Pheobe Court #10 Chickens, mansions, spas and more; I like to pretend to help the poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She'd still be wearing that now to bang her bloody dinner gong for her tudor banquets ...if it would fit her 😄
She’ll be trying to put it on for the gram next week, only those swinging udders aren’t going to fit, let alone anything else!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is her brother really called Fergus?! 😂😬
Yes and he’s awful! So so creepy he has a beautiful wife but I remember when he used to work at a funeral directors (this was before he had his own) he used to wash cars and literally every woman that walked by he would puff his chest while hosing funeral cars down and give them a proper creepy smug stare he really thinks he’s gods gift🤢 it’s a running joke me and my best friend have we always say if one of us dies pleaseee don’t let our family send us to fergus court we don’t trust his intentions 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Surely she’s not really going to sleep with that face paint on? Its not ‘grown up perks’, it’s bloody unhygienic you dirty rotten Tudor.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yes and he’s awful! So so creepy he has a beautiful wife but I remember when he used to work at a funeral directors (this was before he had his own) he used to wash cars and literally every woman that walked by he would puff his chest while hosing funeral cars down and give them a proper creepy smug stare he really thinks he’s gods gift🤢 it’s a running joke me and my best friend have we always say if one of us dies pleaseee don’t let our family send us to fergus court we don’t trust his intentions 😂😂
Her family just gets better and better 🤣🤣🤣🤣🧟‍♀️

Fergus Court sounds like a dodgy b&b that rents rooms for £20 a night

• Haha
Surely she’s not really going to sleep with that face paint on? Its not ‘grown up perks’, it’s bloody unhygienic you dirty rotten Tudor.
I came here to say this 😂 It's not grown up perks, it's just pure lazy 😂

Reactions: 9
I wouldn’t go to bed in makeup let alone face paint that’s been used on hundreds of other people before you! Grotty cow.

6A1A356F-F26B-4200-8859-9C01E4312F7C.jpeg
Just come across this on her other account!!! Note the caption.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Just catching up, this threads on fire tonight....off to check out Malton chik now 🤣

Reactions: 6
Sleeping in face paint!

if only she had access to a company that sells make up remover???

as for that comment on the car pic, disgraceful!
bleeping ignorant cow.

Reactions: 13
Spent an absolute fortune on a 4 year olds birthday party.
Sorry if this offends anyone, but i really can't stand to see that. If you've got enough money to do that fair enough, but why do people have to broadcast all over social media. She just loves to show off.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What’s she going to do today? Especially when Vesper wakes up - “look at me, I still have my face paint on (which is now all smudged to tit) 🤦‍♀️

What’s she going to do today? Especially when Vesper wakes up - “look at me, I still have my face paint on (which is now all smudged to tit) 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.