Pheobe Court #10 Chickens, mansions, spas and more; I like to pretend to help the poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure daddy will be along with his cheque book to make it all better for Mick. Must have been what the "here's £200 to spend only on yourself" was about before 🙄

Reactions: 8
She’s run up her credit card again because she doesn’t have a job and one of the symptoms of her self diagnosed illness is overspending.
Feebs is disorganised and tit with money. First tip: Get an actual job. Second tip: Put your phone down and stop seeking validation from strangers!

Reactions: 20
She gets out of breath walking around the bleeping garden, how does she think she is going to manage a balloon arch?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
God I struggle being a mum to my little boy but this woman absolutely hates being a mother. Every post is about how much she hates being a mother. Maternal rage? Nah you just hate being a mother!!

Reactions: 11
Wonder how many times poor Vesper will have to pose for a picture with Mick screeching at her to do a nice one or to sit still or to pose differently. Until we get the insta perfect one where it all looks amazing for her online “friends”

Reactions: 13
Did she only have ADHD yesterday? Woke up and it’s gone???
Why no mention today Tudor Tits?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Feel sorry for V that she has a baby sand pit for her 4th birthday present. Mind you, she already has an park in the back garden so she's hardly hard done by..!

Can't believe she left it so late but also as someone else said had time to order the insta famous mouse and cake topper. 🙄 Those cake toppers have a three week turnaround...

I know it must be more difficult with two but he naps and V at PRE-school so she does have time at some point in the day and knowing it's coming up surely that is the priority, not listening to a podcast...

Was she trying to get Herbie to say boobie when he was pulling at her top 🤢
That story was unreal! We don’t need to see that and if the child is starting to verbally ask for “boo” and you’re trying to teach him the word it’s time to stop the breast feeding. Jeezo

Reactions: 16
That story was unreal! We don’t need to see that and if the child is starting to verbally ask for “boo” and you’re trying to teach him the word it’s time to stop the breast feeding. Jeezo
I think I’d of stopped the moment I knew my husband was perving on me through the baby monitor 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.