Phoebe Court #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello! The mum advice is driving me crazy 😂 our third son was born in March and he's by far our worst sleeper! He up still at least 3 times a night, the other 2 were like logs, still are to this day! Every baby is different and I personally never co slept as I move loads and can be a heavy sleeper at times so I know it's not for me but I understand how it works for some people!

Someone asked if she gave herbie cows milk and she said no because he would steal vespers... Health visitors say don't give it until they are 1, so she isn't even giving the actual reason for it, if you're going to give advice, please give proper advice! She's definitely reading on here, last night on her stories she showed the bed with no duvet and pillows after it was mentioned here that she wasn't showing Co sleeping correctly 🙈 The blatant disregard for medical advice or help is baffling!

Hello! The mum advice is driving me crazy 😂 our third son was born in March and he's by far our worst sleeper! He up still at least 3 times a night, the other 2 were like logs, still are to this day! Every baby is different and I personally never co slept as I move loads and can be a heavy sleeper at times so I know it's not for me but I understand how it works for some people!

Someone asked if she gave herbie cows milk and she said no because he would steal vespers... Health visitors say don't give it until they are 1, so she isn't even giving the actual reason for it, if you're going to give advice, please give proper advice! She's definitely reading on here, last night on her stories she showed the bed with no duvet and pillows after it was mentioned here that she wasn't showing Co sleeping correctly 🙈 The blatant disregard for medical advice or help is baffling!

Sorry I worded that badly, I meant to say cows milk as a drink!

Reactions: 8
Why the hell are people asking her for advice!? Her sleeping arrangements for the kids is literally my worst case scenario sleeping outcome 😂

Reactions: 17
duck sake so not content with her own tits on the gram she’s got her mums on there as well. Not as though she can ask her mums permission either I think it’s bloody disgusting tbh (but then again depending on how long ago this pic was, would it have been a digital camera or would old micks dad have been down jessops getting it developed from negatives 🤣)
Jessops 💀💀💀💀💀💀😂😂

I bet her brother is well chuffed that’s now doing the rounds.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why does feebs as a toddler even look so old. She just looks so old whatever her age 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I mean, I’m no parenting- instafamous blogger, but I have had two children so I feel I have some grounded opinion on her co sleeping arrangements. If as soon as H wakes for the first time, she hauls her hefty arse in to bed with him and stays there for the night, maybe that’s why he wakes up so often? He can probably smell the milk, sense she’s there, etc. For a lot of people co sleeping works, but it really doesn’t seem to work for the Smugnalls, so why she keeps insisting that this is THE WAY is just beyond me. Maybe Vesper sleeping better in her own single bed is because she hasn’t got Jim next to her all night.

Reactions: 9
Her night time arrangements sound like absolute HELL to me.
We didn't exactly sleep train our daughter, but we definitely encouraged her to self settle and we don't rush in the minute she stirs, we give her 5 minutes to see if she can get herself back off to sleep again. If she just sticks Herb on her boob every time he so much as makes a noise then he's never going to wean himself off surely.
I didn't breastfeed (and stories like hers make me bloody grateful) so maybe it's completely different for formula fed babies, but I don't get why she hasn't even attempted to change anything? I am grumpy as hell if I get woken in the night so how she puts up with it I don't know.
I might get some stick for this, but I don't think that babies of Herb's age need to be fed in the night if they are getting enough food in the day. I know breastfeeding is about more than just food, but if my baby was still waking 3 or 4 times a night at his age, I would be looking to change something. She's lucky she has no real job to get up for in the morning I guess!

Reactions: 11
The sleeping “advice” - IMO, it’s not technically co-sleeping, it’s sleeping with your kid once they wake up, so they’re never going to self soothe...
I have a much younger sister who is still a nightmare with sleep because my mum never let her cry in the night (her husband didn’t like the sound) so would always settle and lie with her. She’s 14 currently and someone still sits with her until she falls asleep... 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Hot drinks to have back at the car but you stick them in a bit of snow for a pic on the gram so they’ll be freezing?! Weird.
Imagine being that much of a wanker and obsessed with instagram you’d do that! 😱
Prick 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She looks about 60. I don't think I'll ever stop being amazed at how old she always looks!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
All that money on new clothes and she couldn't invest in a coat that fits? The drawstrings are at the top of her tits instead of below
Oooh slag wellies (apologies if any of you wear them 😂😂) and that coat is so badly fitting! I bet Styled by what’s her name is well chuffed 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.