Phoebe Court #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hilarious title with the most likes thanks to the brilliant @ChubClubThug

as you were mickettes .....

oh man, first time I’ve created a thread, just did the copy and paste and it’s too long. Can anyone help please?

Should be swfeebs #6 spice rack is walking, moped is being hateful, Mick as usual is smug and ungrateful

mod edit ; thread needs to stay “Phoebe Court #”
Remember for the next one.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Aww no my title is here in spirit 😉 would anyone like to brave a re-cap of the smug one and her never ending pot of riches?

Reactions: 6
Nice of her to say her 10 month old is the light in their lives.... how about publicly saying both your children light up your life. She really does have a fave child doesn't she 🥺 I could understand her comment if there was a really big age gap but there isn't, moped is still only a little girl. But Mick is just permanently eye rolling at her while gravy granules can do no wrong. It will get worse as they grow just wait.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Commentinnnng

Can’t stand the smugness but love to watch her contradict herself about Beetle and Nutmeg!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The smug Christmas drive by, hey, peasants look what you can do when you have 2 bay windows. The neighbour probably doesn't realise its all for the gram!

Reactions: 11
Am I the only person waiting for her to reveal where she got the blowy stools for £15?! What was the point of telling us how cheap they were but not where they are from? Dick.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Am I the only person waiting for her to reveal where she got the blowy stools for £15?! What was the point of telling us how cheap they were but not where they are from? Dick.
Probably can't do an Affiliate swipe for it so she won't share it if she can't make money on it

Reactions: 8
These “triangle walls” she’s obsessed with are going to look so dated in a year or two. Any excuse for Mick to spunk more money on yet another round of redecorating I suppose!

Reactions: 16
So Jim wants a room the waine likes. Feebs wants to be an interior designer. I feel like she’s the head of the relationship not him.

Reactions: 13
I can't understand their relationship at all, the quick look over her shoulder when she said fun sponge, just checking he's not there. Wanting the "perfect" little girls room, even though she's not the golden child just goes to show its to keep up with everyone else, give the kid a bedroom (not on the 3rd floor) that she likes!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
How many times does she touch her face in the stories today?
Trying to hide her double chin, playing with her ears, rubbing her face.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
These “triangle walls” she’s obsessed with are going to look so dated in a year or two. Any excuse for Mick to spunk more money on yet another round of redecorating I suppose!
This years equivalent of “live, laugh, love”....

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just popping in to say let your bleeping child a pink bedroom you pretentious, hole snob.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.