Phoebe Court #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Feeb tell us how your son got that massive bruise on his head?
Oh well he was climbing a chair near the fireplace, I was recording it for my followers, and the chair tipped over! What a dick!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
93DE18A8-28B0-43CD-B210-973927DCE8A6.png
Hang on, hang on, hang on

im sure in one of Micks debt advice lectures 🙄 we were told it’s only a bargain if you need it, errrrr judging by the wardrobes you don’t need this
She’s such a fraud I can’t stop laughing

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Anyone else think something is OFF with the amount of followers she’s got? I just realised she has more followers than Lillie Farrow which blows my mind. But also, when you compare their likes on their individual posts, Lillie has waaaay more likes. She definitely doesn’t get the same engagement or sponsored content, I know they’re different accounts but they both started off as SW accounts so I just find it interesting.

View attachment 371368Hang on, hang on, hang on

im sure in one of Micks debt advice lectures 🙄 we were told it’s only a bargain if you need it, errrrr judging by the wardrobes you don’t need this
She’s such a fraud I can’t stop laughing
She buys an awful lot of stuff from next, who also sell branded stuff like Adidas and Joules. They’re like a catalogue company in that you can “buy” a tit ton of stuff and pay it back however you choose. Would love to know how much she owes them!!

Reactions: 2
So frustrating watching her videos where she sits telling Herbie no and he doesn't listen but continues to sit on her arse recording him 😑

Reactions: 4
Anyone else think something is OFF with the amount of followers she’s got? I just realised she has more followers than Lillie Farrow which blows my mind. But also, when you compare their likes on their individual posts, Lillie has waaaay more likes. She definitely doesn’t get the same engagement or sponsored content, I know they’re different accounts but they both started off as SW accounts so I just find it interesting.

She buys an awful lot of stuff from next, who also sell branded stuff like Adidas and Joules. They’re like a catalogue company in that you can “buy” a tit ton of stuff and pay it back however you choose. Would love to know how much she owes them!!
She used to have around 100k followers. She’s been losing them fast the last few months. Most of her followers are slimming world accounts which is probably why they’re not liking the posts of her breastfeeding and calling her children names. She isn’t really relevant to most of the followers she gained because she’d lost weight, when she was preaching the sw consultant stuff.
Lil has transitioned quite well into the ads she does now in comparison and has accumulated a following that links to what she does now. Phoebe is clinging into the coat tails of slimming world, even by not changing her insta name so she can seem like she has a niche. She’s ridiculous.
Agree I think a lot if not all of the stuff she buys is on credit like the next directory etc.

She used to have around 100k followers. She’s been losing them fast the last few months. Most of her followers are slimming world accounts which is probably why they’re not liking the posts of her breastfeeding and calling her children names. She isn’t really relevant to most of the followers she gained because she’d lost weight, when she was preaching the sw consultant stuff.
Lil has transitioned quite well into the ads she does now in comparison and has accumulated a following that links to what she does now. Phoebe is clinging into the coat tails of slimming world, even by not changing her insta name so she can seem like she has a niche. She’s ridiculous.
Agree I think a lot if not all of the stuff she buys is on credit like the next directory etc.
Wouldn't surprise me if a lot of them are inactive too being SW accounts. People tend to make a SW/weightloss account and then stop using it

Reactions: 8
No wonder Jim won’t marry her
She made a big deal of spunking 2k on finance for an ipad because she "wanted it" this was a very evil thing to do apparently.....but it's absolutely fine to hire a personal stylist and buy a grands worth of clothes for a new wardrobe on a whim

Reactions: 7
The debt talk... the joules purchases. She’s an insufferable hole. Get off your arse and stop your child from braining themselves on the fireplace, get him on that expensive climbing frame that you’ve hoyed on the 3rd floor.

Reactions: 8
Why is she giving us covid updates, has she turned into fopps? duck off back to flamingo land mick you hypocrite

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
anyone else see on her to do list yesterday food bank at the top of it . I thought she had set up something a payment ( or something similar) so that it happened automatically? Bit odd to see it on the list. :sneaky:

Saint smuggy tits rides again 😴🥱 she can give away shoes and highlight their cause, yet sells bundles of used children's clothes for £60.00 ... Where's the logic Mick
Bundles of clothes that she even stated were well worn. £60?? I can get a whole wardrobe of play clothes I’m happy for both kids to ruin in primark for that.

Reactions: 9
Bundles of clothes that she even stated were well worn. £60?? I can get a whole wardrobe of play clothes I’m happy for both kids to ruin in primark for that.
It'll be all the Joules, Boden, White Company, JoJo Maman, Mamas and Papas, Monsoon stuff she's too poor to afford 😉

9CA2B2F3-02CC-4074-808D-8696AB8E4322.png
Are Micks kids soo special that their windpipes are bigger than average.
Does her special boobin increase the size?

no didn’t think so!

she’s been called out on it so many times. Cut your kids bleeping food

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 373204Are Micks kids soo special that their windpipes are bigger than average.
Does her special boobin increase the size?

no didn’t think so!

she’s been called out on it so many times. Cut your kids bleeping food
This annoys me so much!!! I think her response to someone that's questioned it before was 'she's good at chewing' 🙄 adults are good at bleeping chewing yet adults die from choking all the time... tit!!

Reactions: 14
This annoys me so much!!! I think her response to someone that's questioned it before was 'she's good at chewing' 🙄 adults are good at bleeping chewing yet adults die from choking all the time... tit!!
It’s scary how clueless she is

Reactions: 5
When I saw the olives I thought it was her dinner 😂

Jesus just cut the bleeping olives in half you twit.

She’s getting on my last nerve atm.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.