Part Time Working Mummy #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well that was predictable given recent comments on this thread. Though I’m not getting a sense of urgency in her message to them, but a query.

Are you attending the centre free of charge next month Rachaele or will they be paying you? No right or wrong answer, I’m just curious.

At least she’s asking that money be donated to them directly rather than via her PayPal account. That’s a positive 🙌🏼

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Well that was predictable given recent comments on this thread. Though I’m not getting a sense of urgency in her message to them, but a query.

Are you attending the centre free of charge next month Rachaele or will they be paying you? No right or wrong answer, I’m just curious.

At least she’s asking that money be donated to them directly rather than via her PayPal account. That’s a positive 🙌🏼
That’s not urgent support ? 🙄🙄🙄 she asked if someone could access a centre ? I could probably do the same thing myself now ?

Equally she should probably scrub out the text above detailing the woman’s feelings 🙄 before she shares it and 10/10 for predictability

And isn’t it just super coincidental that someone she knows would what’s app her needing help for a friend.... and then send her a screen shot of the message that person had sent to her PTWM account (of course the date and time has been covered 🙄)

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
FFS, seeing as you’re clearly reading here - it’s not hate, it was legitimate queries and concerns in relation to the PayPal fund and your DA credentials which you refused to respond to and you have dealt with the whole matter appallingly.

Set yourself up as a registered charity or foundation if you want people’s money or at least be transparent about what it’s being used for, get yourself some proper training and stop sharing screen shots from DA victims and the people that you contact in relation to them as it’s really inappropriate.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I haven’t commented yet as I’m usually just a lurker, but I’ve followed PTWM for a few years.
I couldn’t not say anything after seeing her posts tonight about how she helps her “warriors”.
I have a close friend who was in a very dangerous and abusive relationship and I messaged PTWM for advice and I never got a response. I got the auto response and the message was seen. So I lost faith with her after that.
It’s a shame because I really liked her in the beginning but she seems to have lost all credibility now.
Also having worked in a social services background, I don’t know how she can be so closely involved with peoples lives and professionals and organisations sharing information with her without it seriously breaching data and confidentiality as really she’s working in a “voluntary” capacity and not a professional one.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Plus, are we to read between the lines and take it as an admittance that Josh’s sister, yourself and some of your friends get paid a salary from the PayPal account for the time spent answering emails? Again, no right or wrong answer - just a bit of transparency as to where people’s money is being spent rather than being shady about it.

I’d say this story sets things up nicely for you if you need to explain to your crew that’s where a lot of the money goes to

Attachments

Reactions: 1
She isn’t DBS checked , she has no qualifications to work with vulnerable people, she doesn’t actually donate to charities (which has been confirmed ) so what are you defending can I ask ? I can confirm that I don’t get an update for money that is donated.....

People are donating to PTWM and the money is going where ? To pay for all the work she doing ? But what work is that? No one involved with moving vulnerable people into a hostel would work with her. It’s a huge undertaking to move people in DA situations.... (the fact PTWM still uses Domestic violence as a term shows how out of date she is )
Social services wouldn’t work with her ? She wouldn’t attend meetings etc housing / council etc ? What are people paying for ?
I did wonder why she still referred to it as DV. We have been using DA for a few years now

Reactions: 3
Plus, are we to read between the lines and take it as an admittance that Josh’s sister, yourself and some of your friends get paid a salary from the PayPal account for the time spent answering emails? Again, no right or wrong answer - just a bit of transparency as to where people’s money is being spent rather than being shady about it.

I’d say this story sets things up nicely for you if you need to explain to your crew that’s where a lot of the money goes to
Was just coming on to say this,i was on the fence about everything but to me this pretty much confirms the money is paying people to open her messages

It is strange that she can remember a years old conversation but can’t remember stuff the kids need for school 🤷🏼‍♀️

I’m sure she’s promoting some kind of app/calendar thing so won’t be able to use the old ‘woe is me, look how busy I am that I forget all about my kids school stuff’ now.

