Part Time Working Mummy #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the fact that she promotes herself as an anti-bullying ambassador that I find disturbing also. She can speak and write anti-bullying words but her actions at times show her to be nothing but a huge bully herself. She’s like the ring leader of some mean girl gang who go on the attack whilst she sits back and lets it happen. Rather than answer legitimate questions she resorts to underhand and passive aggressive tactics knowing that her crew will hate on people who don’t worship at the PTWM altar.

Some of the behaviour towards her own immediate family - the belittling, ridiculing and mocking - and then plastering it over the Internet for all to see - is shocking and I have no idea why any anti-bullying charity would want her as their patron as a lot of the time she fails to practice what she preaches.

Reactions: 9
Also whenever ‘friend’ Alex was on the Tv (I think his name was Alex that young man who was abused by his girlfriend ... she as always talking about him.... got herself in the lime light , but no talk about the other shows on the TV also the Highlighted women’s refuges (was another show called safe at last ) not much talk of him anymore now the show isn’t on TV.... but he does some amazing charity work? But I guess that won’t benefit her ?

Reactions: 4
I think people would be more inclined to donate if we actually saw breakdowns of how the money is spent. For example to move one lady to a refuse cost such and such etc. PTWM takes such and such as a salary to keep it running and answer emails in the middle of the night. I am 100 percent for charities taking a salary if it ensures they can pledge their life to the cause. But you can’t be unregulated take what you want and not answer the question when asked. PTWM how is the money spent???
Exactly. If she was also registered as some sort of charity or non-profit herself as well, it would make sense, but I don't think she is. Most 'influencers' in that case would just ask 'hey guys, can you donate to *insert charity here*' and do some sort of fundraising directly for them, not through Paypal.

Imagine getting away with it before social media? Walking around with a bucket going “hey guys, I was a victim of domestic abuse and now I help others get out of abusive relationships. And they all love me and think I’m funny and fab. Put as much as you can in my bucket so I can help them”

New Adidas, new dyson, new house, M&S food, eating out, boxes of new toys and chickens

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The heading of her donation spiel is ‘Donate Here - Help Our Warriors’. If certainly implies that they will be benefiting directly from the donations which is what a lot of donators will assume. She’s been very clever with the wording - it’s not illegal, but it’s shady, underhand and morally wrong and she should be transparent with people as to where their money is being spent.

If people want to give money towards paying Rachaele, Josh’s sister and other ‘staff’ a salary, along with helping to pay for her lifestyle, house deposit, eating out, designer labels etc then that’s up to them but be honest as to what the money is for.

When was the last time she provided an update on visiting an organisation or a school and provided regular updates about the positive changes she is making?

This is what her donation page states that the donations are for - to give her time to do this.

My understanding is that evidence has been provided that she also charges organisations to give these talks on top of receiving donations from her followers to supposedly give them.

Still patiently awaiting a regular update like you promised Rachaele ...

‘I want these organisations to be able to access funds immediately’. This implies to me that this immediate access will come from the PayPal donations.

I find it hard to believe she does anything considering she spends a lot of time on Insta stories or in bed.

Reactions: 6
Also whenever ‘friend’ Alex was on the Tv (I think his name was Alex that young man who was abused by his girlfriend ... she as always talking about him.... got herself in the lime light , but no talk about the other shows on the TV also the Highlighted women’s refuges (was another show called safe at last ) not much talk of him anymore now the show isn’t on TV.... but he does some amazing charity work? But I guess that won’t benefit her ?
She mentioned him in her stories with a picture of him and the officer who saved him at the start of the week.

