Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fanaff

VIP Member
Has anyone seen this guy on insta/tik tok? He takes the piss out of ridiculous life hacks and pulls this face. I’d love to photo shop Micks amazing life hack in and him have this reaction to it 🤣

Mick “I pour the cereal out the night before to save time and it means I sit with the children”
Khaby - pours cereal eats immediately whilst showing a stop watch at 00:01

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Mancnet

VIP Member
Fuck off smugnall and buy a bra. Honestly, pulling stupid faces at herself what the hell is she doing to then post that, Just why?!!
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again - why does she always look like she’s just been swimming?! (Or has she actually been swimming today?! 😂😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Holycow

This week feels a bit full on she says.....because she's taken her one kid to dance class, whilst the other kid is at pre-school, and she DOESN'T WORK.
I can't cope with this dick honestly.
Fucking full on week that is Henry. How anyone can follow her and not be offended by the things she says I have no idea.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

swipe_up

VIP Member
Who’s the user on here with the hots for Jim? We’re going to get a queasy post about his fingers aren’t we 😂😂😂😂🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26

Lauz2427

VIP Member
Unusual that she hasn't posted all day, I feel like I need to get a life for noticing, but hope she's okay (as annoying as she is).
Hi giiiiiys, sooow *chin touch* I just feel really overwhelmed with the responsibility to take one kid to school this week *massive fuck off blinking spasm* and another child to swimming *face touch, tongue click* that I just needed some tiiiiime out. I’m ready for the week now, we’ve got this mama *chin touch, snobby stupid look*

• Haha
Reactions: 25

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
If she's up the duff she'll end up on the front of a tabloid with a headline something like - oldest woman in the UK gives birth

• Haha
As a female with ADHD her post infuriated me.

I grew up in the 80’s when ADHD wasn’t particularly recognised or diagnosed and even more so with me being a high-functioning and seemingly able girl, it also wouldn’t have been considered as I went on to secondary school.
I was diagnosed in my 20’s and it hit me really hard. It did explain a lot but it made me feel crap. Her stupid list has pissed me right off because she’s making it a checklist. My symptoms look nothing like that and some of the disorganisation she talks of isn’t something you’re conscious of. The only thing I am conscious of is the strategies I have formulated over years and years of ‘getting it wrong’ in order to function. I am incredibly tidy at home and write lists and use a diary for work and home. I do this otherwise I would spiral. The anxiety also presents as paranoia, especially in social situations. I worry that I’ve said the wrong thing to people and that I am being judged. That’s all the time. I practically apologise for existing. This has been how I am for years and years and I know that my diagnosis has helped me understand myself more but it hasn’t fixed anything. It’s a battle most days. And yet here comes the chunky Tudor with her half arsed self diagnosis that she’s thrown together to justify being a lazy oaf and so distracted by her phone she must have something wrong.
she has got something wrong. It’s called being a narcissistic prick.

• Heart

PillowsofFluff

Chatty Member
SO tempted to message her after her stories last night. No shade to anyone who still breastfeeds/didn't sleep train etc but maybe if you just stopped feeding to sleep you would have easier bedtimes :rolleyes: You've chosen this way of getting him to sleep, so that's all he's going to want until you change it! Also, HOW hot must H have been in full PJs :eek: Unless her house is like a fridge, I would have at least put him in little shortie PJs or a vest or something.
Sorry, hope I don't offend anyone but it just annoys me.

Also, rain has been forecast for ages for today, so why the fuck is she surprised it's raining :unsure:

Reactions: 24

Lauz2427

VIP Member
Fuck sake Mick. 5 odd stories of how you’ve got a full on week......because you’ve taken 1 child to a dance class and you’re now allowed to eat at a restaurant. Don’t know how you do it, share some tips on a highlight reel for us so we know just how to manage the crazy amounts of busy you’ve had to contend with. Oh and don’t forget to write a list about when you want him to nap and what to take in his bag.
Get a grip ya smug cunt.

• Haha
  • Heart

WhatABore

VIP Member
Two things...

One..
"ladies wear the costume and get your mate to take a photo"... But.. Why? Why do you need to get your mate to take a photo?

And Two...
"Determined to never let my little girl question wearing what she wants"
Ummm? Isn't she alwaysss commenting on the "mess" of what Vesper chose to wear? 🤔

• Heart