Pheobe Court #10 Chickens, mansions, spas and more; I like to pretend to help the poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is so funny!!! But hadn’t jimbo done well at the weight loss! It’s clear this is her current issue. He’s succeeding and she, as usual, is failing.

Reactions: 10
This is so funny!!! But hadn’t jimbo done well at the weight loss! It’s clear this is her current issue. He’s succeeding and she, as usual, is failing.
That's exactly what I thought. She's then taking it out on her kids instead of pulling her finger out and taking her own advice that she likes to force on others

I still don't understand how he is losing so much and she's not.. When they eat the same. She must be enhaling it when he's at work

Reactions: 9
I still don't understand how he is losing so much and she's not.. When they eat the same. She must be enhaling it when he's at work
What happened to the spinning class she mentioned a couple of weeks ago 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Meh I have ADHD, diagnosed as an adult after struggling all through childhood and adolescence and being dismissed, I don't think highlighting it is a bad thing. There are still so many negative stereotypes and assumption about ADHD, especially around how it can present in women (same for lots of conditions though to be honest, many still see male presentations as standard- see autism as well), but she could have shared some info rather than claim ah I think I have that.

She blatantly had stuff prepped for her birthday as she ordered the topper, and she doesn't do much else! I agree that Jim has done well on the weight loss, it's so much easier if someone else in the household is always eating healthily.

Reactions: 12
She also looks better 8 hours after giving birth than she does now 🙈 still looks smug af tho.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That bleeping skirt she’s just put on with the black vest top.... awful. She looks like a bloody granny. The dress from Next is nice though!

Well the pastries piled up on the table aren't gonna help for a start. Guaranteed to be a trough full of party food tonight for a family of 4 too.

Reactions: 8
That bleeping skirt she’s just put on with the black vest top.... awful. She looks like a bloody granny. The dress from Next is nice though!
Why didn’t she just leave the dress on? It suited her! She always chooses something that makes her look like a condom full of bolognese.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Is she related to Elle Darby with that teeny tiny arse crack?!! (Elle Darby being a "influencer" with a HILLARIOUS thread on here FYI, check it out!)

Oh haha great minds 😂 😂 😂
I literally lost a lung when I saw another tiny crack 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 just goes to show Ellie the belly is more the size of SW Feebs!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.