Phoebe Court #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cor blimey her heavy breathing on the video of the snow
That will be all the yogurt pizza and other junk she shovels down her neck
SWfeebs drop the SW you fraud

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've just been having a browse of her Maltonchik page and she actually seemed alright back then. Seems a pretty good laugh, obviously still looked old but made more of aneffort and had plenty of mates and things going on. Motherhood really has made her insufferable hasnt it.

Reactions: 6
I've just been having a browse of her Maltonchik page and she actually seemed alright back then. Seems a pretty good laugh, obviously still looked old but made more of aneffort and had plenty of mates and things going on. Motherhood really has made her insufferable hasnt it.
Her weight ages her so much. When she was slimmer she looked much younger and more like her actual age.

Reactions: 5
I thought the drawstrings on the coat were earrings at first they are that bleeping high up 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I thought the drawstrings on the coat were earrings at first they are that bleeping high up 😏
Hahahahaha 😂😂
I think she looks like a little (big) ginger unappealing sausage roll in that coat. Styled by Susie? More like styled by Greggs!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her weight ages her so much. When she was slimmer she looked much younger and more like her actual age.
It does age her, but I started following her when she was at target weight and even then I was really surprised when I found out her age! I though she was in her mid 40s when pregnant with Moped and she was an older mum 😬😬

Reactions: 11
It does age her, but I started following her when she was at target weight and even then I was really surprised when I found out her age! I though she was in her mid 40s when pregnant with Moped and she was an older mum 😬😬
Me too, thought she had lost weight to help get pregnant and assumed she had been trying for years and was mid 40s

Reactions: 7
She looks like a homeless person in the second pic, wearing a coat that she found on a park bench. Seriously, did she not realise when she tried to do it up that it was like wrapping herself in a sausage skin. 😳😳
Looks like she has put on Vespers coat by mistake 🤣🤣
No way she could have been comfortable in that!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m going straight to hell but anyone else immediately sing in their head “do your tits swing low can you tie them in a bow”

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That swimsuit 😱 wonder does Feebs have reverse body dysmorphia? She sees no flaws and believes that the world needs to see those swinging udders. She must *really* love herself ... I can never quite understand it. Knew she would go down the BoPo path when she quit SW as it suits her greedy bastard style of life.

• Heart
That swimsuit 😱 wonder does Feebs have reverse body dysmorphia? She sees no flaws and believes that the world needs to see those swinging udders. She must *really* love herself ... I can never quite understand it. Knew she would go down the BoPo path when she quit SW as it suits her greedy bastard style of life.
Yes to this!!!!
she claims to be all about the body positivity yet when she did the q&a and was asked to share of a pic of when she was happy it was her at her lowest weight.
Also I’m all for the body positivity and it shows you can be larger and healthy but Feebz is unhealthy, she has two young children and will she able to keep up with them and play at the park etc. I mean the heavy breathing after her walk would suggest not.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.