Phoebe Court #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The packages have infuriated me immensely. The value of those parcels is a fraction of £30 and it’s disgraceful chartwells think that’s acceptable to distribute.

However Mick being all woke and crying from Court Court means nothing when she is in such a privileged position that her kids will never rely on free school meals.

Reactions: 8
duck off Henry your eye is watering and a bit red because you probably got some Mead or Port in it ... back to the hog and Stilton and ignoring your kids you go!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 385402duck off you virtue signalling bleep

It is atrocious how these kids are forgotten and how poorly treated they are but this post of hers just belittles it.
Who gets so upset about something they think “oh let me take a selfie and pop it on Instagram”

duck OFF HENRY YOU GLUTTONOUS WENCH

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think that box is for one child for 10 days? I’ve read a few different things so who knows.

I completely agree with you by the way. This shouldn’t be done for a profit
10 days 😭
My two year old niece would need more food than that for 10days worth of lunches!

Reactions: 5
The situation is absolutely appalling, and using her platform to raise awareness would be really good...BUT instead of a swipe up to donate, a post regarding writing to your MP or something productive, Smugnell is crying about, and that’s what I think is ridiculous!

Reactions: 10
100% agree with what everyone has said - this is appalling that the items probably only add up to around £6 in total. Has the remaining £24 gone in some bigwigs pocket? 🤬...

Anyway .. as for Henry Smugnall. Those crocodile tears have annoyed me. Instead of posting a selfie with herbievore sat pretend wailing. Encourage people to contact their MP about the matter or other organisations. That family will never really experience hardship and will never truly understand it. If she wants to initiate change then stop posting such idiotic selfies. Think we can expect some more food bank stories in the next few days.

Is Mick Henry Smuggers reading tattle as we type?

Reactions: 10
100% agree with what everyone has said - this is appalling that the items probably only add up to around £6 in total. Has the remaining £24 gone in some bigwigs pocket? 🤬...

Anyway .. as for Henry Smugnall. Those crocodile tears have annoyed me. Instead of posting a selfie with herbievore sat pretend wailing. Encourage people to contact their MP about the matter or other organisations. That family will never really experience hardship and will never truly understand it. If she wants to initiate change then stop posting such idiotic selfies. Think we can expect some more food bank stories in the next few days.

Is Mick Henry Smuggers reading tattle as we type?
I replied to her stories about writing to her MP and that sharing but not doing anything about it isn’t going to help. I’m expecting to be blocked imminently but I really don’t give a tit

• Heart
Reactions: 5
You could always switch up some of your limitless club card points, buy a load of crisps, biscuits, tuna, cheese, rolls, yoghurts, snacks and give them to your local schools to top up the pisspoor offerings the government seem to think is acceptable to feed a child for 10 days.

Reactions: 11
Hey Mick, as you’re reading here, well done on making this situation all about YOU.
duck face

Reactions: 16
I replied to her stories about writing to her MP and that sharing but not doing anything about it isn’t going to help. I’m expecting to be blocked imminently but I really don’t give a tit
I guess this is why she has mentioned it then? It’s not rocket science is it though ? Speak to your MP. What’s the point of doing stupid stories about being frustrated?

Reactions: 3
It's all to make her try and look good anyway. I highly doubt she even gives a tit. It's only because she feels obliged to because everyone else is posting about it.
I can't see them giving a tit when they're all there stuffing their smug faces with their £70 worth of gin between them in shorts with their heating on full blast!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I guess this is why she has mentioned it then? It’s not rocket science is it though ? Speak to your MP. What’s the point of doing stupid stories about being frustrated?
More than likely. I got a bit of a snarky reply and then that story came up 😂

I don’t do passive aggressive, call me a dick if you like I’m not going to lose any sleep when I’m in the right

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.