Pheobe Court #10 Chickens, mansions, spas and more; I like to pretend to help the poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes already got about 3 bikes anyway why does she need another. Notice she always trys to buy things too advanced, why doesn't she just buy age appropriate stuff and not act like they are so advanced 🙄

Reactions: 14
How much money do they get from grandparents if the £17 weekly lessons are covered for the next few months 😱

Reactions: 14
Shes already got about 3 bikes anyway why does she need another. Notice she always trys to buy things too advanced, why doesn't she just buy age appropriate stuff and not act like they are so advanced 🙄
i noticed she said that sprig could have the bike when vessie grows out of it. Course he had to be mentioned🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How much money do they get from grandparents if the £17 weekly lessons are covered for the next few months 😱
Why not go back to work like the rest of the population so you provide expensive and unnecessary extra curricular activities out of her own money.Instead of relying on handouts from pensioner family or not.

Reactions: 11
Also frog bikes don't hold their value at £350 you nonce! They hold their value at £150 when you buy them second hand for that.
She really doesn't have a clue. She just spends money like it falls from trees. I'm sorry but she must be in so much credit card debt as her ads aren't enough to pay for these things.

Reactions: 10
She’s become that smug and confused by what her platform is - surely none of her followers find her relatable?

Reactions: 8
Oh mick you have done yourself dirty here, you can now no longer dish out money advice silly 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I find her asking for money as a present for vesper really quite distasteful. It’s not the first time she’s done it, I remember her asking for water babies vouchers?? And annual passes? Huge sum of money for most to spend on a gift…

Obviously I’m not against people asking for money as a gift for kids, sometimes it’s easier etc but ffs Henry, your not-husband is a bank manager! She makes what, £2k per Tesco ad? I think they can afford for Vessie to have as many riding lessons as she likes.
Oh god same, my brother in law and his partner always ask for money for the kids it makes me cringe, so I purposely don’t even ask them what they want now and buy a toy 🤣 or if push comes to shove I’ll get them a voucher for smyths, coz I guarantee the money wouldn’t be spent on the kids!

Reactions: 3
Oh god same, my brother in law and his partner always ask for money for the kids it makes me cringe, so I purposely don’t even ask them what they want now and buy a toy 🤣 or if push comes to shove I’ll get them a voucher for smyths, coz I guarantee the money wouldn’t be spent on the kids!
I do this for my nephew as his parents used his savings to pay for a 2 week all inclusive holiday because "they all needed a break"...

My brother in law also had the audacity to phone my husband one new years eve to say happy new year but followed this up with "did you pay Full price for x's Xmas present and do you have a gift receipt."

• Wow
Reactions: 12
thread suggestion #11Jim‘s got slim and I’m still fat, kids give me rage so let’s buy more tat.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
If that bike gets passed on to Herbert I’ll eat my hat. No way would little lord fauntleherb be reduced to anything second hand or with an ounce of pink.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So £96 on 2 dresses. Don’t give further debt advice you absolute cretin…..maybe use a quarter of that to buy a new bra that fits!

Reactions: 21
For the love of god will a lingerie company please just gift her a bloody bra!! Shall I start a GoFundMe??

063E88A9-4DC8-4679-AF14-5437AE3F505D.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.