Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dollparts

God bless Tracy Black, what a good friend. So defensive over a friend she hasn't seen in years. Cute.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

HavinAPop

What a crock of shite , this was all predicted

Hopefully she was guide her followers here and they can have a proper read through this thread and see what is really going on!

There have been no discussions wishing her baby dead , no polls about Betsy ..... 🙄

She isn’t a registered charity ...

This is all just a deflection and she pulling the poor me card and she is crapping her pants because this has gained momentum

Remember her story on intagram a few weeks ago saying she wouldn’t ever name anyone because of wanting to protect peoples families etc even when they “troll “ people ? What utter bollocks....

Mumof3&wifeof1

She said on her insta stories that she’s only left the house 4 times in the last month?! Does she forget she posts everything online? Every time she goes out?

HavinAPop

Agreed, I’d also like to know why this is suddenly a massive issue that someone is contacting family, when surely that’s what has been done by people on here messaging Josh??

This has all gone wayyyyy too far. Has it ever been considered that maybe Rachael is staying quiet because instead of retaliating she’s been an adult about this and reported it to the relevant authorities that a grown woman is using her spare time to try destroy a strangers life? Why Rachael in specific? Why not the many thousands of people out there who have done far worse than set up a Paypal for donations?

Is there some kind of personal vendetta here? Surely there has got to be for someone to spend so much of their time trying to bring another down.

I was initially interested to see what was being done with those donations at this point it’s clear there is some ulterior motive. Nobody has that much spare time surely 🤦‍♀️

Errrr no ..... have you seen how many followers on fb there are nearly 500,000, imagine the revenue if they all donated just £1 ? It isn’t a personal vendetta at all...... destroy a strangers life ? So your okay with another person claiming to be helping those whose lives really are being destroyed and potentially isn’t actually doing that? Please let’s not pull the sob story card out for PTWM , she has a duty... yes a duty ... if she is offering a service that is asking for donations for to explain where those donations go ... it’s not rocket science and that’s all that has been asked here.

josh is part of this ‘crew’ @Keels son is nothing to do with her writing or this page so it isn’t the same at all?

Because there is no need to come on and completely berate the woman when so many people are already doing it.
Berate the woman ? Ummmm point out that she is collecting donations with no explanation as to where they are going? Doesn’t seem like we are berating her.
I’ve donated my own money as a victim of DA myself to her page with no explanation as to where that went ..... i wonder how many more have ?

Many have asked politely with no reply from
PTWM and her crew with no reply ?

Reactions: 15

Wotsit

VIP Member
I might just start DM-ing all her followers the link to the article. She's really pissing me off now! Can't delete that can she!

• Haha
  • Heart

Peachy10

Chatty Member
No one on here has made any threats or said anything abusive towards her or her children. The majority of the thread is asking where the donations are going. No one is asking for specific details of the victims the donations have gone to. It would be good if she would say something along the lines of - this month X has been donated to PTWM fund. X amount has been sent to a victim of DA who needed transport to get her to refuge, X has been given to a refuge to pay for clothes for children etc etc. Why does she not do this?

K

Keels

Exactly it’s that simple .

I guess the problem for her now if that she will have to explain where all the cash has gone in the last months and she can’t if she starts doing that now , people will start asking questions ..... and she wont have answers
Similarly I don’t believe she helps as many as she says she does and if she starts saying I did XYZ this month at some point she will slip up and be caught out .....basically she has been exposed and she is hoping this will all die down and go away if she just keeps quiet!
She has actually just messaged my Husband.
😂😂. I’m a freelance writer, as if he didn’t know what I’m working on. I have never seen anything like it 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
He proof reads my work 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
I want to address a few bits from her Facebook post, as I'm sure many who have been active on this thread will agree with.

- If Keels has been harassing you since last July, then that's weird. Really weird.

- Keels hasnt created a small army at all. Nobody on here other than keels, that I'm aware of, was part of that Instagram page set up.

- We're not intent on breaking anyone. We'd just like a little transparency.

GiveMyHeadPeace

VIP Member
She shouldn’t have shared those messages imo. She came across just as much as a rude twat and the use of the eye rolling emotion could easily have been taken the way that the follower took it - That she was rolling her eyes at having to pay for something. Not everyone is mind readers so express yourself a bit better next time PTWM.

Wonder why she’s so quick to share a message like that re: gifts but not v quick to respond to the allegations concerning the PayPal donations?

Wotsit

VIP Member
I think we all need to start commenting on grid posts and mentioning this site. In a nice way so as not to be accused of trolling obviously something like "oh your so lovely I can't believe the comments and accusations on tattle about you" It will then draw more people here (i only found out sbout the site thanks to an instagrammer complaiming about it 😂) and hopefully she will have to start answering the questions or the people that are donating will stop and start giving it directly to the charities instead. If she's doing 3 ads a week she's taking in around £600-1000 as it is, plus all the other income from books, tours, talks and joshs wage, she doesn't need to be taking money from PayPal for running the page

GiveMyHeadPeace

VIP Member
It’s ridiculously obvious that she reads this thread.

Look Rachaele - we get it, you, Josh’s sister and some mates (are they trained in dealing with DA victims btw?) spend some time dealing with emails and helping select warriors. You keep some PayPal money sent by your followers to pay you for your time for doing this. Fine. If you were clear about this I don’t think there would be an issue.

1) why do you refuse to be transparent about how much donation money you receive and what proportion of it is kept by yourself and what proportion is given to charities, organisations and DA individuals?

