Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stimpii

VIP Member
She also looks better 8 hours after giving birth than she does now 🙈 still looks smug af tho.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

swipe_up

VIP Member
57AA49BE-9090-43B0-8148-FF1573346B97.png
More creases than Fopps sized down primark shorts

I demand a birth certificate

ETA - new thread already! Loving the title 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Esbeepea

Chatty Member
Thread title suggestion: Waist length tits, debt avoiding tips, can't ride a horse, it's blinking swfeebs of course

• Haha

McMoany

the only reason I’m still following at this point is so these threads make sense and I can fully enjoy them!
She is a joke! She sits around all day like a big ginger sloth, has no hobbies, no social life and therefore nothing to talk about so just spouts total shit!!
‘overwhelm’ my arse. It’s not a competition of who has the hardest life, and I wouldn’t normally minimise someone’s stress but JESUS CHRIST!!!! She has the EASIEST life. No financial worries (clearly), 2 healthy kids, a Tudor mansion complete with swans and other poultry, a partner who actively parents his kids and no job commitments to worry about.
she is the definition of Tudor privilege and hope she reads here and knows we think she’s fucking ridiculous

• Haha
  • Heart

justfortonight

Chatty Member
‘Don’t @ me and don’t suggest I tell him no.’

Clearly very hangry after a whole 24 hours back on SW cause she’s even more of a prick than usual this morning 🙄

• Haha

yellowbrickroad

Mick needs to get off Insta. I believe that is the root cause of her anger issues, she feels everyone is doing more than her or having a better time than her. Her life appears perfectly normal and rather lovely on the surface and there are lots of people who would love to be in her position. Doesn’t need to work, has two lovely, healthy kids, large house and garden in a nice area, family on hand to help out, plenty of disposable income to spend on whatever they please and annual passes for every park in N.Yorkshire. She really doesn’t appreciate what she has, and none of it is through her hard graft, it has all landed in her lap. Mental Health issues are indiscriminate however and it is possible Mick may have undiagnosed PND after all that all that rambling last about rage. If my husband heard me talk like that, or one of my friends, they would be seriously concerned.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Snarky

Didn't remember to order presents but remembered to order custom cake toppers with a 3 week turnaround.... fuck off feebs

Snarky

The only thing she influences me to do is wear SPF each day.

She actually puts me off having kids. She makes it looks so difficult and that's without a full time job too!

• Haha

swipe_up

VIP Member
0F853017-D611-45FC-A4EC-F784CAB1CECD.png
This makes me so sad. Imagine not having her kids gifts yet.
Enough time to be fucking about on instagram but not to sort her kids birthday.
Rotten to the core

• Wow

MrsB76

Chatty Member
Surely she’s not really going to sleep with that face paint on? Its not ‘grown up perks’, it’s bloody unhygienic you dirty rotten Tudor.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Yes and he’s awful! So so creepy he has a beautiful wife but I remember when he used to work at a funeral directors (this was before he had his own) he used to wash cars and literally every woman that walked by he would puff his chest while hosing funeral cars down and give them a proper creepy smug stare he really thinks he’s gods gift🤢 it’s a running joke me and my best friend have we always say if one of us dies pleaseee don’t let our family send us to fergus court we don’t trust his intentions 😂😂
Her family just gets better and better 🤣🤣🤣🤣🧟‍♀️

Fergus Court sounds like a dodgy b&b that rents rooms for £20 a night

• Haha

swipe_up

VIP Member
She’s gone very quiet after that. Hopefully someone close to her has told her what a twat she’s been.

Attentionseeking Desperate Hun Disorder

• Haha

Mancnet

VIP Member
All the instahuns are blowing smile up her arse saying she looks incredible when they (Fopps, lauraemily etc) would be horrified if they looked like that. I hate these fake Instagram friendships, they are so toxic.