Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HavinAPop

I find it incredible that PTWM encourages those in DA relationships to contact her and has an emergency email (I’ve seen her advertise this )
I’ve looked on her insta and can’t see any highlights for DA charities to contact in crisis
I would go as far as to say that I don’t actually believe a lot of the women who she claims contact her and she helps get them into a refuge are real cases .....

I’ll tell you for why.... some years back I won’t give you dates because it makes me identifiable I had to be placed into a refuge for my own and my children’s safety. The process was long.... and it took more than a call to someone not affiliated with the right services. I needed to complete numerous DASH assessments , then have a Multi-agency risk assessment conference (MARAC) once the DASH confirmed I was high risk (scoring 14 or above ).
This took the involvement of many professionals and the help of skilled IDVAs , council advisors the police. There was and still is a major shortage of refuge beds across the country and being a social media influencer doesn’t change that. The right channels need to be followed.

After I came out of that particular refuge I needed a very immediate and emergency admittance to a safe place from hospital after being attacked with a knife. The process again required more than a social media influencers input . It requires such skill, in-depth knowledge of process and protocol .....

It just doesn’t add up that a woman at home, just replying to emails and being able to get refuge beds etc , is involved in all of this ? With no ‘apparent ‘ qualifications to speak of in the field... what about the process and protocol, documentation? Some of these cases go to court , to trial?

I now work in an area that comes across situations where we support vulnerable women and children accessing services such as refuge , freedom project , IDVA and housing. I just can’t work out how PTWM is involved in all of this ?

EDITED TO ADD: And if she genuinely is , why not be more transparent about the service offered ? The skills she posses to offer the service ... the cost breakdown etc .... not only will she be instilling confidence in those donating to her but she will encourage more of those experiencing DA to come forward and access support from her if they know they will get the right support ?

Also any report of DA in a household with children should be an automatic safeguarding referral to SS....if women are coming forward and reporting DA is PTWM safeguarding the children in that home by reporting this if she is claiming to be the ‘hero ‘ that she is ? It isn’t all sunshine and rescue stories .....

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
M

Member 18621

Hi everyone.
Just a quick drop in. Whilst I’ve been away, I’ve been working on an ethical way to get out information on this thread and in my article. I’ve also been speaking to people privately. Both that could help on a bigger scale and people that have been on this thread but not wanting to comment publicly.

(I have not been watching any Instagram stories nor viewing pages ✌. I had to lick a few moral wounds over that, so thanks Tracey Black/ Rachaele.)

Anyway. I will be back tomorrow/ Saturday with something that I think will suit all of us that have commented here, that we can share and hopefully take further.
I hope that is okay with you all.
I didn’t ditch it, I just took a moment to focus
xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Blahaha

You are labouring under the misapprehension that I care what you think. I don’t. I said what I said. I’m moving on 💁🏻‍♀️
It is a discussion. I’m contributing to it. You seem to struggle if anyone doesn’t accept what you say as gospel? And also, if that is the attitude you take then you seem to be labouring under the misapprehension that Rachele cares what you think. Based on her silence, i’d say she doesn’t.

Reactions: 36
K

Keels

Utter fucking madness this.
Right so let’s round this up.
Because I’m done in.
I’ve written articles about politicians, celebrities, TV, film, feminism, feminists!!! and most of them have been to disagree. I’ve never had anyone target my family personally, I leave my Instagram open because it’s safe (usually, now it’s on private)
My Instagram is my personality. You can all check it out to check if I’m psychotic, I probably am every now again, who isnt? it’s topical, family, bloody dogs and general life.

