Phoebe Court #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The friends she does have she seems to either do ladies that lunch or attention seek at funerals

Reactions: 5
One of the reasons I unfollowed a while ago was a post just like it.
I was invested in hypnobirthing (not due to her) and hoped to breast feeD. Went to classes read the books had the play list and the candles.
I was induced as baby was not growing and then had the most horrendous birth which resulted in

my baby being hurt (he is okay now) and bruised & still has scars

I had awful trauma, 4th degree tear and led to pnd

becauE of this my milk didn’t come through properly and I couldn’t breast feed.

yes my birth was traumatic but was it the fault of midwife or any doctors ? No it was just unfortunate and happened.
I had to unfollow due to my own mental health reasons and she was making me feel like a crap mum becos I wasn’t ‘boo in’ and obviously didn’t invest enough in my positive birth.

she is fortunate to have had two perfect birthday but that is definitely not always the reality. Smugnall ugh

This 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻
Wow, your post really struck a chord, I’m so sorry you went through that 😔 how are you doing now?

My first birth was similar, baby nearly died, I lost loads of blood, awful - I had PTSD and PND for a year, it really ruined my life. Luckily it’s 7 years later now and I’m happy and know that I am truly bonded to my daughter.

I struggle with hypnobirthing because they strongly teach ‘not to listen to negative birth stories’ and that is so wrong to me, we deserve to be listened to too. No I wouldn’t scream my birth story in a pregnant woman’s face but if she asked I’d tell her and also, talking is what saved me from PND. It’s important we share our experiences, good and bad, but feebs is fairytale birth only! She’d have been beside herself if she’d had to have a section 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Wow, your post really struck a chord, I’m so sorry you went through that 😔 how are you doing now?

My first birth was similar, baby nearly died, I lost loads of blood, awful - I had PTSD and PND for a year, it really ruined my life. Luckily it’s 7 years later now and I’m happy and know that I am truly bonded to my daughter.

I struggle with hypnobirthing because they strongly teach ‘not to listen to negative birth stories’ and that is so wrong to me, we deserve to be listened to too. No I wouldn’t scream my birth story in a pregnant woman’s face but if she asked I’d tell her and also, talking is what saved me from PND. It’s important we share our experiences, good and bad, but feebs is fairytale birth only! She’d have been beside herself if she’d had to have a section 🙄
Exactly this! All ladies that have posted about hard births and the effect afterwards - far more real than Smugnell!

My sister in law did hypnobirthing and was going to “breathe the baby out” - having had two babies, I tried to gently talk to her about having an open mind to what is safe for her and baby and capabilities in labour (very different when you’re in the throes than before the fact.) She ended up having such a tough time, bless her and it’s really knocked her - she tried to speak to her hypnobirthing teacher but apparently she was really horrible because my SIL agreed to have an induction! That’s not how you empower women, or help them mentally and physically during and after birth!

bleeping Smugnell back on co-sleeping and double beds tonight. She doesn’t co-sleep, just gets in bed with the kid when he wakes up. If that’s co-sleeping, my bloody two year old is an expert as 50% of the time, she ends up coming in to us at 3am! 😂🙈

Reactions: 10
She is really infuriating me tonight I can't deal with her posts 😑 literally her face just is so smuggy all the time she never comes across as relatable she comes across as someone who thinks her opinion is always right 🙄 no one gives a tit about your kids Mick you have these followers cos you lost weight about 40 years ago when you were 20! duck off

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I hope nobody takes advice from her. Sharing a bed with your 11 month old who’s still on the tit half the night is nothing to aspire to.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
One of the reasons I unfollowed a while ago was a post just like it.
I was invested in hypnobirthing (not due to her) and hoped to breast feeD. Went to classes read the books had the play list and the candles.
I was induced as baby was not growing and then had the most horrendous birth which resulted in

my baby being hurt (he is okay now) and bruised & still has scars

I had awful trauma, 4th degree tear and led to pnd

becauE of this my milk didn’t come through properly and I couldn’t breast feed.

yes my birth was traumatic but was it the fault of midwife or any doctors ? No it was just unfortunate and happened.
I had to unfollow due to my own mental health reasons and she was making me feel like a crap mum becos I wasn’t ‘boo in’ and obviously didn’t invest enough in my positive birth.

she is fortunate to have had two perfect birthday but that is definitely not always the reality. Smugnall ugh

This 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻
That’s awful I’m so sorry to hear you went through that 💕

“Perfect” births mean nothing really though do they. We all got our beautiful babies however they came out and in spite of whatever we had to endure to get them and that’s all that matters.

Sod feebs for thinking it matters so much, she’s got some seriously skewed priorities.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Feebz is deffo the mum at baby groups who asks how baby is fed and judging everyone whilst she wangs on about how she makes cheese with her breast milk

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Thanks we are all okay now and I have really good bonds with my kids. I had the same situation with my hypnobirthing woman - there was supposed to be a baby meet up after the births but she pretty much ghosted me when she heard I had an epidural in the end. Err & 3L blood transfusion missus I wonder if the likes of Henry would refuse that ?
Exactly this! All ladies that have posted about hard births and the effect afterwards - far more real than Smugnell!

