Pheobe Court #10 Chickens, mansions, spas and more; I like to pretend to help the poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here's an idea head, why not stack all the chairs on the table when they're not being used? That way he won't use one of the other ones to climb on the table 🤔

Not that you pay attention to @s anyway... or safe sleeping guidelines, or using staircases, or placing boundaries on your offspring.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wow. Cant believe what i've just seen. "Dont @ Me" - then dont be a grade A twit!! Imagine if she's so engrossed in her phone that he falls off, it can happen!

I caught my kid climbing on our coffee table once, funnily enough i told him no. He did it again, so i got down on his level and explained that he could hurt himself and thats not what we want, and also, dont be a dick. He listened (as much as a 2 year old can listen obvs). Hes tried again every now and again but we say no and he stops. I actually sat him on the coffee table the other day to put his shoes on - well, i tried to - i sat him on it and he jumped off and said "no mummy, not on the table, naughty". So kids do listen, Mick is just being pure lazy, as always. Bellend.

Reactions: 15
Imagine being a family member & seeing her Insta this morning & showing off how she can’t be arsed to put her child’s safety first!

Secondly why does she always things she knows better than medical professionals & not take her meds. They don’t prescribe them for the the hell of it. Bet she’s one of them who forgets to order her prescription too then moans when it’s not ready at the chemist!

Reactions: 9
I pick my battles with my 1 year old. But I draw the line at letting her maybe fall off something and knocking her self out even if I have to move her 50 times. A table is for eating at not standing on. She's a lazy witch.

Reactions: 12
Then Henry you pick your child off from the table and firmly tell him no and repeat untill he gets the gist. Your his mother your the one that’s got to guide him in life, start by giving him boundaries or he’s going to take the piss out of you
Exactly this. I don’t get what is it with parents not telling their children ‘no’ to things. Especially this as it’s dangerous and can end in him being seriously injured.

If she can’t deal with saying it now, she’s no chance as he gets older.

Reactions: 6
Exactly this. I don’t get what is it with parents not telling their children ‘no’ to things. Especially this as it’s dangerous and can end in him being seriously injured.

If she can’t deal with saying it now, she’s no chance as he gets older.
She really doesn’t have a clue. Vesper is only small wait till she gets to 6-7 same has herbie not giving them boundaries now will be impossible when she feels she has to do something about it later on she will soon come on filling her stories up with how hard parenting is. Parenting is as hard as you make it, they will thank you when there older

Reactions: 7
Aww poor Vesper wanting the chickens to sit on her lap. If only there were some pet dogs that could do that? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Maybe if she stopped taking photos of her kids doing things she doesn’t want them to do then they’d stop! She’s sending them such mixed messages of what’s appropriate by snapping away instead of parenting them. Dick.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.