Anyway, I wrote an article about social media donation sites. The article featured PTWM as an example highlighting that her PayPal was unregulated and not checked. I also rebutted some of her book based on research that proved different to her story. I also reflected on how we should use social media with caution.
Since then, members of the family spoke to me. Women messaged me to see if I had a gotten a response as they had donated. People said thank you, to which I said ‘don’t thank me, it’s what I do.’ I didn’t want anyone to follow me on social media, a couple did, that’s fine. I have been transparent about who I am. I have done everything properly. Newspapers won’t pick this up as it’s not illegal and she is not big enough to go through the drama with. That is the truth. Nothing in my article was libellous nor was it slander. It was checked over before I posted it. Buzzfeed took it down because I violated community rules by speaking about a person directly. Not because it was libellous. My Buzzfeed account is a blog site. It has rules and I broke one. I knew that, but did it anyway. That is what I do.

Rachaele or Tracy Black? Has been watching my Instagram for 2 weeks and has taken videos of it which she just sent to my Husband. A woman named Helen has also been watching it, who I think is connected to Rachaele, but she is now blocked. I left it all open as I did nothing wrong. Tracy has contacted my Husband, to tell him she is concerned about my ‘behaviour,’ which is odd because she also knows I’ve had Postnatal Psychosis 3x and I have BPD and anxiety disorder (which incidentally, every knows, I’m fully medicated and completely fine. The only thing I have a problem with is mixing in big groups.)
Then when getting nowhere with my Husband. Who supports my work, but sometimes calls me out for digging and being preoccupied with telling the truth (I like the truth.) When he asked her what exactly I lied about? She deleted the account and went for my 22 year old son, who is at work. Let me repeat that. My son! When if you check back through everything I’ve said, I’ve never once mentioned her children’s names. Nor have I exposed the real names of the people she changed the names of in the book (that’s unethical.) Nor have I exposed the names of people I spoke with (again unethical.) I won’t do that, even if she stupidly paid to take me to court. I have not contacted any of her immediate family aside from her and Josh to ask for a response. I was ignored. I have not contacted her blogger community friends. I did repost 1 picture of knee deep in life expressing my humour at the fact she seemed to think I was jealous of her.
Tracey Black told my Husband that I was ‘clearly very unwell.’ So in conclusion, I’ll say this and I really am going this time. (If you want the article, message me.)
I did not display any behaviour that a regular paid journalist wouldn’t, I talked on here which a regular journalist would do. I didn’t do anything unethical and I certainly didn’t try to use anyone’s mental health or children to discredit them.
If you still believe in this woman, that’s your choice. I will be sticking to professional people in future. I am utterly shocked by the behaviour displayed tonight, and if anyone feels like reporting me to the Police (and by that I mean Rachaele who still won’t speak to me directly,) please do so, I’m sure they will appreciate the waste of time given the current cuts to services
Solidarity with everyone else. I would stick around, but my kids 😩. I’m a nobody, we like it that way. They will be somebodies though 😂. They already are xxx

Reactions: 31

Injustice

I’m new to this, only having heard about the website today. I’m so relieved to see this thread. I’ve been waiting for the day where people start to question Rachaele’s integrity, because quite frankly, having known her, she has no integrity. My friend and I, as kids, would always say that she was a compulsive liar, but never did I imagine that she would conceive a life of fame from it, namely the crock that is written in her book.
I wouldn’t want to take away anything that a person has experienced, especially trauma, but much of what she has claimed is BS- the timeline of events are correct, but the details are mostly fabricated and dramatised. She has caused so much pain to her family. What upsets me the most is how she suggests that her father disowned her, which is not entirely correct. At times I will look on her instagram, finding myself enraged by what I see, stopping myself from challenging her.
It doesn’t surprise me that she may not have been completely ethical in the donations she has received.
I thought I would give my 2 pence worth and say... keep up the good work. I am utterly disgusted by her behaviour, her lack of integrity and the injustice she has caused/ is causing.

• Wow
Reactions: 29

Kmh1987

You are labouring under the misapprehension that I care what you think. I don’t. I said what I said. I’m moving on 💁🏻‍♀️
Rude much !

You keep saying your moving on but yet you are the only one writing huge posts about ptwm .