My sister in law did hypnobirthing and was going to “breathe the baby out” - having had two babies, I tried to gently talk to her about having an open mind to what is safe for her and baby and capabilities in labour (very different when you’re in the throes than before the fact.) She ended up having such a tough time, bless her and it’s really knocked her - she tried to speak to her hypnobirthing teacher but apparently she was really horrible because my SIL agreed to have an induction! That’s not how you empower women, or help them mentally and physically during and after birth!

bleeping Smugnell back on co-sleeping and double beds tonight. She doesn’t co-sleep, just gets in bed with the kid when he wakes up. If that’s co-sleeping, my bloody two year old is an expert as 50% of the time, she ends up coming in to us at 3am! 😂🙈
haha I remember some girlfriends telling me ‘just see what happens’ when I had told them about my planned birth looking back I sounded an absolute twit. I wouldn’t give people horror stories or pain levels pre childbirth but you are absolutely right people should know these things (I had no idea)

co sleeping is a thing - so is cots
Boobin is a thing - so is bottlefed
Hypnobirthing is a thing - so is give me everything you have to stop the pain

but for her unfortunately it’s her way or the highway ! Would have to be a mum at tHe school her kids end up at. OMG the parties ! Anyone remember Vessie garden party they’ll probably class it as a class trip out with all the extras.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Feebs has some great experience moving to a big bed?
No she bleeping hasn't. Her experience is never having a cot to begin with. She isn't experienced in moving from a cot to a bed 🤦🏻‍♀️
It wasn't for the child's benefit either it was for micks!

Reactions: 8
Thanks we are all okay now and I have really good bonds with my kids. I had the same situation with my hypnobirthing woman - there was supposed to be a baby meet up after the births but she pretty much ghosted me when she heard I had an epidural in the end. Err & 3L blood transfusion missus I wonder if the likes of Henry would refuse that ?

haha I remember some girlfriends telling me ‘just see what happens’ when I had told them about my planned birth looking back I sounded an absolute twit. I wouldn’t give people horror stories or pain levels pre childbirth but you are absolutely right people should know these things (I had no idea)

but for her unfortunately it’s her way or the highway ! Would have to be a mum at tHe school her kids end up at. OMG the parties ! Anyone remember Vessie garden party they’ll probably class it as a class trip out with all the extras.
My birth experience was amazing. 52 minutes in total start to finish . Genuinely No pain or discomfort. Just a Weird sensation a lovely experience. Then the tit hit the fan big style. The birth was too quick. Baby went into shock. Was all too quick and easy. Her heart stopped. Terrible awful time. Thank god we were in hospital. I guess nothing can prepare you for the ‘perfect’ birth!! She really needs to have a proper long think about what she’s posting.

Reactions: 15
Feebs has some great experience moving to a big bed?
No she bleeping hasn't. Her experience is never having a cot to begin with. She isn't experienced in moving from a cot to a bed 🤦🏻‍♀️
This is all just one big pyramid scheme.

Wish that the blinkers had come off when I was up all hours reading this tit feeling inadequate with a newborn and PND with my firstborn

Reactions: 6
The boots that bouquet garnet is wearing cost FIFTY ENGLISH POUNDS. I cannot with this woman. Call a taxi, I’m out of here.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
The boots that bouquet garnet is wearing cost FIFTY ENGLISH POUNDS. I cannot with this woman. Call a taxi, I’m out of here.
I was just coming to say...
She said "We need to get him some shoes but seems pointless at the minute"
So spends a fortune on a pair of wellies for a 11 month old?

But she’s sooooooooo hard up and in debt
😂😂😂
She needs to duck off and give insta a rest, she’s all over the place with her multiple personalities

Reactions: 3
Wouldn’t you get a pair of first walkers style shoes and let him get steadier before chucking him in moon boots?

Amen to this.
I unfollowed Feebs when she was pregnant with the second. She drove me mad.
I've had two elective caesarians (both my choice, not due to medical need), bottle fed and both were in their own rooms, own cots and sleeping through the night at 4 months (not a brag, just a fact).
My children are happy and healthy, just like hers and I'm a very loving and attentive mother, I just don't want my kids attached to my nipple 24/7 and ruining my sleep.
Boils my piss when these hypnobirthing, breastfeeding, co-sleeping, BLW Mums think they are better than those who do things differently!!

I'm new to her threads, I unfollowed her yesterday after one sanctimonious birth/breast feeding story too many.

I don't put tit in ice cube trays for my kids. Perhaps that makes me a bad mother but I just don't have the time for that. I do however keep a clean and orderly home and never skip brushing my teeth.

Parenting is all about picking your battles. My son plays with a shop bought sticker book while I get dressed and clean and I keep my house clean and tidy when my kids are napping and sleeping (in their own rooms.. no tit required).

She's decided it's tuff trays and ice cubes over other stuff. Totally fine but don't then moan you don't have time to do normal day to day stuff.

Got these influencers drive me bonkers.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.