Part Time Working Mummy #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rachaele, you should probably just address the situation at hand. Rather than posting tit like this. Be honest about the PayPal arrangements. We're listening...
She’s being pathetic if she thinks this is to do with ‘liking’ her or not. It’s to do with genuine concerns about safeguarding, DA training/experience, where the PayPal donations are being spent & general lack of transparency/honesty - all of which she is refusing to address & resorts to bullying tactics instead (even more worrying as she is an anti-bullying ambassador). But let’s just post another quote on Insta instead 😴 Grow up Rachaele.

Reactions: 12
My heart is breaking reading the last couple of pages with the most recent posts :(

This is so dangerous what she is doing and it needs to be addressed. Surely there must be a department in the council or anything that can stop her from doing things like this because of safeguarding? She is essentially acting as an "online" charity but if it was a physical charity doing this, they'd be shut down...

No-one cares I'm so sorry you had to go through that. Thank you for speaking out though. I truly think one day soon she will be exposed for who she is.

Reactions: 2
Rachaele, you should probably just address the situation at hand. Rather than posting tit like this. Be honest about the PayPal arrangements. We're listening...
.This quote is bollocks as wasn't she stalking keels page.....she's so full of bullshit

.This quote is bollocks as wasn't she stalking keels page.....she's so full of bullshit
I meany the screen shot quote, didn't mean what you had written 😂 @ChrissyPoo

Reactions: 1
How can she post that

Right back at you rachelle

You don’t like us but you keep checking this thread religiously

Honestly 🙄 give your head a wobble

I’m going to leave a review about her book and mention tattle see if that gets more followers over

Also have we looked at people who do podcasts? They’re always looking for content and seeing as this is quite serious now maybe that’s a way to go.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I wish there was a way to show all her little fans what shes really like behind the facade she hides behind .

How can she post that

Right back at you rachelle

You don’t like us but you keep checking this thread religiously

Honestly 🙄 give your head a wobble

I’m going to leave a review about her book and mention tattle see if that gets more followers over

Also have we looked at people who do podcasts? They’re always looking for content and seeing as this is quite serious now maybe that’s a way to go.
Speaking of podcasts, isn’t she going to be on Happy Mum, Happy Baby?

@Noonecares What an awful situation to leave you in. I’ve worked with vulnerable people in supportive roles and we would never just expect someone to handle such a challenging situation alone without support or training. Please please don’t beat yourself up.

She is a narcissist. Clearly checks here, ignores all the genuine questions that are questioning her ethics and turns it around to make herself the victim. I’d say I was shocked but after everything that comes to light, I’m not.

I think we are at the point now where she can’t deny it, so I hedge my bets on some kind of “horrific” thing happening that will garner her sympathy and give her lots of “poor me” content to distract from actually addressing this.

@Noonecares I'm so sorry to hear she put this on you. What a dispicable thing to do!

I've thought it for a while bit didn't want to actually say it in case it was too bitchy / dismissing of general DA victims if I'm wrong...

I don't think these warriors she helps are genuine DA survivors. I believe they have been in some sort of violent relationship and that the partner is likely to be a twit and they need some financial help getting away ( i see many relationships like that including my own sons as they bring out the worst in each other - luckily they are now separated) but i can't help but wonder after seeing her naming warriors that she's now friends with on Instagram, saying she needs money to get them into refuge (is that not free with the charites she says she works with?) Passing details to random strangers for them to deal with the bigger issue cases, getting her friends to deliver presents, general lack of any qualifications to deal with true victims and a massive lack of safeguarding from her and the crew, how genuine any of it is.

Shes made herself look a victim all through her book which we know now be lies, she was as bad with the abuse as her partner was.

The law is clamping down on the perpetrators of DA including prison sentences and restriction orders for the victim and any children so why would you then be posting stuff about them all over SM, on a public account for the world to see?

I just can't get my head around it at all.

I find it incredible that PTWM encourages those in DA relationships to contact her and has an emergency email (I’ve seen her advertise this )
I’ve looked on her insta and can’t see any highlights for DA charities to contact in crisis
I would go as far as to say that I don’t actually believe a lot of the women who she claims contact her and she helps get them into a refuge are real cases .....

I’ll tell you for why.... some years back I won’t give you dates because it makes me identifiable I had to be placed into a refuge for my own and my children’s safety. The process was long.... and it took more than a call to someone not affiliated with the right services. I needed to complete numerous DASH assessments , then have a Multi-agency risk assessment conference (MARAC) once the DASH confirmed I was high risk (scoring 14 or above ).
This took the involvement of many professionals and the help of skilled IDVAs , council advisors the police. There was and still is a major shortage of refuge beds across the country and being a social media influencer doesn’t change that. The right channels need to be followed.

