Part Time Working Mummy #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Utter bleeping madness this.
I agree. I don’t understand why PTWM has let it get to this and is resorting to such ridiculous tactics. She could have put the issue to bed weeks ago by issuing a couple of sentences in relation to the PayPal account and her credentials. The matter would’ve been put to bed then. She’s handled it so so badly.

Reactions: 8
She’s very much trying to build a persona on Insta at mo that she is a poor victim simply trying to help others and do good in the world but is hounded by trolls and abuse.

Cue all her followers offering sympathy and support. If it gets to the stage where she can no longer ignore these allegations and/or the allegations become more widely known, she’ll try to lump it into the same category - abuse and trolling - and simply dismiss it and her followers will continue to lap it up.

Some woman on her latest post has commented on her way Josh is holding her in the photo and lots of her followers have jumped on her. I think she’ll be hoping that they’ll do the same re: PayPal donation queries etc and that they won’t care what their goddess PTWM does with their money.
That comment about the way josh is holding her, the comments from her ‘crew’ really annoyed me. She goes on about trolls etc and just being nice to people but then her followers who lap up everything she says all jump on someone’s comment and are worse than trolls! Why do they need to stick up for her, what’s it to do with anyone else. Jumping on some drama and having a go at someone for commenting is just as bad.
No need for them to comment it’s disgusting

Reactions: 8
That comment about the way josh is holding her, the comments from her ‘crew’ really annoyed me. She goes on about trolls etc and just being nice to people but then her followers who lap up everything she says all jump on someone’s comment and are worse than trolls! Why do they need to stick up for her, what’s it to do with anyone else. Jumping on some drama and having a go at someone for commenting is just as bad.
I agree I was going to delete my profile because I genuinely felt bad. But she just sat back and allowed it. Gave a big response of how her daughters have grown up seeing a mans hands round her neck for the wrong reasons and she wanted to show them a mans hands round her neck for the right ones. How is that a response. That poor women must feel awful being hounded like that.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
How do you know it’s Racheale who contacted your husband and son? I’d say it was much more likely it was a member of the crew.

She is trying to send my 22 year old son a message.
I am actually shocked.
That is stalking
She has now deleted the Facebook page as my Husband asked her what I lied about.
So now she is going for my children. Straight for them
This is PTWM
It’s literally not stalking.

Reactions: 2

And she knows they're like it she basically called them trolls in her story when she said she wouldn't name & shame people who message her as they would get hate from her followers!

No Rach, what you mean is 'I won't tell you it's actually a thread on tattle that's upset me as I don't want you all knowing I'm a massive lying attention seeker!'

Reactions: 12
Are you lost ? You can start a an appreciation post over in the favourites section 🙄😂
Nope. Not at all. I agree with a lot that’s been posted but you don’t seem to appreciate that there is nothing to substantiate that the Tracy account is PTWM. Just pointing out the obvious…

If anyone has an opinion that’s not licking her arse it’s instantly ‘oh the trolls are out in force tonight 🙄’ with the god awful emoji. I just want to scream it’s infuriating!!! How is it trolling!!? All her ‘crew’ are so quick to shoot people down who don’t lick her arse they are worse than trolls themselves, how do they not see that! Stay the duck out of it, who asked you to monitor her comments and reply with your crappy bullying opinion. Practice what you all preach ya know ‘don’t stoop to their level’ and all that if you think everyone with a different opinion is a troll!

Reactions: 3
There is absolutely no evidence to suggest it’s PTWM who contacted your son. None.

I reckon if it’s not Rachaele directly then Rachaele certainly knows who it is and are aware they’re doing it. Very unlikely it’s a friend of PTWM’s who she hasn’t seen or spoken to in 20yrs but can vouch for her present day financial matters.

Reactions: 7
I reckon if it’s not Rachaele directly then Rachaele certainly knows who it is and are aware they’re doing it. Very unlikely it’s a friend of PTWM’s who she hasn’t seen or spoken to in 20yrs but can vouch for her present day financial matters.
I agree wholeheartedly with your last point.

