Part Time Working Mummy #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m new to this, only having heard about the website today. I’m so relieved to see this thread. I’ve been waiting for the day where people start to question Rachaele’s integrity, because quite frankly, having known her, she has no integrity. My friend and I, as kids, would always say that she was a compulsive liar, but never did I imagine that she would conceive a life of fame from it, namely the crock that is written in her book.
I wouldn’t want to take away anything that a person has experienced, especially trauma, but much of what she has claimed is BS- the timeline of events are correct, but the details are mostly fabricated and dramatised. She has caused so much pain to her family. What upsets me the most is how she suggests that her father disowned her, which is not entirely correct. At times I will look on her instagram, finding myself enraged by what I see, stopping myself from challenging her.
It doesn’t surprise me that she may not have been completely ethical in the donations she has received.
I thought I would give my 2 pence worth and say... keep up the good work. I am utterly disgusted by her behaviour, her lack of integrity and the injustice she has caused/ is causing.
Heya!

You are not alone in this, a family member has been on and said pretty much the same as you have. Going from my experience in my own life she has so many red flags it’s unreal. I think it’s right that people who have a large following are transparent and honest which as it turns out she hasn’t been.

Reactions: 2
Half if the time when she makes a purchase from a small business she only shouts them out so they'll refund her payment so she gets more freebies

Reactions: 4
She’s 26 so 2 years younger then myself. If you actually watch her she is very much like ptwm it makes you wonder about things. (I’m not saying she wasn’t in one at all by the way) but a lot of the women she helps seem to be very loud and certain of themselves and I didn’t think women were like that after being in that kind of relationship.
Anyone can tell me if wrong as we are all learning but I have a family member in a volatile relationship and she is very quite and watches what she says. I guess we all deal with things differently.
Again before I’m thrown under the bus I do not dispute that any of these women have not been in awful positions but due to the women they are friends with I do question things and I hate myself for it.

I have also wondered if maybe she has lied about some of these people in these situations so she gets more people donating
😩 don’t shoot me down. Again just me asking a few questions. I am not in anyway saying that is what is actually happening.
I know what you mean. I think the problem is she has proven to be a liar on other things, and it's not just little white lies either it's great big whoppers so therefore it makes you question everything she says

Reactions: 1
This is what I was thinking. What if she’s fabricating stories to make it seem like she is helping
(Not saying she is)
I can’t think why you would put a dv survivor and child on such a huge platform and it’s not the first time she’s done it with someone. It doesn’t sit right with me.

I know what you mean. I think the problem is she has proven to be a liar on other things, and it's not just little white lies either it's great big whoppers so therefore it makes you question everything she says
The more and more that’s coming out the more I’m beginning to believe she may be a con artist and I feel awful again for saying it

Reactions: 5
Hi everyone.
Just a quick drop in. Whilst I’ve been away, I’ve been working on an ethical way to get out information on this thread and in my article. I’ve also been speaking to people privately. Both that could help on a bigger scale and people that have been on this thread but not wanting to comment publicly.

(I have not been watching any Instagram stories nor viewing pages ✌. I had to lick a few moral wounds over that, so thanks Tracey Black/ Rachaele.)

Anyway. I will be back tomorrow/ Saturday with something that I think will suit all of us that have commented here, that we can share and hopefully take further.
I hope that is okay with you all.
I didn’t ditch it, I just took a moment to focus
xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Having gone through domestic violence myself, I would never put a DV victim on a huge platform because I know the feeling of vulnerability and fear that comes with it.
As they say, if something doesn’t sit right, it probably isn’t right.

This is what I was thinking. What if she’s fabricating stories to make it seem like she is helping
(Not saying she is)
I can’t think why you would put a dv survivor and child on such a huge platform and it’s not the first time she’s done it with someone. It doesn’t sit right with me.

The more and more that’s coming out the more I’m beginning to believe she may be a con artist and I feel awful again for saying it

Having gone through domestic violence myself, I would never put a DV victim on a huge platform because I know the feeling of vulnerability and fear that comes with it.
As they say, if something doesn’t sit right, it probably isn’t right.
Same, I certainly wouldn't plaster my innocent children all over the Internet, let alone myself.
I have experienced this also and my personal life is mine and the people I choose to let in. There are so many paedophile rings out there to, and let's be fair, looking at innocent children on a very open platform is possibly the best place for these vile people to look.

Where does Josh fit into it all is what I struggle to make sense of? He’s a policeman surely he can’t let his wife scam people and lie so openly ?

Same, I certainly wouldn't plaster my innocent children all over the Internet, let alone myself.
I have experienced this also and my personal life is mine and the people I choose to let in. There are so many paedophile rings out there to, and let's be fair, looking at innocent children on a very open platform is possibly the best place for these vile people to look.
Yep, she always used to put photos of Edie up when she was younger in the bath etc. If she fails to safe guard her own children properly I’d have serious doubts that she’d have the correct measures in place for helping to safeguard her warriors and their children.

Reactions: 6
Where does Josh fit into it all is what I struggle to make sense of? He’s a policeman surely he can’t let his wife scam people and lie so openly ?
I ask myself this very question. When it comes to the book, he can only go by what she has told him. Josh only knew Rachaele through his sister being friends with her, and that relationship hasn’t always been fluid.

Reactions: 2
But if she’s feeding him the same lies. I’m not being funny but she’s written a whole book that’s somewhat true what has she told him?

I believe he either doesn’t pay attention because he works and brings the kids up
Or his in on it and doesn’t really care.

I ask myself this very question. When it comes to the book, he can only go by what she has told him. Josh only knew Rachaele through his sister being friends with her, and that relationship hasn’t always been fluid.
Her relationship with his sister?

I've wondered this too. Surely he must question where her money is coming from and how she manages to so called help her warriors. I think because he's a police man people automatically think he would never be dodgy and that all the deception comes from Rachaele but I'm not sure, she is an expert bullshitter but surely he can't be that naive

Her relationship with his sister?
Rachaele and Josh’s sister have been friends for years. Josh’s sister allegedly received money from the PayPal donations as helps run PTWM’s website and social media accounts and also responds to emails from people seeking DA help. PTWM pretty much said this herself in her stories a week or so ago. No idea if she pays tax on any money received or if she has any DA training.

Reactions: 3
Rachaele and Josh’s sister have been friends for years. Josh’s sister allegedly received money from the PayPal donations as helps run PTWM’s website and social media accounts and also responds to emails from people seeking DA help. PTWM pretty much said this herself in her stories a week or so ago. No idea if she pays tax on any money received or if she has any DA training.
Yes, but apparently their relationship hasn’t always been fluid (ptwm and his sister)

Let’s face it, we all see on a semi regular occurrence news stories about coppers up to no good (not saying he’s complicit in the money stuff) but nothing sadly would surprise me anymore.

With the da stuff I was in a volatile relationship in my late teens and it really wrecked my mental health which was fragile to begin with and I only got better with professional support I was very vulnerable and someone such as ptwm would have no idea or skill to deal with a multi factored situation like that.

I have some professional experience with DA, I'm aghast at the complete mishandling of the scary situation sent to a member of the public posted up thread.
The complexities of providing real help to someone reaching out for it are intense.
Who does PTWM think she is?! It seems to me she's damaging people's wellbeing as well as wallets.
Finally, Dear anyone that has experience of DA past or present, I'm sending love to you. xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.