Save yourself writing me a rude passive aggressive reply no time for people like you

Reactions: 27

Blahaha

I’m sure i will be torn apart for this but, “Tracey Black” (i think we all know it isnt a distant friend but is likely someone close to Rachele) has contacted you, your husband and (adult) son, however you contacted Rachele, Josh, attempted to trace their exes (which would of had zero to do with the paypal thing) Etc. Is it not the same thing? Neither of you has stalked, or bullied.

Reactions: 26
K

Keels

Yes please put it on your website! When people slowly start to see her true ways they will be able to find all of this. X
I think it’s time to reflect on what we have achieved here. We all came here with concerns over various things. We have found out:
1. Rachaele does not regularly donate to the charity’s she has listed on her page and website. No one knows where any money goes or how much it is. She is unregulated
2. She has no qualifications nor DBS checks to work with vulnerable people.
3. She has a history of sleeping with married men
4. The childhood she wrote about in her book was for the most part fabricated
5. Josh’s ex wife had a breakdown because of their affair and the custody battle. She was not an unfit mother terrorising her children.
6. Rachaele’s Mother & Sister fell out with her over the book. They are not ‘toxic’ people.
7. Her youngest daughters father endures her for the sake of the child. They are not ‘friends.’
8. She was violent in her domestically violent relationship with the girls father

So with that in mind. If people still want to emulate this woman as a role model then that is fine. It’s their choice after all.

But some things have changed:
1. She has started to declare her advertising work.
2. She is exposing less of Josh’s sons on social media (personally that is most pleasing.)
3. Josh is behaving as Police Officer should on her video’s
4. She seems to be starting to pass things over to ‘refuge’ again. So being a little mire charitable than in the last 12 months.

On a personal level due to the way she had acted over the last two weeks about this thread. The fact that she has watched it so closely and spent days watching my Instagram albeit because she saw me as a threat, I think she is sort of pathetic and not that bright. It’s really quite sad that she chose to get the article removed rather than address what was in it. But again, kind of pathetic and not really someone we need to worry about, as long as she stays away from vulnerable women and stops using their stories.

(That said and because I know you are reading this Rach, be more careful in the future to cover your tracks. Life catches up with you in the end. Good luck though, I have a feeling you are going to need it some time soon 😊.)

We did some good here. Pats on the back all round ❤❤

Reactions: 24

humpback

Look..... you wanna join in I can tell , but you really lack content and any informative worth. So either bring something to the table to discuss or pootle off back to PTWM’s arse crack .....

I’m not “well know “ if any thing... my posting numbers are low.... and this thread is small fry and tame compared to some. You have come over here , jumped in without reading anything and started making assumptions which we all know is the mother of all fuck ups.....

I don’t gossip. Like I said. I didn’t comment on her personal life / family etc. I have commented on her charity work and the legalities etc as a professional and a victim of domestic abuse and someone who donated to her . You would know this had you read some of this post and not just ran over here like in a Knight in shining armour handing off her every word.

🙄
Actually I’ve been here from the first post. I don’t want to add anything to the table because
1) If it doesn’t fit in with your criteria of slagging of PTWM then it either gets deleted or slated
2) I don’t find it appropriate to message a woman and her family over a whim started by someone on a gossip site who you know absolutely nothing about. Once a certain person started talking about messaging her husband and family then I thought nah, this isn’t right. So yes I’ve read all the threads from the beginning and I think it’s turned into a witch hunt so stopped commenting.

So no I don’t want to join in and witness a heavily pregnant woman crying in distress because of things said because that’s a really shitty thing to do.

