Pheobe Court #10 Chickens, mansions, spas and more; I like to pretend to help the poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the post about “Vessie” having a lovely birthday etc etc…..on a pic of Mick, self absorbed prick.

Reactions: 10
She keeps saying she should size down in that first dress.. But to me, it looks like it fits? No?

Reactions: 4
She keeps saying she should size down in that first dress.. But to me, it looks like it fits? No?
I thought the same. She wears her clothes so tight and uncomfortable that the moment she has a tiny bit of room in them, she thinks they're too big 🙄

Reactions: 4
I thought the same. She wears her clothes so tight and uncomfortable that the moment she has a tiny bit of room in them, she thinks they're too big 🙄
Just looked at the other one on Next too, that's how it's supposed to fit!

You're not supposed to have it tight enough that you hear the stitches rip as you sit down Feebs.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They fit her, she does not need to size down, obvs watching too much fROpperholic

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why didn’t she just leave the dress on? It suited her! She always chooses something that makes her look like a condom full of bolognese.
I’ve lurked on this thread for ages and it makes me howl, but this comment is worthy of my first ever response! SCREAMING! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Being 4 ROCKS! I'm cringing from the inside out that a 37 year old woman would even say that, let alone type it and broadcast it to thousands 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is she hoping for a deal with next or something? I spend quite a bit with them - if they offer her a collab I will stop buying from them. Cannot stand her.

Reactions: 11
Is she hoping for a deal with next or something? I spend quite a bit with them - if they offer her a collab I will stop buying from them. Cannot stand her.
She's probably seen other insta huns being gifted by Next so wants a piece of the action

Reactions: 6
She’ll be buying from next because she’ll have an account = store credit. Excellent work from The Money Expert!

Reactions: 10
She’ll be buying from next because she’ll have an account = store credit. Excellent work from The Money Expert!
Daddy has probably just paid it off for her so she can spend spend spend again.
least she treated the bairn to a Next dress for her birthday, usually gets Tesco! Whilst Favourite Child is in Joules etc.

just to add nothing wrong with Tesco, my child mainly wears supermarkets clothes cos SMP is shite😩🙈🤣

Reactions: 3
£48 for the leopard print dress, pretty pricy the budget queen!!! The pink one is going to make her look like a toddler.

Reactions: 7
£48 for the leopard print dress, pretty pricy the budget queen!!! The pink one is going to make her look like a toddler.
Almost £100 for the two 😱 and the other one was £38 too I think.

Reactions: 3
1. It’s been said a million times but these are not the hands and face of someone in their 30’s

2. Why is she such a bleep to Vesper?! Yeah I get it, my kids say it a hundreds times a day but would I feel the need to make a song and dance about it and do a post to tell my 90k followers?! No. Because I’m not a bleep.

Attachments

Reactions: 15
1. It’s been said a million times but these are not the hands and face of someone in their 30’s

2. Why is she such a bleep to Vesper?! Yeah I get it, my kids say it a hundreds times a day but would I feel the need to make a song and dance about it and do a post to tell my 90k followers?! No. Because I’m not a bleep.
It's literally a normal child thing 😂 but of course she thinks she's special and the only one

Bet she didn't just "tell her" can guarantee she snapped and shouted at her infront of everyone

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.