Phoebe Court #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All that money on new clothes and she couldn't invest in a coat that fits? The drawstrings are at the top of her tits instead of below
I just came on to say the same thing!!! Pahaha the drawstring goes UNDER your boobs Mick. My god who would go out wearing that.
She must have piled on the pounds since last winter 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Surely she's not wearing a bra under that?
It also looks like it would've been a struggle to zip up in the first place 😂

I thought she posted about buying a new coat

Her night time arrangements sound like absolute HELL to me.
We didn't exactly sleep train our daughter, but we definitely encouraged her to self settle and we don't rush in the minute she stirs, we give her 5 minutes to see if she can get herself back off to sleep again. If she just sticks Herb on her boob every time he so much as makes a noise then he's never going to wean himself off surely.
I didn't breastfeed (and stories like hers make me bloody grateful) so maybe it's completely different for formula fed babies, but I don't get why she hasn't even attempted to change anything? I am grumpy as hell if I get woken in the night so how she puts up with it I don't know.
I might get some stick for this, but I don't think that babies of Herb's age need to be fed in the night if they are getting enough food in the day. I know breastfeeding is about more than just food, but if my baby was still waking 3 or 4 times a night at his age, I would be looking to change something. She's lucky she has no real job to get up for in the morning I guess!
100% agree 👏
Mine have all been bottle fed and slept through from 8/9 weeks so I do raise eyebrows when I see some breastfed baby’s still waking at nearly a year old and having to be breastfed to sleep. Imagine being the only parent that can soothe your child to sleep nothing the dad can do will help and how tit must they feel. Thank god my partner could feed our children so I got a decent amount of sleep so we could both function and not be so uptight and sleep deprived

Last edited:
Is it just me or does she have the baby bit of the pram attached underneath? 🤯

Reactions: 2
Oh my god the coat has absolutely sent me 😂😂 you lot are on your game tonight 😂💀

Happy new year you bunch of mick lovers 🥳🎉 I’m spending my New Year’s Eve eating a Henry the eighth size banquet, looking at the hundreds of boobin photos I have in my camera roll, and ordering £4,000 worth of stuff off Jojo maman for my 2,000sqft play room - it’s what our food bank queen would want 🤪🙌🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh my god the coat has absolutely sent me 😂😂 you lot are on your game tonight 😂💀

Happy new year you bunch of mick lovers 🥳🎉 I’m spending my New Year’s Eve eating a Henry the eighth size banquet, looking at the hundreds of boobin photos I have in my camera roll, and ordering £4,000 worth of stuff off Jojo maman for my 2,000sqft play room - it’s what our food bank queen would want 🤪🙌🏻
So much love for this post 🤣🤣🤣🤣🍾🥂

• Haha
Happy New Year to all you lovely tattlers on my favourite thread!

Lets forget about the virus and instead remember 2020 as the year that brought us this hairstyle .....

7C4BB01F-3E58-4D63-AD70-88FCDD15F13C.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
100% agree 👏
Mine have all been bottle fed and slept through from 8/9 weeks so I do raise eyebrows when I see some breastfed baby’s still waking at nearly a year old and having to be breastfed to sleep. Imagine being the only parent that can soothe your child to sleep nothing the dad can do will help and how tit must they feel. Thank god my partner could feed our children so I got a decent amount of sleep so we could both function and not be so uptight and sleep deprived
I am currently this woman. I don't co sleep as I'm not comfortable with it but my 14m old has slept through approx 5 times and always wakes at least once a night, sometimes twice. My husband sometimes works nights and I have tried not breastfeeding her during the night but the screaming lasts hours. It's her comfort. I'd rather wake once or twice a night and give her a quick 5 min feed then she go back to sleep.
It is completely normal for (some) babies and toddlers to wake during the night. My friend has twins and one sleeps through and the other wakes a couple of times a night. Don't get me wrong - I am going to attempt night weaning in a couple of months when she's got a better understanding of it and as much as I do want her to sleep through, for now, her needs from me don't end at 7pm.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
100% agree 👏
Yeah and plenty of formula kids don’t sleep. It’s luck of the draw

Happy new year to all of the smugnall watchers!

Reactions: 12
I am currently this woman. I don't co sleep as I'm not comfortable with it but my 14m old has slept through approx 5 times and always wakes at least once a night, sometimes twice. My husband sometimes works nights and I have tried not breastfeeding her during the night but the screaming lasts hours. It's her comfort. I'd rather wake once or twice a night and give her a quick 5 min feed then she go back to sleep.
It is completely normal for (some) babies and toddlers to wake during the night. My friend has twins and one sleeps through and the other wakes a couple of times a night. Don't get me wrong - I am going to attempt night weaning in a couple of months when she's got a better understanding of it and as much as I do want her to sleep through, for now, her needs from me don't end at 7pm.
I here you🤟🏻 This is me too!!! I am here for the comments though,the double has corners free,my Houdini would be out of them
Faster than she could say bitty 😂(she doesn't)"😂) but that word and the quiff,the comments are hilarious-but yea I get the sleep thing,not micks way mind but each to their own!

Reactions: 3
Her coat is far too small
Tits are almost out the bottom and the waist tie is by her collarbone. Sake.

Reactions: 5
I've had three babies, all breastfed. One slept amazing, one was horrific and the last (who is still a baby) is OK. Did the same for them all. I think it's totally fine not you want to leave your baby to cry and if feeding for comfort works for you then I don't see the problem. Each to their own if it's done safely. I think if someone had said I was being lazy dealing with my awful (second) sleeper who I was always up loads with I might have punched them! Equally I do think it's perfectly fine to breastfeed for as long as you want. No one else's business. I'd die before I posted a pic of me doing it mind!

I actually saw Feebs and fam out the other day though, don't like particularly local but we ended up at the same weekend thing. She was constantly on her phone the whole time and has a personalised reg which I thought was quite funny. I never post on these threads (but felt like I should do my bit for mums who's babies don't sleep!) but have lurked since the mod scandal and think they're absolutely hilarious! Happy new year all! X

• Heart
Reactions: 22
My First is an amazing sleeper, my second 7 months old. Still wakes in the night. Once or twice on a good night and they were both formula fed.

Reactions: 3
🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ All for the gram
Does anyone else think insta is nearing the end of it's shelf life, tbh I don't know many people who still use it like the used to, I cringe everytime Mick refers to 'the grid' etc it just doesn't seem as relevant anymore 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.