Part Time Working Mummy #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If the comment on a public form be it FB or Instagram they essentially have and maybe they should think about the impact it could have before running their mouths while sitting behind our phones there is a difference between wanting answers and personal attack’s
No don't you dare say that having a comment on Facebook is the same as PTWM sending her crew to hound them.

Doxxing is illegal for a reason.

Reactions: 6
She states in the small print the money is to pay herself and her "admin" so easy for an accountant to say its above board.
I never really knew what to make of Keels,ive been reading these types of websites for years now and people like her never seem to be telling the truth but i was interested to see where it would go.
Inalso think if you say things publicly you cant cry about being called out,take responsibility for what you say and own it
I have wondered if Keels shared an IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) with Partofthefam or Tracey black 🧐

I stand by what ive always thought, Rachele overexposes her children and puts them at risk by oversharing and leaves them open to problems in school,which is the problem 80% of people have with "influencers"

Also her sharing the details of a mentally unstable person with a stranger is the stupidest thing ive ever read

Reactions: 11
Actually I’ve been here from the first post. I don’t want to add anything to the table because
1) If it doesn’t fit in with your criteria of slagging of PTWM then it either gets deleted or slated
2) I don’t find it appropriate to message a woman and her family over a whim started by someone on a gossip site who you know absolutely nothing about. Once a certain person started talking about messaging her husband and family then I thought nah, this isn’t right. So yes I’ve read all the threads from the beginning and I think it’s turned into a witch hunt so stopped commenting.

So no I don’t want to join in and witness a heavily pregnant woman crying in distress because of things said because that’s a really crappy thing to do.

Okay -

1- pregnant people can cry. It isn’t harmful to them let’s just clear that up. So we can drop the “heavily pregnant “ card when it comes to crying .

2- posts have only started to be deleted since PTWM said they were being deleted this evening and they are only being deleted from her supporters ? And only new people who have just joined ... and they suddenly they appear in her insta stories ? Which is weird ? Don’t you think ?

3- questioning her actions .... and her practice because she has my money and cares for vulnerable people I am within my rights to do. She has done some questionable things and with proof (screen shots if you read the whole thread ) like I said I have not slated her )

Reactions: 9
Keels should have left ptwm alone and just had a gossip on here not hounded her and her husband and family with messages and set up sites etc, however ptwm shouldn't have named her or said where she lives. She said she's not cruel but sending over 500,000 people from fb and insta to attack one woman who has already stated she has mental health issues is beyond cruel. They're both in the wrong and both should be ashamed of their actions. Ptwm said things like tattle could tip people over the edge but allowing half a million people to verbally attack someone is ok??? I'm beyond shocked at both behaviours

Reactions: 14
On her story she saying that her follows are being blocked from here for producing evidence?? Has anybody put any evidence of any sort on here?? Ptwm should provide her own evidence on her social media.

Reactions: 5
Actually I’ve been here from the first post. I don’t want to add anything to the table because
1) If it doesn’t fit in with your criteria of slagging of PTWM then it either gets deleted or slated
2) I don’t find it appropriate to message a woman and her family over a whim started by someone on a gossip site who you know absolutely nothing about. Once a certain person started talking about messaging her husband and family then I thought nah, this isn’t right. So yes I’ve read all the threads from the beginning and I think it’s turned into a witch hunt so stopped commenting.

So no I don’t want to join in and witness a heavily pregnant woman crying in distress because of things said because that’s a really crappy thing to do.
I agree that the timing of this is pretty bad. She is pregnant.
This entire thing has got out of hand and many people are taking abuse. It’s not fair on anyone.
However, all Keels has ever asked for is evidence- to show where people’s money is going . Surely that’s not hard. I could pull up a back statement on phone. People just want to know that their hard earned money has gone to charity, not Rachaele’s back pocket.

Reactions: 3
I agree that the timing of this is pretty bad. She is pregnant.
This entire thing has got out of hand and many people are taking abuse. It’s not fair on anyone.
However, all Keels has ever asked for is evidence- to show where people’s money is going . Surely that’s not hard. I could pull up a back statement on phone. People just want to know that their hard earned money has gone to charity, not Rachaele’s back pocket.
She has said if anyone that donates requests it they are included in an email has anyone ever requested it that actually donated, does anyone who donates actually care because it all seems to be people that don’t give money who are interested?