After I came out of that particular refuge I needed a very immediate and emergency admittance to a safe place from hospital after being attacked with a knife. The process again required more than a social media influencers input . It requires such skill, in-depth knowledge of process and protocol .....

It just doesn’t add up that a woman at home, just replying to emails and being able to get refuge beds etc , is involved in all of this ? With no ‘apparent ‘ qualifications to speak of in the field... what about the process and protocol, documentation? Some of these cases go to court , to trial?

I now work in an area that comes across situations where we support vulnerable women and children accessing services such as refuge , freedom project , IDVA and housing. I just can’t work out how PTWM is involved in all of this ?

EDITED TO ADD: And if she genuinely is , why not be more transparent about the service offered ? The skills she posses to offer the service ... the cost breakdown etc .... not only will she be instilling confidence in those donating to her but she will encourage more of those experiencing DA to come forward and access support from her if they know they will get the right support ?

Also any report of DA in a household with children should be an automatic safeguarding referral to SS....if women are coming forward and reporting DA is PTWM safeguarding the children in that home by reporting this if she is claiming to be the ‘hero ‘ that she is ? It isn’t all sunshine and rescue stories .....
I had a similar experience being found a bed in a refuge for myself and my two children, which in the end I didn't take up. But I remember the process and it wasnt simple, as you say. I used to follow PTWM and always used to find it strange she just gave out an email and people could just contact it and get help so seemingly easy. I used to think how can she offer these services like this, but just thought she must be legit. Seems she's a bit of a fantasist maybe, I dunno. Sorry if this doesn't make sense at this point in the thread, but I'm working my way though it and your story about getting a refuge places is similar to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
@Noonecares as you have a big Insta account would you be prepared to mention any of this on there? I understand if you didn't want to mention PTWM personally but maybe you could mention this site to draw more people to it perhaps? I'm sure then some of us that don't mind using our own names would even comment about this particular thread too ?

Absolutely shocking behaviour from ptwm putting @Noonecares in that position.

I’ve spoken to @Keels about this at length but I had an abusive childhood and some of the behaviour coming from ptwm is exactly what I’ve been through as a child and again recently as an adult (the shitposting on social media is exactly what my parent does especially when they were called out).

The huge safeguarding issues and the money transparency are the very real concerns atm and they really need to be addressed cos it’s putting people who are already in danger/vulnerable in a very dangerous position. Whilst I believe originally she had good intentions she’s allowed her internet fame and the money get to her head.

FYI not jealous or a troll 😂

Absolutely shocking behaviour from ptwm putting @Noonecares in that position.

I’ve spoken to @Keels about this at length but I had an abusive childhood and some of the behaviour coming from ptwm is exactly what I’ve been through as a child and again recently as an adult (the shitposting on social media is exactly what my parent does especially when they were called out).

The huge safeguarding issues and the money transparency are the very real concerns atm and they really need to be addressed cos it’s putting people who are already in danger/vulnerable in a very dangerous position. Whilst I believe originally she had good intentions she’s allowed her internet fame and the money get to her head.

FYI not jealous or a troll 😂
Same here tit childhood. That’s how I caught on to her lies she reminds me very much of one of my parents 😞 I don’t want to go into great detail but the making herself look like a saviour to everyone was a big trait in our household easier to hide deceit then @Keels welcome back sweetheart 💗

So there seems to be quite a lot of facts here proven and yet no reply to ptwm.
Is she ignoring because it’s true or she just doesn’t do confrontation? I’m really not sure what’s going on here.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I found about this site from a Slimming world Insta account as there was a post about him (cant even remember who it was, defo not Harry or Jack) and I've finally caught up on this thread and my god my mind is blown! I have sent this thread to all my friends who follow her, and hope they do the same. I honestly cant believe how long she's been getting away with it all. I have child protection and family worker background and seriously some of the stuff she says she's involved with would be a massive breech of confidentiality. And just passing on serious incidents on to just anybody, im just sitting here astounded.

I found about this site from a Slimming world Insta account as there was a post about him (cant even remember who it was, defo not Harry or Jack) and I've finally caught up on this thread and my god my mind is blown! I have sent this thread to all my friends who follow her, and hope they do the same. I honestly cant believe how long she's been getting away with it all. I have child protection and family worker background and seriously some of the stuff she says she's involved with would be a massive breech of confidentiality. And just passing on serious incidents on to just anybody, im just sitting here astounded.
Welcome Stinker 🙈 this is exactly what we need people do. As much as I'd like to see her accountable for her actions I don't think legally there is much that can be done 🙄 however if we can reach out to people so they stop donating to her pay pal it's still a win. There are many genuine DA charities that would really appreciate the money she's taking in every month

Reactions: 5
I don’t doubt that she gives some money to some people who have left troubled relationships who she is now very friendly with- Emily Rose for example.