Reactions: 23

Mum123

VIP Member
Been following the whole thing tonight and it’s just bizarre! I really don’t understand what’s going on, who’s in the wrong anymore. What I do think though, is if PTWM is telling the truth and keels has been stalking her, harassing her family, had vile messages about her family and made PTWM too scared to leave her house, why the hell has she outed her to all her ‘crew’ and handled it this way? Knowing everyone will just hound her (but PTWM hates bullies!)
If she’s had all this advice off her agent, her police officer husband, why are the police not involved dealing with it and her keeping quiet while it’s dealt with behind the scenes appropriately? Surely they haven’t said ‘just tell the world what a bully she is and expose others as well who have said things about you that you don’t like’
How on Earth is this making the situation any better? He said, she said. All these screen shots, showing peoples names because they ‘deserve it’ does not make you a better person. The whole thing is so disgusting and disappointing, she’s acting like a spoilt child. Handle it in the appropriate way not ranting on Instagram.

Reactions: 22

Blahaha

I’m sorry but all the stuff about her childhood, the boys Mum and her sleeping with Josh before his marriage ended is all VERY he said/she said. You can’t 100% say the family members are truthful and she is the liar because the fact is nobody really knows and probably never will.

Reactions: 21

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
I've never once seen anything to do with the children on this thread? So for those coming over to Tattle, let's make this perfectly clear. If anyone started wishing people dead, they'd be blocked and deleted in no time, not before a lot of shitty messages from us lot as nobody condones that kind of shit on here.

All we were after was a little bit of truth as to where the PayPal money goes 🤷

Reactions: 20

Peachy10

Chatty Member
Oh god her stories where she is crying saying she is scared of Keels. What a load of 💩 . Rachaele, I am certain lots of people much more dangerous than Keels watch your stories of your little girl in the bath or your eldest daughter in a mini skirt. You film the outside of your house, your children in their uniform, where you are, when you’re away and your children are at home, where Edie went on holiday, the list goes on. You are seriously naive and I hope that if anything you take some of the comments on your children’s privacy seriously.
It is awful that you have decided to name Keels and now her young son is receiving threats? You knew full well that naming her would send your devoted followers over to her page and the awful things they have said to her. You have over 1 million followers across social media platforms so to send them over to Keels is disgusting.
I don’t agree with everything that’s been written that is negative about you or your children. What I do care about is you haven’t done anything to reassure some of the people donating to your PayPal that the money really is going on victims of domestic abuse. Blocking those who are asking is really below the belt, most of those donating are probably hard working people who don’t have a lot of disposable income.
I think it is a good idea to have a break and reconsider how you’re going to come back from this.

Reactions: 19
I haven’t commented yet as I’m usually just a lurker, but I’ve followed PTWM for a few years.
I couldn’t not say anything after seeing her posts tonight about how she helps her “warriors”.
I have a close friend who was in a very dangerous and abusive relationship and I messaged PTWM for advice and I never got a response. I got the auto response and the message was seen. So I lost faith with her after that.
It’s a shame because I really liked her in the beginning but she seems to have lost all credibility now.
Also having worked in a social services background, I don’t know how she can be so closely involved with peoples lives and professionals and organisations sharing information with her without it seriously breaching data and confidentiality as really she’s working in a “voluntary” capacity and not a professional one.

Last edited:

HavinAPop

Notice she used ‘Domestic abuse ‘ as well when she usually uses violence , since we picked up on her outdated terminology 🙄 so obvious she is following this thread but still isn’t able to answer the glaring question ?

GiveMyHeadPeace

VIP Member
Was it just me or was ‘Tracy Black’s’ message a bit threatening - stop what you’re doing or I’ll give @Keels insta handle to all my followers (sorry, all of PTWM’s followers) and they’ll be able to see who you and your family are? I have to say though that her message lost me in places so I could be wrong.

Reactions: 18
K

Keels

Hey. Just to let you all know, I’ve asked Tattle to delete my profile.
We are actually very unnerved by the message I got from Tracey Black and been sickened all day by what it said.
I’m sorry to leave you all in the lurch and I have passed everything on to two members.
I’ve learned a harsh lesson not to bother Mums on the internet.
Best wishes, K x

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 18