Reactions: 4
Nope. Not at all. I agree with a lot that’s been posted but you don’t seem to appreciate that there is nothing to substantiate that the Tracy account is PTWM. Just pointing out the obvious…
That and it wasn’t stalking.... so you have not commented on anything you agree with , but only the things you don’t agree with 🤷🏻‍♀️ (Correct me if you have posted otherwise )

Why take the time to comment on a post which is obviously not full of PTWM biggest fans... to point out what you don’t agree with ?

That and it wasn’t stalking.... so you have not commented on anything you agree with , but only the things you don’t agree with 🤷🏻‍♀️ (Correct me if you have posted otherwise )

Why take the time to comment on a post which is obviously not full of PTWM biggest fans... to point out what you don’t agree with ?
Because there is no need to come on and completely berate the woman when so many people are already doing it.

Agreed, I’d also like to know why this is suddenly a massive issue that someone is contacting family, when surely that’s what has been done by people on here messaging Josh??

This has all gone wayyyyy too far. Has it ever been considered that maybe Rachael is staying quiet because instead of retaliating she’s been an adult about this and reported it to the relevant authorities that a grown woman is using her spare time to try destroy a strangers life? Why Rachael in specific? Why not the many thousands of people out there who have done far worse than set up a Paypal for donations?

Is there some kind of personal vendetta here? Surely there has got to be for someone to spend so much of their time trying to bring another down.

I was initially interested to see what was being done with those donations at this point it’s clear there is some ulterior motive. Nobody has that much spare time surely 🤦‍♀️

Errrr no ..... have you seen how many followers on fb there are nearly 500,000, imagine the revenue if they all donated just £1 ? It isn’t a personal vendetta at all...... destroy a strangers life ? So your okay with another person claiming to be helping those whose lives really are being destroyed and potentially isn’t actually doing that? Please let’s not pull the sob story card out for PTWM , she has a duty... yes a duty ... if she is offering a service that is asking for donations for to explain where those donations go ... it’s not rocket science and that’s all that has been asked here.

josh is part of this ‘crew’ @Keels son is nothing to do with her writing or this page so it isn’t the same at all?

Because there is no need to come on and completely berate the woman when so many people are already doing it.
Berate the woman ? Ummmm point out that she is collecting donations with no explanation as to where they are going? Doesn’t seem like we are berating her.
I’ve donated my own money as a victim of DA myself to her page with no explanation as to where that went ..... i wonder how many more have ?

Many have asked politely with no reply from
PTWM and her crew with no reply ?

Reactions: 15
Have you all considered that you actually have no idea what goes on with that money? So everything you say on here is purely speculation?

Is she or is she not a stranger to you?

There is no sob story card, I too would like to know where those donations have gone. But at this point I too would have no interest in giving an answer to people who have gone out of their way to pick about her life, her family, her childhood for Christ’s sake.

We look at how many followers she has and how much that would be if everyone donated a pound. Instead let’s look at how much nicer the world would be if everyone in here who’s passed comment on somebody’s life (who they DO NOT KNOW) instead used that time to say something nice to someone?

Betsy is still a child, surely commenting about her online, her attitude her clothing etc where she can easily read it is also nothing to do with the page but nobody’s trying to put a stop to that?

Yes, Betsy is still a child, which is why her parents shouldn’t be posting her on their public social media.

Utter bleeping madness this.
Right so let’s round this up.
Because I’m done in.
I’ve written articles about politicians, celebrities, TV, film, feminism, feminists!!! and most of them have been to disagree. I’ve never had anyone target my family personally, I leave my Instagram open because it’s safe (usually, now it’s on private)
My Instagram is my personality. You can all check it out to check if I’m psychotic, I probably am every now again, who isnt? it’s topical, family, bloody dogs and general life.

