Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

yellowbrickroad

Ahh poor Feebs 💔 her favourite child bit her tit tonight. Breathe easy Mama - you got this!! I’m sure Jimbo Jet will take great pleasure in kissing it better.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

swipe_up

VIP Member
I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s back on the SW train in January to boost her engagement so is keeping the name for that. I think she’s not happy being this big.
I think you’re right, despite saying it’s not all about the scales!
The picture she posted yesterday of “when she felt amazing” was her super slim.
I mean I would have thought super earth mother feebz would have reeled out the pic of her in the birth pool with Herbie and Jim with his tits out but oh no....
Very telling

• Haha
Reactions: 19

ChubsterMcGubster

26EC5C47-FF61-4E29-A6C3-42BAE3CF1AA3.png
I
I screen shot this yesterday - this deffo feels like either a dig at tattle or a dig at the person who commented about her going to the zoo the same day as she said we needed a national lockdown. HI MICK 👋🏻👋🏻

Reactions: 18

Papayya

She's since said she's shared the stories with permission (hi feebs) wow imagine your friends husband commits suicide but you approach her for content for 'the gram'? Disgusting behaviour.

Fuck off, you absolute cow.

How dare she assume because people don't do hypnobirthing that they've put no effort into preparing for the birth of their child. I'm absolutely gobsmacked she would write such a thing

Don't even start me on the photo of her smug face
Sure I could have prepared my self to make my undiagnosed breech emergency section easier. Fuck off, babies can’t read a birth plan you twunt.

• Heart

swipe_up

VIP Member
105CDD58-8F1A-4FFA-8492-A353AE670A12.png
Funny how can she now make the time to get ready when she wants to flog some body shop.Predictable much 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Sick

Eye_roll_central

VIP Member
I find it so insensitive what she’s done!!! I felt really uncomfortable watching those stories earlier. Not only has that poor woman lost her husband but Henry has trawled her PRIVATE pictures and shared them with 90k strangers?! ON THE DAY OF HIS FUNERAL?! Absolutely not OK. I felt like I was intruding! One pic would of been enough to pay your respects and definitely wrong to tag him in them?! She is a horror. I used to really enjoy her stories and her insta. Probably when she first got pregnant with Vesper and maybe the first year after she was born as we have children the same age. Now I cringe at her. Time to take a step back Feebz.

Fuck off with the fake crying, yes it’s sad these pictures I keep seeing online about food parcels for kids and I’m sure people could buy better and the companies provide better but a lot of people forget these packages are for 5 lunches a week not breakfast dinner and tea seven days a week. I could feed my child lunch fir a week from a full loaf of bread, cheese, a tin of beans, jacket potatoes , fruit and biscuits or yogurt.
jacket spud with cheese or with beans
cheese on toast
beans on toast
cheese sandwich

yep boring and repetitive but the child is getting fed.

instead of the fake tears do something more than influence, write or send an email to your local mp so it can be looked at regionally, donate extra bits to a food bank in your local area.....fake tears don’t do anything but make folk look like ugly criers , actions speak a lot louder than words.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Is she all there? She's now come out with - she struggled when vesper was a baby for play ideas?!

We had nothing but messy play, tough trays and activity baskets shoved down our throats for months! It was all that shit that started the smugness off! 🧐🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

bbvf

Chatty Member
FINALLY!!! Found my way to this thread! This woman drives me INSANE. Lecture after lecture about debt and then posts shit scarves you could get in primark for half the price.
whoever made the Mick connection deserves a medal - crying!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

swipe_up

VIP Member
Poor Mick, what a day, her poor children didn’t get any heat off the aga.
I shall be donating my club card vouchers to her instead
The struggle is real people

• Haha

Oneforthemoney

'I think we should be under stricter restrictions and proper lockdown'

Also

'here we are at flamingo land'

A walking contradiction on her stories she has just said how she hopes we get tighter restrictions due to the rise in Covid cases & on the next story she has taken the kids to an amusement park!!! How does she think these cases are being spread, by idiots going places they don’t need to go! Get your kids fresh air & exercise but go to a local quiet park
Great minds 😂

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Fuck off Henry your eye is watering and a bit red because you probably got some Mead or Port in it ... back to the hog and Stilton and ignoring your kids you go!

• Haha