Reactions: 2
Hey. Just to let you all know, I’ve asked Tattle to delete my profile.
We are actually very unnerved by the message I got from Tracey Black and been sickened all day by what it said.
I’m sorry to leave you all in the lurch and I have passed everything on to two members.
I’ve learned a harsh lesson not to bother Mums on the internet.
Best wishes, K x

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I wish you all the best k, and im
Sorry you have to go but understand why - it all went a bit bonkers last night .
Thank you for all that you did and hopefully one day the truth will come out x

I’m sure you are unnerved - having ‘someone’ contact family members of yours in relation to this is ridiculous. It could be deemed to be on-line intimidation eh Ms anti-bullying ambassador? 🙄

Reactions: 6
Hey. Just to let you all know, I’ve asked Tattle to delete my profile.
We are actually very unnerved by the message I got from Tracey Black and been sickened all day by what it said.
I’m sorry to leave you all in the lurch and I have passed everything on to two members.
I’ve learned a harsh lesson not to bother Mums on the internet.
Best wishes, K x
Who's Tracey Black and what did they say?

Same situation here! Messaged her for some help with a close friend, the message was read and totally ignored.
That’s absolutely terrible. Even if she couldn’t help personally she could have at least acknowledged your message and provided some details of contacts, charities etc :(

What's the point in deleting yourself they already know all your social media details 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I’m sure i will be torn apart for this but, “Tracey Black” (i think we all know it isnt a distant friend but is likely someone close to Rachele) has contacted you, your husband and (adult) son, however you contacted Rachele, Josh, attempted to trace their exes (which would of had zero to do with the paypal thing) Etc. Is it not the same thing? Neither of you has stalked, or bullied.

Reactions: 26
I’m sure i will be torn apart for this but, “Tracey Black” (i think we all know it isnt a distant friend but is likely someone close to Rachele) has contacted you, your husband and (adult) son, however you contacted Rachele, Josh, attempted to trace their exes (which would of had zero to do with the paypal thing) Etc. Is it not the same thing? Neither of you has stalked, or bullied.
This is exactly what I thought!!

Reactions: 7
Going to go on a whim here. Don’t think she was bothered about the husband but her kids? It’s a hell of a lot different. Don’t think ptwm would like her kids being messaged about their mum. I think kids is over stepping the line imo. I do agree though you shouldn’t leave as you’ve already started it all now. Unless they have sought legal action 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Going to go on a whim here. Don’t think she was bothered about the husband but her kids? It’s a hell of a lot different. Don’t think ptwm would like her kids being messaged about their mum. I think kids is over stepping the line imo. I do agree though you shouldn’t leave as you’ve already started it all now. Unless they have sought legal action 🤷🏼‍♀️
I do agree yes however, Keels son is an adult. I imagine if Betsy was an adult she would’ve been contacted, and as i said, she tried to contact the boys Mum and Edies Dad which wasn’t pertinent to the article or paypal questions so therefore also stepping over the line? Its all very grey but I don’t either side occupies the highground here unfortunately.

Reactions: 10
I do agree yes however, Keels son is an adult. I imagine if Betsy was an adult she would’ve been contacted, and as i said, she tried to contact the boys Mum and Edies Dad which wasn’t pertinent to the article or paypal questions so therefore also stepping over the line? Its all very grey but I don’t either side occupies the highground here unfortunately.
I do think our friend Tracy was very threatening in her messages and was trying to shut it down, making me think something is dodgey.

That's one of the differences. Also bringing her mental health into it too.

I do think our friend Tracy was very threatening in her messages and was trying to shut it down, making me think something is dodgey.

That's one of the differences. Also bringing her mental health into it too.
Hmmm i read those messages as relaying info Keels had openly offered? Keels did bring her mental health into the thread also which again makes it all a very grey area. Though I imagine if you were PTWM or one of her close friends you may read this entire thread as relatively threatening. Its where remaining anon on the internet is a benefit however if you are pursuing and writing a story you do shed being unknown. As i said neither side is totally innocent really.

Reactions: 5
Imagine getting away with it before social media? Walking around with a bucket going “hey guys, I was a victim of domestic abuse and now I help others get out of abusive relationships. And they all love me and think I’m funny and fab. Put as much as you can in my bucket so I can help them”

New Adidas, new dyson, new house, M&S food, eating out, boxes of new toys and chickens
Surely she made a packet out of her bestselling book? No need to rob people blind?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.