The one thing that I really don’t understand is why she bangs on about those 5 kids ‘ruining her life’ etc etc yet she’s having another one. Not a week goes by without her moaning about one or another of them yet she was desperate for another
It’s to keep Josh

What the hell is with Josh’s Obsession with cutting children’s nails 😬😬😬???
He has has to do it as she’s too lazy. And why does she laugh at that little boy who is staying?? He’s clearly distressed 😟

She is one of those people where no matter what she does, she always comes up smelling of roses:mad:she infuriating
And she’s smug about it too

Reactions: 5
Was just coming on to say this,i was on the fence about everything but to me this pretty much confirms the money is paying people to open her messages

If it’s correct, I’ll assume that Josh’s sister & Rachaele’s mates are paying tax and national insurance for the ‘salary’ that they receive rather than cash in hand and that Rachaele pays PayPal business fees seeing as she is receiving donations to provide a ‘service’. She must be as she’s def not shady or underhand 😉

Reactions: 10
So .. is PTWM service a 24 hour line ? If you get an automated message back to say that messages aren’t always answered do you get directed to places to go in an emergency ? 999 / women’s aid / others services

Do you get for example as with Women’s aid instructions on how to clear your browser for example to ensure the perp wouldn’t know you were trying to access help?

Is this a safe service is what I’m asking because if PTWM needed last nights person to screen shot the messages that were sent to her account showing someone that needed help... but she didn’t see it... neither did any of her staff... and they it took someone to what’s app her ? How many other people are being missed if they are not being directed else where ? Surely there should be a duty to direct elsewhere also if they aren’t able to answer all those in need and all the platforms aren’t manned 24 hours a day?

Reactions: 9
I haven’t commented yet as I’m usually just a lurker, but I’ve followed PTWM for a few years.
I couldn’t not say anything after seeing her posts tonight about how she helps her “warriors”.
I have a close friend who was in a very dangerous and abusive relationship and I messaged PTWM for advice and I never got a response. I got the auto response and the message was seen. So I lost faith with her after that.
It’s a shame because I really liked her in the beginning but she seems to have lost all credibility now.
Also having worked in a social services background, I don’t know how she can be so closely involved with peoples lives and professionals and organisations sharing information with her without it seriously breaching data and confidentiality as really she’s working in a “voluntary” capacity and not a professional one.
Same situation here! Messaged her for some help with a close friend, the message was read and totally ignored.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Why is she going on about charity work all of a sudden? No ones saying she hasn’t worked with charities. All that’s been asked is where the money has gone. She’s really beating around the bush.

Why is she going on about charity work all of a sudden? No ones saying she hasn’t worked with charities. All that’s been asked is where the money has gone. She’s really beating around the bush.
Thought the same, obviously PTWM is watching this thread. Surely All anyone really wants to know is what is she doing with the donations that come in?

Reactions: 4
Thought the same, obviously PTWM is watching this thread. Surely All anyone really wants to know is what is she doing with the donations that come in?
Equally all that is doing is showing that it hasn’t actually cost her anything for a refuge to contact her ... so no explanation of why she needs donations.....

Will she use donations to pay for this lady to travel ? (Hint hint PTWM...... 🙄 just throwing some
Ideas out there for you )

Reactions: 7
Equally all that is doing is showing that it hasn’t actually cost her anything for a refuge to contact her ... so no explanation of why she needs donations.....

Will she use donations to pay for this lady to travel ? (Hint hint PTWM...... 🙄 just throwing some
Ideas out there for you )

I think people would be more inclined to donate if we actually saw breakdowns of how the money is spent. For example to move one lady to a refuse cost such and such etc. PTWM takes such and such as a salary to keep it running and answer emails in the middle of the night. I am 100 percent for charities taking a salary if it ensures they can pledge their life to the cause. But you can’t be unregulated take what you want and not answer the question when asked. PTWM how is the money spent???

Reactions: 7
I don’t understand why she can’t say where it goes. It’s not like it’s your personal finance. Tbh I didn’t care in the beginning and I still don’t really but I really don’t get why she just can’t disclose. It does seem like she’s sorting a massive cover up. 🤷🏼‍♀️ I think people are giving up anyway.

All it is is a cult. She’s seen a way to make money and just needs a “title”. But now she’s seeing people are starting to question her she’s starting to panic. People from social service and charity backgrounds can see through her. All she does is show a few messages from “warriors” and goes to a few “talks” that she charges for. Not everyone are as naive as her followers! It’s disgraceful really! Instagram has a lot to answer for

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.