I don't understand why she just doesn't show where the money has gone. Showing that email proves nothing. I don't doubt shes donated. Would just like to see where the money that goes into that PayPal goes. X amount to charity a and x amount to charity b etc

She states in the small print the money is to pay herself and her "admin" so easy for an accountant to say its above board.
I never really knew what to make of Keels,ive been reading these types of websites for years now and people like her never seem to be telling the truth but i was interested to see where it would go.
Inalso think if you say things publicly you cant cry about being called out,take responsibility for what you say and own it
I have wondered if Keels shared an IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) with Partofthefam or Tracey black 🧐

I stand by what ive always thought, Rachele overexposes her children and puts them at risk by oversharing and leaves them open to problems in school,which is the problem 80% of people have with "influencers"

Also her sharing the details of a mentally unstable person with a stranger is the stupidest thing ive ever read
I think anyone who has any interest in this whole situation would be stupid to completely and 100% believe either Keels or PTWM. Honestly? I don’t think we will ever know the full truth from either side. But it’s out there now for her followers to make their own minds up. If people want to give to her without knowing 100% where it’s going then that’s their fault 🤷🏼‍♀️ I pushed it a bit because I wanted a reaction from Rachaele in an attempt to get an answer, purely as someone who used to follow her and considered donating (but didn’t in the end). It seems pretty clear there won’t be an answer. I do think Rachaele has handled this all wrong and I don’t believe all the crocodile tears either, plus she has definitely lied about tattle while addressing this, but I also don’t know Keels from Adam to fully trust the article either 🤷🏼‍♀️ I feel like all this has hit a brick wall and we are all just going round in circles with no real truths to put forward!

Reactions: 9
She has said if anyone that donates requests it they are included in an email has anyone ever requested it that actually donated, does anyone who donates actually care because it all seems to be people that don’t give money who are interested?
You sound emotional.
Why would people give a tit and be on this site if they hadn’t donated? I think you’ll find that people do care and have had trust in ptwm. Therefore not many will request an email

Reactions: 2
You are all sick, honestly you are seriously mentally deranged to attack someone in such a way.. bunch of narcissistic trolls spreading hate, my personal opinion is it’s down to jealousy of someone being popular! Evil people, please go and get help.. none of you should remain without a lot of counselling and medication any longer!
It’s kind of offensive to people who actually do need counselling and medication to say people who Are having their say on a gossip site need it purely because they have an opinion ..

Reactions: 7
You sound emotional.
Why would people give a tit and be on this site if they hadn’t donated? I think you’ll find that people do care and have had trust in ptwm. Therefore not many will request an email
Why does that sound emotional, at this point I couldn’t be less emotional, if I got emotional over people on a forum I would be seeking medical attention not continuing to post. If you have donated and you’re worried about where the money has gone why don’t you ask then if you don’t get the email you know that something isn’t right?

Reactions: 2
Did anyone screenshot that lovely message from her follower defending her? Maybe she can post that on her stories?

It’s kind of offensive to people who actually do need counselling and medication to say people who Are having their say on a gossip site need it purely because they have an opinion ..
👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻 I’m a fully paid up member of the medicated party ! Luckily I can diffuse the situation with some jokes and my doctor really can’t give me any more medication 😂 but You’re absolutely right!

What email?
I’ve donated for a very long time and NEVER had an update etc?
I didn’t actually think I needed one as I trusted where the money was going 😓
She has said that if people requested to know who they money went to they could be added to an email or newsletter or something to give them updates, if you are happy to trust great however if the musings of one lady who has to much time on her hands without any proof is enough to make you question why you donate then maybe you should ask for an update

Why does that sound emotional, at this point I couldn’t be less emotional, if I got emotional over people on a forum I would be seeking medical attention not continuing to post. If you have donated and you’re worried about where the money has gone why don’t you ask then if you don’t get the email you know that something isn’t right?
This is the last time I’m going to acknowledge you because you’re going round in circles, okay. Read my previous message again, it will answer your questions.
People want to know WHERE THEIR MONEY HAS GONE. Like anyone would be stupid to donate now.

Honestly , cannot believe what I am reading . You are all meant to be grown adults and the comments you are making are horrendous . Do you know what effect your words can have on people .

I've been following Rachelle for around a year now and all she does is good for everyone working late into the night wh
Does she know how many people she has sent to attack one woman? I bet that will have an effect on her too.
Bit different to a gossip site with a few people talking about something they've seen on social media. Hardly bullying if a few people are gossiping. Very harmful when an influencer sends thousands of people to attack. Bit of a power difference don't you think.

Reactions: 11
Honestly , cannot believe what I am reading . You are all meant to be grown adults and the comments you are making are horrendous . Do you know what effect your words can have on people .

I've been following Rachelle for around a year now and all she does is good for everyone working late into the night wh
The way she has gone about this tonight is definitely not good for the two woman she has named ( their personal facebooks and instagrams) to her many followers!!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.