Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I know one thing is for sure, my childhood memories of holidays don’t include my mother glued to her phone the whole time trying to seek validation from 94k strangers.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

justfortonight

Chatty Member
That fucking skirt she’s just put on with the black vest top.... awful. She looks like a bloody granny. The dress from Next is nice though!
Why didn’t she just leave the dress on? It suited her! She always chooses something that makes her look like a condom full of bolognese.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Chasingrainbows

What I would have given to have someone call me mummy even once let alone 100 times. Its not cool or 'insta' to moan about these things, it's just ungrateful.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33

Newmumontheblock

I challenged her about her post as I have 7 years experience of parenting an ADHD child and 15 years teaching experience. She was unable to formulate a response as she has no actual idea what she is taking about and I do, so instead she has blocked me. Stupid, stupid cow!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 32

WhatABore

VIP Member
Why is she posting a story about being "Confused" at the weather.
She's lived in the UK for the past 90 years, she should be used to it by now.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Esbeepea

Chatty Member
Aww poor Vesper wanting the chickens to sit on her lap. If only there were some pet dogs that could do that? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Getting a diagnosis as an adult is a minefield and can take years, but hey, our very own hypnobirthing NHS shunning health care Professional guru can tell you to self diagnosed simply by looking on Google. Who would have thought a search engine could diagnose complex SpLD/ ASC conditions.

Here's a thought, you spend hours infront of your phone, trying to keep up with the Telfords, FODs, Gi Fletchers of this world. We're a similar age and we're the first real MTV generation brought up on short 3 minute pop videos, that's partly why we have short attention spans, not because it's the latest "cool" thing to have.

Put your phone away, write lists in advance of things that need doing and engage with your kids properly not through a screen. I think you need a digital detox not a diagnosis my love.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Mancnet

VIP Member
She does look pregnant! I don’t know what’s worse, the thought of her moaning about having three kids or the fact Jimbo’s shagged her mid foot peel... 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Is her brother really called Fergus?! 😂😬
Yes and he’s awful! So so creepy he has a beautiful wife but I remember when he used to work at a funeral directors (this was before he had his own) he used to wash cars and literally every woman that walked by he would puff his chest while hosing funeral cars down and give them a proper creepy smug stare he really thinks he’s gods gift🤢 it’s a running joke me and my best friend have we always say if one of us dies pleaseee don’t let our family send us to fergus court we don’t trust his intentions 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28