I’m pretty sure that she would pay for Emily Rose and her son to travel to visit them etc from the Paypal money. Now I obviously don’t know the background to Emily’s previous relationship or why she is no longer with the father of her young son - but I do feel it very troubling that PTWM shows god knows how many videos of her and her young son. I don’t understand how this is safe if she has left a violent and/or abusive relationship even if a restraining order was in place? Even if Emily gives her permission to do this, as a ‘young warrior’ she’s surely too vulnerable to disagree with her cult leader?

I don’t doubt that she gives some money to some people who have left troubled relationships who she is now very friendly with- Emily Rose for example.

I’m pretty sure that she would pay for Emily Rose and her son to travel to visit them etc from the Paypal money. Now I obviously don’t know the background to Emily’s previous relationship or why she is no longer with the father of her young son - but I do feel it very troubling that PTWM shows god knows how many videos of her and her young son. I don’t understand how this is safe if she has left a violent and/or abusive relationship even if a restraining order was in place? Even if Emily gives her permission to do this, as a ‘young warrior’ she’s surely too vulnerable to disagree with her cult leader?
She’s 26 so 2 years younger then myself. If you actually watch her she is very much like ptwm it makes you wonder about things. (I’m not saying she wasn’t in one at all by the way) but a lot of the women she helps seem to be very loud and certain of themselves and I didn’t think women were like that after being in that kind of relationship.
Anyone can tell me if wrong as we are all learning but I have a family member in a volatile relationship and she is very quite and watches what she says. I guess we all deal with things differently.
Again before I’m thrown under the bus I do not dispute that any of these women have not been in awful positions but due to the women they are friends with I do question things and I hate myself for it.

I have also wondered if maybe she has lied about some of these people in these situations so she gets more people donating
😩 don’t shoot me down. Again just me asking a few questions. I am not in anyway saying that is what is actually happening.

Last edited:
She’s 26 so 2 years younger then myself. If you actually watch her she is very much like ptwm it makes you wonder about things. (I’m not saying she wasn’t in one at all by the way) but a lot of the women she helps seem to be very loud and certain of themselves and I didn’t think women were like that after being in that kind of relationship.
Anyone can tell me if wrong as we are all learning but I have a family member in a volatile relationship and she is very quite and watches what she says. I guess we all deal with things differently.
Again before I’m thrown under the bus I do not dispute that any of these women have not been in awful positions but due to the women they are friends with I do question things and I hate myself for it.

I have also wondered if maybe she has lied about some of these people in these situations so she gets more people donating
😩 don’t shoot me down. Again just me asking a few questions. I am not in anyway saying that is what is actually happening.
I understand what you’re saying. They do seem very similar

I’m new to this, only having heard about the website today. I’m so relieved to see this thread. I’ve been waiting for the day where people start to question Rachaele’s integrity, because quite frankly, having known her, she has no integrity. My friend and I, as kids, would always say that she was a compulsive liar, but never did I imagine that she would conceive a life of fame from it, namely the crock that is written in her book.
I wouldn’t want to take away anything that a person has experienced, especially trauma, but much of what she has claimed is BS- the timeline of events are correct, but the details are mostly fabricated and dramatised. She has caused so much pain to her family. What upsets me the most is how she suggests that her father disowned her, which is not entirely correct. At times I will look on her instagram, finding myself enraged by what I see, stopping myself from challenging her.
It doesn’t surprise me that she may not have been completely ethical in the donations she has received.
I thought I would give my 2 pence worth and say... keep up the good work. I am utterly disgusted by her behaviour, her lack of integrity and the injustice she has caused/ is causing.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
@H12345 there has been so many inconsistencies, lies & lack of transparency that I think it’s natural to start questioning more & more things.

People have taken her in good faith for so long - she asks for PayPal donations ‘to help DV victims’ and people believe her and just do it. She set up a Go-fund me account to fund a Warrior’s driving lessons which raised a couple of thousand ££. Who knows if that money ended up where she said it would - people have just taken it for granted that she must be trustworthy.

This is the woman who can’t even be trusted to disclose a #gift correctly. She thinks that she’s some sort of small business saviour and because she’s giving them free promotion she doesn’t have to declare anything. Hey Rachaele - that’s not how it works 🙄 I am all for supporting and promoting small businesses but only when it’s done correctly not as shady underhand backhanders.

She is refusing to answer questions and occasionally sticks up screen shots of her apparently contacting refuges to show that she’s legit. She could be messaging herself on another phone for all we know 🤷🏼‍♀️ She has zero credentials.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.