Pheobe Court #10 Chickens, mansions, spas and more; I like to pretend to help the poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My daughter has got inattentive ADHD (girls with ADHD tend to have this version) and was diagnosed (properly!!) at 11. She has been on medication ever since so it’s no longer apparent to most people. Like duck has this woman got ADHD!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Now Mick is trying to imply that she may have ADHD because of some tripe she had read 🧐 I scanned through the list, and I am pretty sure that everyone could identify with something on there. Posting things like this, with zero background knowledge or proper information is terribly misleading. Clearly that fat lump is trying to insinuate that she has a condition and that is why so she is so useless - no Feebs, you’re just LAZY with your head wedged firmly up your massive hole!
And you’re a disgrace by leaving your daughters presents until so late in the day yet again - you have no excuses other than LAZINESS and spending far too much time on Insta.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Getting a diagnosis as an adult is a minefield and can take years, but hey, our very own hypnobirthing NHS shunning health care Professional guru can tell you to self diagnosed simply by looking on Google. Who would have thought a search engine could diagnose complex SpLD/ ASC conditions.

Here's a thought, you spend hours infront of your phone, trying to keep up with the Telfords, FODs, Gi Fletchers of this world. We're a similar age and we're the first real MTV generation brought up on short 3 minute pop videos, that's partly why we have short attention spans, not because it's the latest "cool" thing to have.

Put your phone away, write lists in advance of things that need doing and engage with your kids properly not through a screen. I think you need a digital detox not a diagnosis my love.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Getting a diagnosis as an adult is a minefield and can take years, but hey, our very own hypnobirthing NHS shunning health care Professional guru can tell you to self diagnosed simply by looking on Google. Who would have thought a search engine could diagnose complex SpLD/ ASC conditions.

Here's a thought, you spend hours infront of your phone, trying to keep up with the Telfords, FODs, Gi Fletchers of this world. We're a similar age and we're the first real MTV generation brought up on short 3 minute pop videos, that's partly why we have short attention spans, not because it's the latest "cool" thing to have.

Put your phone away, write lists in advance of things that need doing and engage with your kids properly not through a screen. I think you need a digital detox not a diagnosis my love.
Yess 🙌🏻

Reactions: 5

This is absolutely spot on! Spends so long trying to keep up with everyone, her own FOMO has her rushing about trying to keep up/diagnosing herself because what she actually needs to do is PUT THE PHONE DOWN!

Reactions: 9
Anyone else think she absolutely HASNT left her birthday presents to the last minute and this is yet Another attempt at being ‘busy working mum relatable’?!

Reactions: 19
Oh duck sake. That list I’m sure everyone can relate to at least one or a couple of them. So now she’s going to say she’s got ADHD etc etc. Of course by all means speak to GP try and get diagnosed properly if that’s what you think but she’s basically being diagnosed by herself and her insta followers….

Reactions: 8
I hope she is going to get herself to the doctor if she genuinely believes this or will it never be mentioned again???

At this point I believe her instagram presence is just to provide content for tattle

daft old bint

Reactions: 13
Has she never heard of DR Google before? If she has genuine concerns (and isn’t using this to boost content) then she needs to go and speak to her GP. I think in her case, it’s just a bad dose of lazyarseitis and she needs to pop the phone down, leave Clemmie alone and actually parent and work on her to do list. She could sit down on a Sunday night whilst Jim watches the kids and do a list. She then has the whole week to work her way through it.

Reactions: 8
She's probably stressed because for once in her life she has to actually get off her freckly, pampered arse and do something other than what she wishes to do. This is what happens when you've had someone wiping your behind for you all your life. Welcome to the real world Henry Smugnall!

• Heart
I can just imagine her going to Jimbo 'Jim Jim I forgot to buy our firstborn Tudor birthday gifts again, but its not because I' m a lazy dickwit who spends half her day scratching her triple chin on insta I promise, its because I have adult ADHD!!! Yes Clemmy on Instagram diagnosed me, no no she isn't a dr she is an influencer, but she made a slideshow with information of Google so it must be true! ' absolute idiot..

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s gone very quiet after that. Hopefully someone close to her has told her what a twit she’s been.

Attentionseeking Desperate Hun Disorder

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hahaha ofcourse the lazy cow has diagnosed herself with ADHD. Jesus Christ, go out and get a job and stop trying to make an insta-career happen.

I am not at all dismissing those with ADHD, I’ve recently learned more about it (after years of assuming it was a label to slap on “naughty” kids) but no there is no way that Feebs has it - she’s just so blatantly hanging on to every word that Clemmie says and has found a new bandwagon to hop on.

Reactions: 11
Leaving it to two days before your daughters birthday to order her presents is horrid and lazy, not a symptom of ADHD.
So irresponsible to self diagnose. I’m sure she will be telling all and sundry about her new ADHD battle and using it as an excuse to do duck all!

Cannot explain how close I was to messaging her the above direct

Mick step away from the phone. You’re about as qualified to make this self diagnosis as one of your chickens.

STOP trying to boost your engagement with this you sick, pathetic woman.

If you spent more time “getting tit done” than gurning into your phone then perhaps your first born 🙄 would be getting some pretentious crap for her birthday on Wednesday.

Reactions: 9
I challenged her about her post as I have 7 years experience of parenting an ADHD child and 15 years teaching experience. She was unable to formulate a response as she has no actual idea what she is taking about and I do, so instead she has blocked me. Stupid, stupid cow!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.