2) Do you pay PayPal business fees on the money you receive for your ‘service’?

3) the money that is kept for yourself/family/friends to compensate for your time - do you all pay tax and NI on this?

4) how go you differentiate between the money that is sent in good faith to help DA victims and the money that your admin asks people to send to the same account for your house deposit?

GiveMyHeadPeace

VIP Member
You’re questioning who I am, just because I don’t agree with you. Anyway, whilst there’s still no clarification from PTWM, there’s always the length of Betsy’s skirt to slate or the kids behaviour 🙄 also nothing to do with the thread but something many of you are guilty of 😘
Rachaele, most of the discussion hasn’t centred around your children - it’s been about what you’ve been spending other people’s money on. Though you post nearly every element of your children's’ life online, including their text messages, so you can’t have a go at people for commenting on your families life. You even wrote a book about it 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 14

chnandlerbong

Its defs Emily 😂😂 or someone that knows her any way 🙄
Who ever you are... why dont you ask your mate to give receipts for all those PayPal donations? I have seen comments from people on Facebook saying they have donated even though they had nothing to give. They fully believe that money is going to help women/men/children who are victims of domestic abuse not to keep her & her family in the latest Adidas Gazelles!

K

Keels

@Keels I didn’t mean to sue, I meant how to word the response. As your article points out, she has worded the part on her website cleverly and I high doubt she managed that alone so I thought perhaps she is getting another cleverly worded response written to show her as innocent
Ahh. Right. I keep forgetting that she isn’t technically a writer. I just think everyone can rattle words off like I do.
Well. In the beginning, I was expecting a total rebuff, with evidence. Then when I got further into research, I was thinking it would be a half/ half situation where she donated some and kept some. By the time I wrote it, I didn’t have a clue where it had gone 🤷🏻‍♀️, or how much it totalled. Then afterwards, I got more charities contact me back and say they didn’t have anything from her and then messages from people that know her and I was just like ‘that escalated quickly.’
The trouble is, with complete silence, after numerous attempts to contact them for a comment, it can drive you up the wall. So I’ve taken a step back.
No one will ever know how much as it’s all unregistered income. Often there is very little that can be done in the end x

Can someone explain to me in simple terms what's actually happened?
Hi yes. Sorry.
I came on to the thread to voice concerns about the PTWM content. I felt the she was using other people’s vulnerable positions to push her account. (Namely people’s personal stories re suicide or violence or MH difficulties etc) so I was concerned ethically whether that was a good thing to do. I’m a freelance writer (when I can be bothered) and I saw other people’s concerns about other things and started to look a bit deeper in Rachaele and the page.
I found that charities that she claimed to have been raising money for with a PayPal donation page on her website, where not receiving donations. She was also not registered as a charity and the money unaccounted for.
Then I looked into her book and found that she had manipulated her story into a series of accounts where she was the victim. I contacted people, got there accounts and it turned out that she was not really a victim ever, of anything much. One person told me she was a compulsive liar.
So I wrote it all up and people read & shared it. I have tried very hard to get the truth and been met with silence all the way from the PTWM team.
So right now. There is not much of a story. She will carry on and the only people calling it out will be on here.
That’s the long story short version 😂

Last edited by a moderator:

HavinAPop

She isn’t DBS checked , she has no qualifications to work with vulnerable people, she doesn’t actually donate to charities (which has been confirmed ) so what are you defending can I ask ? I can confirm that I don’t get an update for money that is donated.....

People are donating to PTWM and the money is going where ? To pay for all the work she doing ? But what work is that? No one involved with moving vulnerable people into a hostel would work with her. It’s a huge undertaking to move people in DA situations.... (the fact PTWM still uses Domestic violence as a term shows how out of date she is )
Social services wouldn’t work with her ? She wouldn’t attend meetings etc housing / council etc ? What are people paying for ?

Fanaff

VIP Member
How ironic she is posting about loving to know how much pink has made...we feel the same about you! At least pink fans paid for a concert and got a concert, not some dodgy PayPal scheme to find warriors that actually seems to do anything but that!

H12345

Now she's just belittling her friend with her teenage daughter. I'd never let my daughter speak to my best friend like that and if I was joking around with my best friend about tinder etc, I'd know from her reaction for when to shut it down. That girl is a pain in the arse! She lets her do and say anything and thinks it's funny! Cant believe I used to find her so amusing!! And the taking money from her "warriors" It is DISGUSTING!!
BRAZEN
She’s just a mini rachelle. Needy, clingy, zero respect, terrible behaviour, acts like a 19 year old rather then 14. She needs putting in her place and a parent. Advice I was given when I had my first ... parent first friend second, she should really take that approach. Edies just as bad she's spoilt and rude. The boys seem so well behaved though.

HavinAPop

Interesting that she shares these messages from so called ‘trolls ‘ but doesn’t show the ones from Keels if she believes her to be a troll and her claims to be untrue ?
Why isn’t she screen shotting those with a reply and an answer?

She doesn’t want to open up that can of worms

BeckBeck

All these comments and not one of you has pointed out that she has answered your questions. Everyone calling her followers sheep, yet you are believing Keels who has NO evidence. Ridiculous!
She didn’t answer anything. It was a self indulgent embarrassing rant to make people feel sorry for her. The usual.
How much money does she get through the PayPal donations? Where does it get spent? Why do charities that she claims to have donated to have no record of donations?