Part Time Working Mummy #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was it just me or was ‘Tracy Black’s’ message a bit threatening - stop what you’re doing or I’ll give @Keels insta handle to all my followers (sorry, all of PTWM’s followers) and they’ll be able to see who you and your family are? I have to say though that her message lost me in places so I could be wrong.

Reactions: 18
Well we have been waiting a long old while for confirmation ..... A paragraph or two would
Clear this all up but PTWM isn’t willing to do that .... so 🤷🏻‍♀️

I’m happy with the thoughts and opinions I have on PTWM you don’t have to agree with them ...... 👍🏻
Again as i said to Keels a few pages ago. We both have opinions but as is it a discussion forum you will get responses based on what you’ve said. I haven’t once said i have to agree with yours but the point of a discussion forum surely the fact that i can disagree is the point!

Reactions: 1
Was it just me or was ‘Tracy Black’s’ message a bit threatening - stop what you’re doing or I’ll give @Keels insta handle to all my followers (sorry, all of PTWM’s followers) and they’ll be able to see who you and your family are? I have to say though that her message lost me in places so I could be wrong.
I didn’t get that far 😴 I’ll have to go back and read

Yes. I told her to do her worst and cry me a river. Jesus, if every writer was afraid of possible stalker charges, no one would write anything ever 🙄

Reactions: 7
Yes. I told her to do her worst and cry me a river. Jesus, if every writer was afraid of possible stalker charges, no one would write anything ever 🙄
I know we have disagreed on a few points but i wouldn’t say you’ve stalked! Reaching out to people for comments is not bloody stalking.

Reactions: 5
I know we have disagreed on a few points but i wouldn’t say you’ve stalked! Reaching out to people for comments is not bloody stalking.
I didn’t.
Stalking constitutes a little more than asking a few questions 😂. I can only assume ‘Tracey’ doesn’t know that. Also, no slander either. She must think I’m an idiot 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I just don't get it?! Was that bunch of stories actually referencing tattle? No one on here has said the horrible things she mentioned on insta stories. I do agree that they are supremely uncalled for. But asking her is she legit and the donations are being used to help her support victims not helping her do M and S shops is not abuse?!

Reactions: 7
I do agree that they are supremely uncalled for.
Did they even happen though? If they did why didn’t she screen shot them like she did the last one ? Would be the perfect attention story for her ..... 🙄 it’s just a ploy because she has seen tattle , seen this gathering momentum and it’s clutching at the proverbial straw.

She claimed in her stories that her sister monitored her messages so she didn’t see the “grim ones “ so how does she know about the one wishing that upon her unborn child ? Surely they wouldn’t have told her about that? Who would share that for content ? They would have kept that from her at all costs !

There is no level that woman won’t stoop too.

Reactions: 10
So her stories - she clearly states that she does not read her direct messages because of what they contain, her sister in law and friend read them so she doesn’t have to see it - yeah? Then why go to all that trouble to protect herself if her two ‘gatekeepers’ tell her what has been written anyway??

Reactions: 10
I know she didnt mention tattle (maybe she doesnt want her fans reading whats been written) and she only mentioned instagram but If anyone has genuinely sent her the messages that she said about her baby tho then she should definitely be reporting them as that is absolutely horrifying. Yes we can all have a difference of opinion and most of us voice that on here but to actually dm her messages like that is a line that no one should ever cross

Reactions: 13
Did they even happen though? If they did why didn’t she screen shot them like she did the last one ? Would be the perfect attention story for her ..... 🙄 it’s just a ploy because she has seen tattle , seen this gathering momentum and it’s clutching at the proverbial straw.

There is no level that woman won’t stoop too.
That's true. How do you pick and choose which ones to share. There isn't proof that those comments did happen, may be I'm just giving her too much credit that she wouldn't lie about someone saying that they hope she loses her baby. It just seems like a weird thing for her to even come up with.

Reactions: 2
I honestly don’t doubt that she gets a lot of abuse. The internet is full of crazies. I think those stories weren’t targeted at this thread. Shes remained silent over this and probably will continue too.

Reactions: 1
So her stories - she clearly states that she does not read her direct messages because of what they contain, her sister in law and friend read them so she doesn’t have to see it - yeah? Then why go to all that trouble to protect herself if her two ‘gatekeepers’ tell her what has been written anyway??
Exactly ... she completely contradicted herself , and why would they tell her that particular message ? The absolute worst message anyone pregnant woman could possibly hear ?

Reactions: 3
Her sister in law and/or friend must’ve been having a tea break this morning as PTWM was able to screen shot the messages from
the gifted items ‘troll’ perfectly well and she was able to respond to them herself.

Reactions: 6
Her sister in law and/or friend must’ve been having a tea break this morning as PTWM was able to screen shot the messages from
the gifted items ‘troll’ perfectly well and she was able to respond to them herself.
Paid or unpaid break do you reckon 😂

• Haha
Yeah thats true 🤔

I'll admit that the person messaging was super aggressive but PTWM was talking rubbish about all she donates and all that. Generally instagrammers don't seem to appreciate how easy they have it, and they seem to have a major issue with declaring ads becsude they know how easy they have it!

Reactions: 4
No one on here has made any threats or said anything abusive towards her or her children. The majority of the thread is asking where the donations are going. No one is asking for specific details of the victims the donations have gone to. It would be good if she would say something along the lines of - this month X has been donated to PTWM fund. X amount has been sent to a victim of DA who needed transport to get her to refuge, X has been given to a refuge to pay for clothes for children etc etc. Why does she not do this?

Reactions: 15
No one on here has made any threats or said anything abusive towards her or her children. The majority of the thread is asking where the donations are going. No one is asking for specific details of the victims the donations have gone to. It would be good if she would say something along the lines of - this month X has been donated to PTWM fund. X amount has been sent to a victim of DA who needed transport to get her to refuge, X has been given to a refuge to pay for clothes for children etc etc. Why does she not do this?
Exactly it’s that simple .

I guess the problem for her now if that she will have to explain where all the cash has gone in the last months and she can’t if she starts doing that now , people will start asking questions ..... and she wont have answers
Similarly I don’t believe she helps as many as she says she does and if she starts saying I did XYZ this month at some point she will slip up and be caught out .....basically she has been exposed and she is hoping this will all die down and go away if she just keeps quiet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.