Phoebe Court #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t breathe 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🙂🤣

much like Mick in her coat 😳😳😳
Imagine her waddle in going;

Jim lad! Jim lad! I can't breathe I think I've got the 'rona!!! Quick get me my boden pjs, dinosaur top, the red wine and cheese board I'll need a snack for the journey to hospital...

Jimbo jet; undo ya coat ya soft cow

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Imagine her waddle in going;

Jim lad! Jim lad! I can't breathe I think I've got the 'rona!!! Quick get me my boden pjs, dinosaur top, the red wine and cheese board I'll need a snack for the journey to hospital...

Jimbo jet; undo ya coat ya soft cow
💀💀 this has finished me off 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Shes really pissing me off with all her inspirational quotes YOU GOT THIS just duck off you have no idea. Just trying to be relatable again from her mansion with no job and no school work to do. Smug mick strikes again

Reactions: 13
Shes really pissing me off with all her inspirational quotes YOU GOT THIS just duck off you have no idea. Just trying to be relatable again from her mansion with no job and no school work to do. Smug mick strikes again
She’s just jumping on the latest bandwagon, as she always does!
Scooter might be at home if her nursery is part of a school, but as if she is “homeschooling” - just trying (and failing) to be relatable...

What’s changed for her? No financial issues with furloughing/having to actually homeschool and WFH... and she can still buy her Henry 8th feast ideas from the supermarket!

Reactions: 11
She is a clown with no idea what others are really going through. It’s just gone 9 and it’s really hard for her? Why? Was your hog roast not cooked in time for breakfast?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t get what she’s stressed about? Because she can’t go to Flamingo Land? Is her house/garden/8 spare rooms/upstairs playroom not enough to entertain the kids? She has no job, she has two children both at a nice age to just play all day? So stressful 🙄

Reactions: 9
"You are not working from home, you are at your home during a crisis trying to work"

You're doing neither love.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
So she isn’t working from home, she isn’t homeschooling, she hasn’t lost her job, I very much doubt her cupboards are empty, her kids have got all the room at home and in the garden they need. Find another bandwagon ya smug twit, this one ain’t for you.....

Reactions: 15
5C4EF5DD-E72A-4031-94D6-C93DAF139C16.jpeg
My life is sooooo hard! Now go roast me a pig you bleeping peasant

I imagine Mick the VIII is also wearing crocs and jazzy socks in this pic

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.