Phoebe Court #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1229C383-EA24-4D32-9461-E3751A26B416.jpeg
Allegedly they still existed in April...not convinced though since Mick looks less Henry 8th here...or maybe she’s just piled it on that much in the last few months!

Reactions: 5
View attachment 380884Allegedly they still existed in April...not convinced though since Mick looks less Henry 8th here...or maybe she’s just piled it on that much in the last few months!
I remember seeing a video of them just before Herb was born I think it was, or when he was still a newborn of Vesper and the dogs waiting for Jimbo to come home. But that's the last I saw of them.

I agree that's an old photo of her though

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Sorry if it’s already been mentioned but it makes me so nervous seeing that baby in a big massive bed with a proper quilt! What if it went over his face? What if he fell out the bed, the bed guards don’t cover it all, I just couldn’t imagine putting a baby who is less than one in a big bed like that, god she does my head in!
I couldn't, I wouldn't sleep a wink. That would have given me serious anxiety

Reactions: 5
So she’s done a video to show us how he gets down from the bed but surely in his sleep rolling about he could fall out 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Henry replying to everyone's concerns this morning guys. Don't worry about herbs, he's such a genius she's trained him not to fall out of a double bed and how to get out correctly 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Mick the parenting guru strikes again!

I mean I don’t know why I’m surprised by his unsafe sleeping arrangements.

ignores salt content and how to cut up foods properly.
Let’s Vesper pee out the front door, shows 1000s of strangers her having a pee and letting everyone know she most likely tit in the woods.

You can’t allude to be some natural earth mother when you do all this and those kids have no privacy whatsoever.

Reactions: 11
“Nope because we taught him how to get down safely” you smug hole. So he wakes up in a dither or confused during the night, half asleep and he still stop and think “oh no, I must get down carefully the way my smug parents taught me”

have a day off.
So to all of you who have had little ones take a tumble, how about you just teach them bot to tumble?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So what's her reasoning for letting him climb on chairs and tables then?
Has she taught him how to land safely and how to call the paw patrol if he's stuck? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 15
“Nope because we taught him how to get down safely” you smug hole. So he wakes up in a dither or confused during the night, half asleep and he still stop and think “oh no, I must get down carefully the way my smug parents taught me”

have a day off.
So to all of you who have had little ones take a tumble, how about you just teach them bot to tumble?!
He literally nearly goes head first before she says turn round. How does that work in the middle of the night? Just admit you're a lazy tudor who can't be arsed to soothe and settle a baby in their own cot.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm sure he gained a few lumps and bruises while being taught how to turn 🙄 she's such a stupid witch!

Imagine someone with less money/house/status posted these kind of things? They'd have the health visitor and the social around there

I'm sure he gained a few lumps and bruises while being taught how to turn 🙄 she's such a stupid witch!

Imagine someone with less money/house/status posted these kind of things? They'd have the health visitor and the social around there
I always think this, just because she’s sat there in her 3 level house with it’s annexe in her joules stripes people think “ahh ok”

I can’t stand reality of rosh but if these were her stories there would be much more of a backlash

Not caught up with everyone’s messages yet but who knew this kid was the second coming, he’s so clever he will never fall from a bed! 🤓 He’s more able than me, I’ve fell/rolled out the bed in the night before, as an adult! Never had Mick as a parent though did I, so that’s why. Had my mother been a smug witch, I too could have fell from a double bed at 10 months, done a triple roll and landed on my feet like some Olympic gymnast.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.