Part Time Working Mummy #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You are missing my point. I don’t think she has ever claimed to be passing donations to charities. That would be nonsical because people could donate directly so the whole, not passing money to charities thing seems to be unrelevant. I’m wondering whether she is funding rent/bills etc for warriors (as she does ask for physical donations of prams clothes etc so that isn’t coming from it) or is she paying herself and Joshs sister to respond to a message every so often, because if she is that is “horrific” imo.

Not connected with her, willing to share my personal insta as proof if needed however won’t post it publically.

Also sorry i’m not jumping to her defence, playings devils advocate and trying to focus on factual info.
Okay .....

So I believe that she is funding her OWN rent and bills and lifestyle and not that of ‘warriors’.... if that wasn’t the case wouldn’t she just say what the money was spent on? But I believe she can’t because she can’t account for it now ...... hence the silence.

(Apologies for accusing , this is a subject extremely close to my heart having been in refuge myself , and donated to her numerous times )

Reactions: 8
You are missing my point. I don’t think she has ever claimed to be passing donations to charities.
But she does claim this. It states on her page asking people for money that she wants charities and organisations to have direct immediate access to funds. That certainly implies to me that she will donate money to them when needed from her PayPal account.

Reactions: 5
Okay .....

So I believe that she is funding her OWN rent and bills and lifestyle and not that of ‘warriors’.... if that wasn’t the case wouldn’t she just say what the money was spent on? But I believe she can’t because she can’t account for it now ...... hence the silence.

(Apologies for accusing , this is a subject extremely close to my heart having been in refuge myself , and donated to her numerous times )
We’ve hit the same point here haha. This is what i mean if she is funding bills for her warriors out of the fund then fine, but make that clear however if she is funding her own then there should be a relevant body that could stop that because it is awful.

If she is funding herself, is it taxable income? Does it need to be declared? Is there a way to have it shut down?!

Reactions: 4
We’ve hit the same point here haha. This is what i mean if she is funding bills for her warriors out of the fund then fine, but make that clear however if she is funding her own then there should be a relevant body that could stop that because it is awful.
There isn’t because she has (in small
Print ) stated on her page that she pays herself a wage in order to keep Doing all that she doing.... except we don’t know how much she is doing? Etc etc and repeat

Reactions: 1
There isn’t because she has (in small
Print ) stated on her page that she pays herself a wage in order to keep Doing all that she doing.... except we don’t know how much she is doing? Etc etc and repeat
Can you screenshot this please? I can’t find it.

Her own ‘administrator’ sent a message to a follower stating that if she wishes to help PTWM towards a house deposit, send money to the PayPal account. How then does PTWM
Differentiate between money that has been sent in good faith for DA charities and money that has been sent for her house deposit? My guess is that she doesn’t differentiate and a lot of it goes towards helping PTWM

Reactions: 9
Well she obviously afforded to give up her job on the book profits because she doesn’t work at all now.

Reactions: 2
Just wanted to say i really love this discussion! A lot of threads on Tattle are really really shocking ripping people apart for breathing but this is a real issue and its nice to see a good discussion about it! (Especially as someone who only has 2 toddlers most of the day to talk to)

I’ve always expected her to register as a charity and open her own refuge... is that just me? Unlikely i think now.
It is this is what I mean apart from actively calling her a liar I think we’ve all been pretty good and not trolled. To be fair anything I’ve written I’d say to someone’s face as it’s my opinion on there situation. We’ve all been very grown up. I’m not sure on opening a refugee. I was sucked in by her in the beginning I really related to the crappy childhood and coming out the other side. But it’s becoming more and more known that this is possibly not the case.

If someone claimed that I was being fraudulent (regardless if what she is doing is legal she has still asked for money under false pretences so in my eyes fraudulent) I would have whipped out every single document I owened known to man and I would have personally posted every single question and answered it and then told you all to go duck yourselves in the head. I’m not saying she has done anything with the PayPal money but even just a “look I can’t say where it goes due to whatever reason but I can promise you it is not spent on my chickens” would be better then what is happening.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
When did she last go into a school about bullying?
How long did she do domestic violence work was it when she started to get a following or Before?
To be fair if she’s done it for financial gains she’s not chose a bad subject it is very taboo and people are lapping up this kind of thing left right and centre.

If she is funding herself, is it taxable income? Does it need to be declared? Is there a way to have it shut down?!
If its mostly going to her then yes I def think it would count as taxable income surely? Especially if its a large amount. I'm sure Youtubers who do Patreon and such have to declare that income and pay tax on if they earn enough.

Im sure i can remember her saying she was training to do the freedom programme , but no mention of it ever since .
The way she talks to people and disrespects them i really cant see her being able to have anything to do with the freedom programme.
Yes, I’m sure I can remember her stating a couple of years ago that she was applying for a job in relation to DA. She was very excited and nervous for the interview etc etc and then auddenly there was no furhner mention of it so I assumed that she got rejected.

I foresee if this gets bigger PTWM using this as this forum forcing her to compromise the safety of her warriors by disclosing what she uses the money for etc blah blah or something along those lines or that’s the reason she won’t disclose .... which is balls because she could do it without disclosing any details at all.
But it will still end up with her being the hero 🙄

I foresee if this gets bigger PTWM using this as this forum forcing her to compromise the safety of her warriors by disclosing what she uses the money for etc blah blah or something along those lines or that’s the reason she won’t disclose .... which is balls because she could do it without disclosing any details at all.
But it will still end up with her being the hero 🙄
Yep, absolutely it will end up with her being the hero/victim. She’s started sowing the seeds yesterday with her warriors and crew by all the troll chat and screen shots on her stories along with then showing messages from a DA victim in urgent need stating that this was her & Josh’s sister and her friends spend their time doing etc. (in other words trying to justify money going directly into their pockets).

I expect this type of thing on her stories to ramp up significantly so that when the time comes, a large proportion of her crew will say that they don’t care what she spends the PayPal money on because she’s so amazing blah blah.

Reactions: 11
Notice she used ‘Domestic abuse ‘ as well when she usually uses violence , since we picked up on her outdated terminology 🙄 so obvious she is following this thread but still isn’t able to answer the glaring question ?

Reactions: 19
It’s ridiculously obvious that she reads this thread.

Look Rachaele - we get it, you, Josh’s sister and some mates (are they trained in dealing with DA victims btw?) spend some time dealing with emails and helping select warriors. You keep some PayPal money sent by your followers to pay you for your time for doing this. Fine. If you were clear about this I don’t think there would be an issue.

1) why do you refuse to be transparent about how much donation money you receive and what proportion of it is kept by yourself and what proportion is given to charities, organisations and DA individuals?

2) Do you pay PayPal business fees on the money you receive for your ‘service’?

3) the money that is kept for yourself/family/friends to compensate for your time - do you all pay tax and NI on this?

4) how go you differentiate between the money that is sent in good faith to help DA victims and the money that your admin asks people to send to the same account for your house deposit?

Reactions: 15
I'm sure she mentioned yesterday/today she is going to be doing a visit soon to trevi house. Wonder how long that's been planned for....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.