Part Time Working Mummy #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I only follow her on Facebook and look occasionally at her Instagram (mostly when I’ve seen something on here) but I find it so sad/strange that on the Facebook page she went from posting quite a lot with other people stories and how she’d helped, then went quiet for a while and since then it’s been all ads with the occasional help story :( just seems like she isn’t doing it to help people anymore 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I find it incredible that PTWM encourages those in DA relationships to contact her and has an emergency email (I’ve seen her advertise this )
I’ve looked on her insta and can’t see any highlights for DA charities to contact in crisis
I would go as far as to say that I don’t actually believe a lot of the women who she claims contact her and she helps get them into a refuge are real cases .....

I’ll tell you for why.... some years back I won’t give you dates because it makes me identifiable I had to be placed into a refuge for my own and my children’s safety. The process was long.... and it took more than a call to someone not affiliated with the right services. I needed to complete numerous DASH assessments , then have a Multi-agency risk assessment conference (MARAC) once the DASH confirmed I was high risk (scoring 14 or above ).
This took the involvement of many professionals and the help of skilled IDVAs , council advisors the police. There was and still is a major shortage of refuge beds across the country and being a social media influencer doesn’t change that. The right channels need to be followed.

After I came out of that particular refuge I needed a very immediate and emergency admittance to a safe place from hospital after being attacked with a knife. The process again required more than a social media influencers input . It requires such skill, in-depth knowledge of process and protocol .....

It just doesn’t add up that a woman at home, just replying to emails and being able to get refuge beds etc , is involved in all of this ? With no ‘apparent ‘ qualifications to speak of in the field... what about the process and protocol, documentation? Some of these cases go to court , to trial?

I now work in an area that comes across situations where we support vulnerable women and children accessing services such as refuge , freedom project , IDVA and housing. I just can’t work out how PTWM is involved in all of this ?

EDITED TO ADD: And if she genuinely is , why not be more transparent about the service offered ? The skills she posses to offer the service ... the cost breakdown etc .... not only will she be instilling confidence in those donating to her but she will encourage more of those experiencing DA to come forward and access support from her if they know they will get the right support ?

Also any report of DA in a household with children should be an automatic safeguarding referral to SS....if women are coming forward and reporting DA is PTWM safeguarding the children in that home by reporting this if she is claiming to be the ‘hero ‘ that she is ? It isn’t all sunshine and rescue stories .....

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
I find it incredible that PTWM encourages those in DA relationships to contact her and has an emergency email (I’ve seen her advertise this )
I’ve looked on her insta and can’t see any highlights for DA charities to contact in crisis
I would go as far as to say that I don’t actually believe a lot of the women who she claims contact her and she helps get them into a refuge are real cases .....

I’ll tell you for why.... some years back I won’t give you dates because it makes me identifiable I had to be placed into a refuge for my own and my children’s safety. The process was long.... and it took more than a call to someone not affiliated with the right services. I needed to complete numerous DASH assessments , then have a Multi-agency risk assessment conference (MARAC) once the DASH confirmed I was high risk (scoring 14 or above ).
This took the involvement of many professionals and the help of skilled IDVAs , council advisors the police. There was and still is a major shortage of refuge beds across the country and being a social media influencer doesn’t change that. The right channels need to be followed.

After I came out of that particular refuge I needed a very immediate and emergency admittance to a safe place from hospital after being attacked with a knife. The process again required more than a social media influencers input . It requires such skill, in-depth knowledge of process and protocol .....

It just doesn’t add up that a woman at home is involved in all of this ? With no ‘apparent ‘ qualifications to speak of in the field.

I now work in an area that comes across situations where we support vulnerable women and children accessing services such as refuge , freedom project , IDVA and housing. I just can’t work out how PTSM is involved in all of this ?
Thank you for telling your truth.
It’s for this reason that I wrote about it all.
❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12

It just doesn’t add up that a woman at home is involved in all of this ? With no ‘apparent ‘ qualifications to speak of in the field.

I now work in an area that comes across situations where we support vulnerable women and children accessing services such as refuge , freedom project , IDVA and housing. I just can’t work out how PTWM is involved in all of this ?

EDITED TO ADD: And if she genuinely is , why not be more transparent about the service offered ? The skills she posses to offer the service ... the cost breakdown etc .... not only will she be instilling confidence in those donating to her but she will encourage more of them experiencing DA to come forward and access support from her if they know they will get the right support ?

Also any report of DA in a household with children should be an automatic safeguarding referral to SS....if women are coming forward and reporting DA is PTWM safeguarding the children in that home by reporting this if she is claiming to be the ‘hero ‘ that she is ? It isn’t all sunshine and rescue stories .....
100% agree with you

Reactions: 7

EDITED TO ADD: And if she genuinely is , why not be more transparent about the service offered ? The skills she posses to offer the service ... the cost breakdown etc .... not only will she be instilling confidence in those donating to her but she will encourage more of them experiencing DA to come forward and access support from her if they know they will get the right support ?
Sorry to hear about your situation. Totally agree with all that’s being said.

