Phoebe Court #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A triclimb!!! I’m sure she said a few days ago she wasn’t getting Tarragon any presents cos he didn’t have clue...
As my kids like plastic old toot usually labelled surprise and in the shape of an egg, I’m not up on my Montessori, open ended play, wanky toys... so could someone kindly inform me what on earth a triclimb is?

Edit - never mind, just googled. Yep, it’s exactly what I thought it would be. Wooden and wanky. And HUGE. Thank god she has several outbuildings, she needs them to house all this crap she’s buying! Looks like it’s at least £150 from what I’ve seen - wow all hail our money saving queen 🥴🙌🏻

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Unbelievable Mick strikes again

struggled for play ideas oh duck off you bleeping duck of a duck, every day we were treated to a smug tuff tray set up. My eyes can’t physically roll any further back

As for the triclimb you could’ve saved yourself a few quid and just let him climb the many steps to see his forgotten sister

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m quite new to Mick so must have been before my time 🤣 if I get a chance I’ll scroll back and look. Shocking that. I remember Joe Wicks (another bleep) doing something similar with his daughter. The poor child will be persecuted in years to come when nasty kids in school find the photos
We seem to dislike the same people! Same feelings about the massive tuna melt Joe Wicks!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
They have painted the playroom already.... when did she get it plastered... no way has that had enough time to dry

Reactions: 6
Is she for real?! One word... ungrateful! What if her mother in law saw that post? I mean don’t get me wrong when my MIL bought my daughter a recorder for her last birthday I did want to tell her to shove it where the sun don’t shine BUT I wouldn’t bloody write that on social media to near on 100k people!

She seems quite controlling as a parent to me, the kids have to enjoy only wooden, aesthetically pleasing toys and heaven forbid they want to wear something other than boden! (Remember vesper and her princess dress?! That was horrible viewing 🙁)

She is The Worst.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Oh duck off mick you fun sponge, let him play with what he wants. Why is she trying to control every aspect of their little lives?

Reactions: 5
I've just had a look at the Tri climb thing again an the one she has bought looks like is then £230 one .. yeah relatable that hun for your ten month old son who will probably outgrow it in about two months 🙄

• Wow
I've just had a look at the Tri climb thing again an the one she has bought looks like is then £230 one .. yeah relatable that hun for your ten month old son who will probably outgrow it in about two months 🙄
And that’s without any accessories ! You can guarantee she’s bought a few attachment then begs to be gifted a slide or the round one I can just hear it now ‘Oxo and Moped love this sooo much it is so worth the investment we got a second one for the playroom’

• Haha
BA3E17E1-4162-4C89-AB74-B64042A2CA01.png
Vesper does not have teachers she has key workers because she is at nursery you cretin.

Reactions: 18
Mick has no originality
Sees a bandwagon and has to jump on it
But it’s okay to jump on bandwagons, also, those people who are not jumping on bandwagons -THATS OKAY too! She didn’t know you could jump on band wagons until recently and now that she does she will be contributing 5 band wagon brag miles per week to the collectivesheepinfluenzafund

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Argh she's just so annoying 🙄 🤣 so the slide thing is 140 so that's about 370 odd on a toy for a ten month old 😳 .. and her smug face about the bedroom

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.