Phoebe Court #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That advert was so bleeping cringe. Glad I’m not the only one who noticed the constant blinking!! Go back to your banquet ginger pubes.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That advert was so bleeping cringe. Glad I’m not the only one who noticed the constant blinking!! Go back to your banquet ginger pubes.
So cringe... Also why do an ad about 'oh if you want to try Veganuary...' on the bleeping 20th of January?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does she sleep in the same bed as Herbert?
He has his own double bed complete with duvet and pillows - a tiny bed guard that won’t be much use, she appears at some point in the night with her golden tit & gets in with him. She most likely leaves a bowl of whole grapes by the side of the bed for good measure “you got this mama”

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She can't do what 🙄 another of day of making banquets for her and her children all day whilst playing in a mini version of a soft play with her two children not having to worry about work or staying safe duck off Henry

• Heart
Reactions: 10
He has his own double bed complete with duvet and pillows - a tiny bed guard that won’t be much use, she appears at some point in the night with her golden tit & gets in with him. She most likely leaves a bowl of whole grapes by the side of the bed for good measure “you got this mama”
I thought they co slept together? Maybe I have misunderstood what this actually means? I thought she was in the same bed all the time so she can wap her tit out anytime he wants a feed without disturbing anyone else?

I thought they co slept together? Maybe I have misunderstood what this actually means? I thought she was in the same bed all the time so she can wap her tit out anytime he wants a feed without disturbing anyone else?
They did before but it appears now she's leaves him in his own room. Probably so they can go make number 3 in their line of vehicles 🤢

Jimbo probably got bored of perving over watching her tits on the monitor whilst she feeds Herb and wanted them for himself.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Assuming our saviour Mick Henry VIII of Smugtown will be asking Tesco to convert her fee into club card vouchers for the food banks?

Or were the moon boots for Caraway seed & the clothes drier for the aga purchased on Klarna & need to be paid off ASAP?

#debtadvice #sooooorelatable #wholegrapes

Reactions: 6
Wow duck off with your can do attitude Mick, try actually having a job during the pandemic on top of having 2 toddlers. What the fuckity duck is she trying to motivate people for from her pit? My god she's a horror.

• Heart
Come on guys, if she can get out of bed and put some toys in the freezer then we have no excuse to leap out of bed with joy as we get ready for our full time key worker roles, come home to take care of our kids, tidy our homes and just about keep our tit together!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So fed up of seeing her with her "If you feel like you can't, you're not alone. You can blah blah bleeping blah"
Give it a rest. Every single day.
You're not sounding relatable at all at this point. Just like a lazy witch with no job who can't be bothered.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So fed up of seeing her with her "If you feel like you can't, you're not alone. You can blah blah bleeping blah"
Give it a rest. Every single day.
You're not sounding relatable at all at this point. Just like a lazy witch with no job who can't be bothered.
She's depressing the already depressed with her relentless bullshit 🙄

• Heart
Have I missed something? Why’s she trying to tell us to freeze random toys?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Assuming our saviour Mick Henry VIII of Smugtown will be asking Tesco to convert her fee into club card vouchers for the food banks?

Or were the moon boots for Caraway seed & the clothes drier for the aga purchased on Klarna & need to be paid off ASAP?

#debtadvice #sooooorelatable #wholegrapes
They did before but it appears now she's leaves him in his own room. Probably so they can go make number 3 in their line of vehicles 🤢

Jimbo probably got bored of perving over watching her tits on the monitor whilst she feeds Herb and wanted them for himself.
Absolutely howling at these comments. I actually think some Tattlers should be on stage 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.