Pheobe Court #10 Chickens, mansions, spas and more; I like to pretend to help the poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t have kids but my initial reaction was that V has learned that the only way to get her attention is to repeat mummy over and over again. Learned behaviour.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
What I would have given to have someone call me mummy even once let alone 100 times. Its not cool or 'insta' to moan about these things, it's just ungrateful.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
I understand that the repetitiveness would be annoying, but why mummy and not mama?? Thought she was cooler than that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Freebs/Mick/Henry/Angry Kid only likes children when they are small and get her attention from other people with the mum tips/birthing/breast feeding. When the small baby/toddler stage is over she doesn't like it. We'll soon see if she treats garnish any better

Reactions: 14
Mick - she's probably doing it to make sure you're there and ya know, PAYING ATTENTION!!! Not with your head in your phone and completely ignoring her. twit.

I understand that the repetitiveness would be annoying, but why mummy and not mama?? Thought she was cooler than that 🤣
TBF, heartbreaking moment when they go from "mumma" to just "mummy". When mine did it i was like HOLD ON WHAT DID YOU SAY?!?! And i was never "mumma" again 😭😭😭😅

Reactions: 9
My eldest called me Mama til she was 5 and the day she stopped I was gutted. My youngest starts high school this year and she still calls me Mummy. She needs to put the phone down and pay attention to her kids. They probably only get her attention when they are doing something for the gram.

Reactions: 3
She’s awful.

Elements of parenting she was good at: breastfeeding V because it meant sitting on her arse and eating
Weaning V because it meant making food and eating

since then she is bleeping tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s let V wear the same dress 2 days in a row. Surely in a pandemic when you’ve been out and about, you’d want your kid to be wearing clean clothes. Letting her kids follow in her unhygienic footsteps I guess

Shes opened a vote poll on the hi tops
Sadly ‘they make you look like an emo Mr Tumble’ isn’t an option to vote for 😔

They. Don’t. Suit. You. At. All.

My greatest wish is that she will give up the Vans and buy some shoes more suited to her age. Like maybe Hotters or those ones you can order off the back of Yours magazine 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’ll probably be blocked as I couldn’t stop myself voting NO they look shite mick hi top vans do not work for you!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was tempted to vote but wonder if she has a Tesco ad so wants some engagement 😂

I mean it was a Tesco kit for Vespers cake, imagine if she turned that into an ad 😂

I mean not even she’d stoop that low would she? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
£1.50 for each tub of sweets. Why can’t you she buy some bags of sweets and do it herself🙈

Reactions: 7
I was tempted to vote but wonder if she has a Tesco ad so wants some engagement 😂

I mean it was a Tesco kit for Vespers cake, imagine if she turned that into an ad 😂

I mean not even she’d stoop that low would she? 😂😂😂
It wouldn’t surprise me!
The way she treats vesper breaks my heart. Now her birthday is over, moody mummy it is, that’s being polite.
Imagine growing up knowing your mum has broadcast her favouritism to sprig and has been a twit to Vesper. Mick can’t deny it, over 90k people have seen 💔

• Sad
Does she not have two bikes already?! A balance bike with a fancy basket type and a second hand one, or am I imagining that?

Does she not have two bikes already?! A balance bike with a fancy basket type and a second hand one, or am I imagining that?

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.