Pheobe Court #10 Chickens, mansions, spas and more; I like to pretend to help the poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she wanted precious time in the evening, she would have H in a cot and would give him water during the day. He doesn’t necessarily need boobin every second now he’s 2. Obviously it is probably a comfort thing for him if he’s not feeling well but everyone knows that when your baby is unwell they will want extra snuggles. Plus, what does she do in the evening?????? She doesn’t get organised for the next day, pretty sure she doesn’t clean the house and her and Jimbo sleep apart. What she means is, H is taking away precious insta time away from her!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
General observations...

1: too tight to pay for a cut and blow dry - waiting for a #gifted

2: How is it raining? Drops of water are falling from the sky that's how. I guess you were too busy virtue signalling during that geography lesson to pay attention.

3: it's Thursday, she'll be at Flamingoland later come hell or high water.

Reactions: 12
General observations...

1: too tight to pay for a cut and blow dry - waiting for a #gifted

2: How is it raining? Drops of water are falling from the sky that's how. I guess you were too busy virtue signalling during that geography lesson to pay attention.

3: it's Thursday, she'll be at Flamingoland later come hell or high water.
Rain would mean inside all day with her own children.

Reactions: 9
Why is she posting a story about being "Confused" at the weather.
She's lived in the UK for the past 90 years, she should be used to it by now.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
2 stories worth of her telling us it’s raining and she’s surprised. The kind of content I watch and wonder why the duck am I still following this middle aged train wreck of a woman?!
I thought exactly the same as you when I watched her “content” this morning - Why TF am I still following and watching this mess??? But I then realised that Feebs shitshow is the reason that these threads exist 🙌🏻 I honestly don’t think there is anything funnier on t’internet than the Feebs threads, pure comedy gold 😂 love them!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
What the duck is wrong with her?

She is confused and annoyed because it's raining? Get a grip!

I am upset for Herbie (cringe at typing his name tho) at how ANGRY she gets at his very existence. Is she really so unaware of how she comes across? It's not relatable and 'real' it's just tit parenting.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Imagine having a hold of a baby in a soft play,someone else's baby-and pulling out your phone to take a selfie smelling their head. It's just bleeping weird. Also imagine this-putting herbs in a cot,with a water beaker. Can't have it all ways,seems a bit lazy to project anger from something she has actively (lazily) encouraged. 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 15
SO tempted to message her after her stories last night. No shade to anyone who still breastfeeds/didn't sleep train etc but maybe if you just stopped feeding to sleep you would have easier bedtimes :rolleyes: You've chosen this way of getting him to sleep, so that's all he's going to want until you change it! Also, HOW hot must H have been in full PJs :eek: Unless her house is like a fridge, I would have at least put him in little shortie PJs or a vest or something.
Sorry, hope I don't offend anyone but it just annoys me.

Also, rain has been forecast for ages for today, so why the duck is she surprised it's raining :unsure:

Reactions: 24
SO tempted to message her after her stories last night. No shade to anyone who still breastfeeds/didn't sleep train etc but maybe if you just stopped feeding to sleep you would have easier bedtimes :rolleyes: You've chosen this way of getting him to sleep, so that's all he's going to want until you change it! Also, HOW hot must H have been in full PJs :eek: Unless her house is like a fridge, I would have at least put him in little shortie PJs or a vest or something.

Also, rain has been forecast for ages for today, so why the duck is she surprised it's raining :unsure:
I also thought the poor little guy must have been hot. In winter they are normally in shorts and T-shirt’s so I imagine the house gets quite hot.

Reactions: 9

This is what I mean there’s other ways for her to try and get herbie to sleep she doesnt need to sit there and boob him to sleep

Reactions: 10
Her stories last night about not getting her precious hours in the evening have pissed me off.
My daughter is right around the same age as Herbie. She wasn't breastfed, but she's still very little and can have her nights where she just doesn't settle. Do I RAGE that I don't then get much of a evening? No. It's frustrating yes but guess what - there is always tomorrow evening and so on. Herbie was not struggling to settle to spite her for duck sake. He needed something from her because he's a baby and he can't always help himself. If my daughter takes ages to settle I do the usual drink/check bum/make sure she's not hot or cold/check her temperature/ask if she's got a "bump"/and even resort to a snack if that's what I think she needs. I am no super mum at all but for duck sake don't have kids if you are going to behave so coldly towards them.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Her stories last night about not getting her precious hours in the evening have pissed me off.
My daughter is right around the same age as Herbie. She wasn't breastfed, but she's still very little and can have her nights where she just doesn't settle. Do I RAGE that I don't then get much of a evening? No. It's frustrating yes but guess what - there is always tomorrow evening and so on. Herbie was not struggling to settle to spite her for duck sake. He needed something from her because he's a baby and he can't always help himself. If my daughter takes ages to settle I do the usual drink/check bum/make sure she's not hot or cold/check her temperature/ask if she's got a "bump"/and even resort to a snack if that's what I think she needs. I am no super mum at all but for duck sake don't have kids if you are going to behave so coldly towards them.
She wants the children to fit into her perfect ideal of what they “should” do and how is she going to sit and file her monstrous trotters if herbmeister isn’t asleep?!

Although tbh with the size of her swinging droopers she could leave him sucking at one and go downstairs with it draped over the bannister 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Imagine having a hold of a baby in a soft play,someone else's baby-and pulling out your phone to take a selfie smelling their head. It's just bleeping weird. Also imagine this-putting herbs in a cot,with a water beaker. Can't have it all ways,seems a bit lazy to project anger from something she has actively (lazily) encouraged. 🙄🙄🙄
This photo is mental! If my friend saw me take a picture of me sniffing her babies head, she would take said baby and run! She’s really not all there!

Reactions: 7
You’d be like bleeping hell mick step away from my baby!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.