Anyway, I wrote an article about social media donation sites. The article featured PTWM as an example highlighting that her PayPal was unregulated and not checked. I also rebutted some of her book based on research that proved different to her story. I also reflected on how we should use social media with caution.
Since then, members of the family spoke to me. Women messaged me to see if I had a gotten a response as they had donated. People said thank you, to which I said ‘don’t thank me, it’s what I do.’ I didn’t want anyone to follow me on social media, a couple did, that’s fine. I have been transparent about who I am. I have done everything properly. Newspapers won’t pick this up as it’s not illegal and she is not big enough to go through the drama with. That is the truth. Nothing in my article was libellous nor was it slander. It was checked over before I posted it. Buzzfeed took it down because I violated community rules by speaking about a person directly. Not because it was libellous. My Buzzfeed account is a blog site. It has rules and I broke one. I knew that, but did it anyway. That is what I do.

Rachaele or Tracy Black? Has been watching my Instagram for 2 weeks and has taken videos of it which she just sent to my Husband. A woman named Helen has also been watching it, who I think is connected to Rachaele, but she is now blocked. I left it all open as I did nothing wrong. Tracy has contacted my Husband, to tell him she is concerned about my ‘behaviour,’ which is odd because she also knows I’ve had Postnatal Psychosis 3x and I have BPD and anxiety disorder (which incidentally, every knows, I’m fully medicated and completely fine. The only thing I have a problem with is mixing in big groups.)
Then when getting nowhere with my Husband. Who supports my work, but sometimes calls me out for digging and being preoccupied with telling the truth (I like the truth.) When he asked her what exactly I lied about? She deleted the account and went for my 22 year old son, who is at work. Let me repeat that. My son! When if you check back through everything I’ve said, I’ve never once mentioned her children’s names. Nor have I exposed the real names of the people she changed the names of in the book (that’s unethical.) Nor have I exposed the names of people I spoke with (again unethical.) I won’t do that, even if she stupidly paid to take me to court. I have not contacted any of her immediate family aside from her and Josh to ask for a response. I was ignored. I have not contacted her blogger community friends. I did repost 1 picture of knee deep in life expressing my humour at the fact she seemed to think I was jealous of her.
Tracey Black told my Husband that I was ‘clearly very unwell.’ So in conclusion, I’ll say this and I really am going this time. (If you want the article, message me.)
I did not display any behaviour that a regular paid journalist wouldn’t, I talked on here which a regular journalist would do. I didn’t do anything unethical and I certainly didn’t try to use anyone’s mental health or children to discredit them.
If you still believe in this woman, that’s your choice. I will be sticking to professional people in future. I am utterly shocked by the behaviour displayed tonight, and if anyone feels like reporting me to the Police (and by that I mean Rachaele who still won’t speak to me directly,) please do so, I’m sure they will appreciate the waste of time given the current cuts to services
Solidarity with everyone else. I would stick around, but my kids 😩. I’m a nobody, we like it that way. They will be somebodies though 😂. They already are xxx

Reactions: 31
Have you all considered that you actually have no idea what goes on with that money? So everything you say on here is purely speculation?

Is she or is she not a stranger to you?
Stranger with my money in her pocket mate.... stranger making herself an ambassador for Offering support to those who have suffered domestic abuse , offers a service but I don’t know anything about her qualifications or ability to do so

We are within our rights to speculate because she ASKS for our money ...so we can ASK what she does with it and she OFFERS a service so we can ASK how she provides that service.

You have merely pointed out exact point ... we have no idea what goes on with OUR money..... ? Which is the point of this... whole thread

Solidarity with everyone else. I would stick around, but my kids 😩. I’m a nobody, we like it that way. They will be somebodies though 😂. They already are xxx
You have done nothing wrong ... typical cult (must Remember to put an L and not a N there) like behaviour from instagrammers... this is exactly what PTWM will want for it all to die down and be swept under the rug and for her happy little life style to continue to be funded (IMO before someone wades in and says that’s not a fact 🙄)

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.