Pheobe Court #10 Chickens, mansions, spas and more; I like to pretend to help the poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unusual that she hasn't posted all day, I feel like I need to get a life for noticing, but hope she's okay (as annoying as she is).
Hi giiiiiys, sooow *chin touch* I just feel really overwhelmed with the responsibility to take one kid to school this week *massive duck off blinking spasm* and another child to swimming *face touch, tongue click* that I just needed some tiiiiime out. I’m ready for the week now, we’ve got this mama *chin touch, snobby stupid look*

• Haha
Reactions: 25
There’s no way she’ll give it up. Needs those Tesco ads to pay for the swans and vans!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Aaaaand she’s back
With an inappropriate pic of her kid in his nappy talking about bondage
FFS

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She does look pregnant! I don’t know what’s worse, the thought of her moaning about having three kids or the fact Jimbo’s shagged her mid foot peel... 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
If she's up the duff she'll end up on the front of a tabloid with a headline something like - oldest woman in the UK gives birth

• Haha
Reactions: 25
If she is pregnant would she be allowed to get the COVID jab she had last week with all the stickers??

Reactions: 2
If she is pregnant would she be allowed to get the COVID jab she had last week with all the stickers??
Pregnant women can be vaccinated. I don’t think she is pregnant tho, I think it’s just a really unflattering dress.

Reactions: 5
I don't think she's pregnant. She's been posting photos/videos of her self often. It's literally just the dress/tent she's wearing

Reactions: 3
Did she have two salmon fillets for dinner for herself? What is it with Instagramers and salmon fillets... Mrs Meldrum had 1 between 5, feebs has 2?! It's 1 people!

(This is slightly more ranty than I'd intended 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.