Posting that “trolls” message has made me dislike her. I have messaged her twice regarding PayPal and she’s totally ignored them so why post this persons message. #sympathyvote

Reactions: 13
I edited to add also

What about the paper trail? Where is PTWM
Documenting all of the conversations she has with her ‘warriors ‘ ? She isn’t a charity ... yet she offering advice to vulnerable women ? Offering a service , getting them into refuge , apparently having Conversation with professionals ? Where is she documenting this?
Some of this cases go to court , to trial? Some of these women (and men ) May be (and we know they are daily ) be killed by their partners. We know the riskiest time for them and the most likely time they will be at risk of harm is when they leave ....
do she have a secure system for documentation?

Is this accessible to other professionals so that communication lines are open..... I just can’t see professionals talking to someone who isn’t affiliated at all with health care / council / police etc when safety and confidentiality is so important

Reactions: 18
She’s actively avoiding it. If we’re trolling her so bad why is she not on this morning outing it like she did when Betsy had that bullying game?

I’m going to go out on a whim here and say the only work she has ever done for a charity has been paid for. I’ve heard of a lot of bloggers being paid by charities to work for them. There seems to be nothing to suggest otherwise.

Reactions: 8
She’s actively avoiding it. If we’re trolling her so bad why is she not on this morning outing it like she did when Betsy had that bullying game?

I’m going to go out on a whim here and say the only work she has ever done for a charity has been paid for. I’ve heard of a lot of bloggers being paid by charities to work for them. There seems to be nothing to suggest otherwise.
Yep, strange that there is no mention of Tattle when she’s quick to screen shot a message re: gifted items and a misunderstanding as to why she had used the 🙄 emoji.

As an aside, someone on the previous thread stated that they work with children & bullying campaigns and was asked by the media to comment on this bullying game that Betsy spoke about. Upon further research, the only evidence she could find of this bullying game led her back to PTWM. No coincidence that her publicist at the time also worked for ITV so I’m guessing that’s how she got the This Morning gig.

Regardless of that, it did continue to highlight the issue of childhood/teenage bullying but I think the main purpose for Rachaele was so her and her daughter could get their face on TV for 5 minutes.

Reactions: 4
Ok people
I’ve had a response.
It’s from a blank account, the person claims to be a childhood friend of Rachaele’s 🤨
Read it, take from it what you need too
And I just want to say that the only thing that offended me was that she didn’t like my memes 😳 They are funny 🤷🏻‍♀️ Oh and also I mentioned Rachaele once on my own Instagram and not by name. Just to say where the link was. And yes I took the piss out of knee deep in life once for saying we were jealous of her ❤❤
Oh and there is nothing about my sons school on my Instagram page. Madness. I was talking it about it earlier, but didn’t mention the actual school 🤨🤨

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Such a long message from this ‘childhood friend’ and yet still no clarity as to what the PayPal money is being spent on other than the people who are donating don’t care 🤔

Reactions: 17
Ok people
I’ve had a response.
It’s from a blank account, the person claims to be a childhood friend of Rachaele’s 🤨
Read it, take from it what you need too
And I just want to say that the only thing that offended me was that she didn’t like my memes 😳 They are funny 🤷🏻‍♀️ Oh and also I mentioned Rachaele once on my own Instagram and not by name. Just to say where the link was. And yes I took the piss out of knee deep in life once for saying we were jealous of her ❤❤

Last bit
So they haven’t seen her for years....how do they know she’s not doing anything MORALLY wrong?!

Reactions: 11
Hey ‘Tracey Black’ do you also fancy responding to the very valid points raised by @havingapop concerning PTWMs work with DA victims?

Reactions: 12
Now she is storying about trolls / mrs Hinch and why she ‘does what she does’ so many contradictions.... apparently her messages are filtered by her staff (who we know are paid with the donations now ) yet she manages to see all these horrible messages ? She carries on doing what she is doing .... but what exactly is that ? States she knows the people who troll her are unwell and wants to protect their families but hopes they are punished ?

This is all just the beginning of a cover up because she know this is going to be exposed and she needs to get the sympathy votes in ASAP! 🙄

God I couldn’t finish reading that message it was so boring 😴😴😴
Me either .... no actual content to it 🤷🏻‍♀️ ...... next

Reactions: 5
She's a friend but haven't seen eachother in years......how does she know WTF rachaele is doing then? Just as people have said "you shouldn't believe the relative" so why should anyone think this was a genuine friend. She even managed to skirt around every point that's been made by basically saying "I know she isn't like that so everyone should just take my word for it"🤔🤔

Reactions: 6
Sorry did i miss the rock solid proof that staff are paid with donations? Again nothing is confirmed either way so why is it being stated as fact?

Nope which is why i clearly said in the part you quoted that “nothing is confirmed either way”....
Well we have been waiting a long old while for confirmation ..... A paragraph or two would
Clear this all up but PTWM isn’t willing to do that .... so 🤷🏻‍♀️

I’m happy with the thoughts and opinions I have on PTWM you don’t have to agree with them ...... 👍🏻

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.