Pheobe Court #10 Chickens, mansions, spas and more; I like to pretend to help the poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Weighed herself due to outside influence?
Is that her trying to say Jim told her to?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Remember though, the number doesn't define you and all that! Did when you were doing SW though eh mick. I also think it does when you're so overweight and have to loose weight for your health for god sake! Oh and if it stops you getting on a horse.

• Heart
Remember though, the number doesn't define you and all that! Did when you were doing SW though eh mick. I also think it does when you're so overweight and have to loose weight for your health for god sake! Oh and if it stops you getting on a horse.
Didn’t mind defining a group full of members week in week out either did she when they were paying £5 a pop for the use of her scales. twit!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Look, I am all for being whatever size / weight that makes a person happy - but you have to look at the facts. Is she happy being overweight? No. Is being overweight good for her health? No.

So mick, making better food choices DOES matter.

Reactions: 14
duck sake Mick. 5 odd stories of how you’ve got a full on week......because you’ve taken 1 child to a dance class and you’re now allowed to eat at a restaurant. Don’t know how you do it, share some tips on a highlight reel for us so we know just how to manage the crazy amounts of busy you’ve had to contend with. Oh and don’t forget to write a list about when you want him to nap and what to take in his bag.
Get a grip ya smug bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
duck sake Mick. 5 odd stories of how you’ve got a full on week......because you’ve taken 1 child to a dance class and you’re now allowed to eat at a restaurant. Don’t know how you do it, share some tips on a highlight reel for us so we know just how to manage the crazy amounts of busy you’ve had to contend with. Oh and don’t forget to write a list about when you want him to nap and what to take in his bag.
Get a grip ya smug bleep.
Convinced it’s for some sort of content, all this. I can’t believe someone with two kids is shocked that they have to pack a bag if they leave the house?! 😂🙈

Reactions: 11
Convinced it’s for some sort of content, all this. I can’t believe someone with two kids is shocked that they have to pack a bag if they leave the house?! 😂🙈
She's saying that as if it's new yet wasn't she going off everywhere every day when the last lot of restrictions lifted in April? 🤔

Reactions: 3
She was pro weighing weekly when heading up sw and taking the pounds-I'm confused,she is just petulant and doesn't want to look at the number increasing,lazy and doesn't want to address it,exercise is the one,get on that bike -body mind and the rest will follow. Overwhelmed by the unpacking probably-standard-don't be so lazy mick 🚴‍♀️

Reactions: 9
She talks just for the sake of it. Everything she is feeling overwhelmed by, people juggle every day on top of full time jobs. Does she really not realise the privilege she has?! I really had to stop myself from messaging her!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
If she stopped recording stories saying she is overwhelmed and needs to write a list maybe she'd get more done 😑 honestly this woman infuriates me .. I wish that's all I had to worry about this week Mick! I'm looking after two children under 5 and a household like you Mick but I also work evenings and having treatment for cancer at the same time ( which I'm not asking for sympathy for I'm just trying to stress she doesn't know how lucky she is with her life and she's moaning to thousands of other people probably feeling worse off than her) sorry for the rant guys 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 18
If she stopped recording stories saying she is overwhelmed and needs to write a list maybe she'd get more done 😑 honestly this woman infuriates me .. I wish that's all I had to worry about this week Mick! I'm looking after two children under 5 and a household like you Mick but I also work evenings and having treatment for cancer at the same time ( which I'm not asking for sympathy for I'm just trying to stress she doesn't know how lucky she is with her life and she's moaning to thousands of other people probably feeling worse off than her) sorry for the rant guys 😬
I feel like this voices what I was trying to say better than I did! I’m not one for “pitting” working mums against SAHMs as we all know being a mum is hard! However, Mick chooses not to work, she chooses to go away on a holiday, to sign up to a dance class, to take on chickens etc etc. But all she does is moan without seeing how privileged she is. And that will get peoples backs up. She clearly doesn’t work as she is lazy - I mean if taking a kid to a group is reason for overwhelm, she really has no bleeping hope in the real world. She’s infuriating as well as smug - not a great combo.
ps wishing you all the best with your treatment ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hope you’re doing okay Sparkle ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Why is she so obsessed with that child's naps. Hes probably down to one a day now, it's not rocket science ffs

Reactions: 11
You’re a big fat liar with pants on fire if you think you spent the last few days ‘in the moment’, unless of course you mean in the moment with your 90k plus followers...
D0124A68-27E8-4AC5-A70F-F7FC720F8248.png

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Jesus I couldn’t listen to her waffle on about how hard things are cos she can take her baby to classes & go eat out at Nando’s again!
I would love to have a massive disposable income to go to baby classes, trips away, go out for my lunch, have the other half cook my tea & do the babies bedtime etc etc! What an absolute wazzock she is!
Put your phone down & enjoy your life!

• Heart
I am ready to drop kick Mick into next year 🤬 it’s been said SO many times before, so I’m not adding anything new to the conversation, but she really needs to check her privilege. Complaining about overwhelm because she has the privilege of both time and money to take her son to a baby class, wondering about his nap times when he doesn’t have routine even now, meeting up with people in restaurants ... I despair of this useless fat toad.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I am ready to drop kick Mick into next year 🤬 it’s been said SO many times before, so I’m not adding anything new to the conversation, but she really needs to check her privilege. Complaining about overwhelm because she has the privilege of both time and money to take her son to a baby class, wondering about his nap times when he doesn’t have routine even now, meeting up with people in restaurants ... I despair of this useless fat toad.
I thought that. Of course anyone can struggle and it's valid, but ffs. Just because things are open you don't have to do them, and I would love the chance to be able to take my little one to a toddler group today, but like most of us, am working- so business as usual here. If that's her biggest problem of the day, being overwhelmed about one group she chose to go to, then isn't she lucky. My friend lost 3 of her grandparents during covid, and whilst many are looking forward to being able to hug loved ones, she is finding it really hard. Feebs really needs some perspective, it's not about the misery olympics and who has it worse, but sometimes there is no need to tell the world about it.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.