Part Time Working Mummy #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People are stating opinions on something that is shared on the internet. I think showing your children all over social media is risky, you open yourself up to criticism. I've never read anything about a poll on betsy getting pregnant nor have I read people wishing harm to her baby. If I did I would report because that's disgusting. Commenting on someone's parenting when they share so much of it is unfortunately bound to happen.
I haven’t seen anything about harming the baby you’re right it is awful

Reactions: 1
Don’t know BUT.... someone just sent me this 😂. So you know when her followers tried to set up a Go Fund Me for the house
This is what her admin sent them. It’s asking them to donate straight to her account 🙄
Just blatant madness
Keels, just out of curiosity, have you got evidence of that whole Conversation, what the follower actually wanted to give money for?

Oh love, if it’s makes you proud to be well known on a gossip site then you really need to get out more.
Look..... you wanna join in I can tell , but you really lack content and any informative worth. So either bring something to the table to discuss or pootle off back to PTWM’s arse crack .....

I’m not “well known “ if any thing... my posting numbers are low.... and this thread is small fry and tame compared to some. You have come over here , jumped in without reading anything and started making assumptions which we all know is the mother of all duck ups.....

I don’t gossip. Like I said. I didn’t comment on here personal life / family etc. I have commented on her charity work and the legalities etc as a professional and a victim of domestic abuse and someone who donated to her . You would know this had you read some of this post and not just ran over here like in a Knight in shining armour handing off her every word.

🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have been reading for about a week it’s hilarious they only disappeared today after this all kicked off, funny that.
Well I've never seen any ones about wishing a baby dead or a poll on Betsy. If the other ones commenting on her child were deleted then they should be deleted. Just because she exposes her 'minor' children on the internet doesnt mean they should be commented on in my view.

Reactions: 6
I feel sick.... she’s personally naming people on her stories. She’s out of control.

Reactions: 9
Well I've never seen any ones about wishing a baby dead or a poll on Betsy. If the other ones commenting on her child were deleted then they should be deleted. Just because she exposes her 'minor' children on the internet doesnt mean they should be commented on in my view.
That’s because they didn’t exist. There have been two PTWM threads and they didn’t happen on either of them.

Been following the whole thing tonight and it’s just bizarre! I really don’t understand what’s going on, who’s in the wrong anymore. What I do think though, is if PTWM is telling the truth and keels has been stalking her, harassing her family, had vile messages about her family and made PTWM too scared to leave her house, why the hell has she outed her to all her ‘crew’ and handled it this way? Knowing everyone will just hound her (but PTWM hates bullies!)
If she’s had all this advice off her agent, her police officer husband, why are the police not involved dealing with it and her keeping quiet while it’s dealt with behind the scenes appropriately? Surely they haven’t said ‘just tell the world what a bully she is and expose others as well who have said things about you that you don’t like’
How on Earth is this making the situation any better? He said, she said. All these screen shots, showing peoples names because they ‘deserve it’ does not make you a better person. The whole thing is so disgusting and disappointing, she’s acting like a spoilt child. Handle it in the appropriate way not ranting on Instagram.

Reactions: 22
People have received threats over things like that . She really shouldn’t be doing that
Have you seen the messages on the moralequeens Instagram page ?

Now as far as I know only keels was involved with setting that up ... but the messages on there are disgusting and PTWM has directed all that traffic there 130k or however many followers she has to that page. To one person... with a swipe up.

• Wow
People have received threats over things like that . She really shouldn’t be doing that
A lot of people shouldn’t have said things they said on here or linked the site on posts, everyone is saying on here how she puts herself in the public eye she deserves it so why is it different for her to publicise other peoples comments when they are putting themselves out there the same as she is?

Reactions: 4
PTWM recently did an ad with Facebook about cyber bullying. She’s doing exactly that this evening. She needs to stop. It’s like she’s in panic mode.

Reactions: 17
A lot of people shouldn’t have said things they said on here or linked the site on posts, everyone is saying on here how she puts herself in the public eye she deserves it so why is it different for her to publicise other peoples comments when they are putting themselves out there the same as she is?
The ones I linked, are not people who have put themselves out there. Also, she is thousands of followers and is essentially directing them to attack these people.

I feel sick.... she’s personally naming people on her stories. She’s out of control.
Moralqueens has done exactly the same on her story too. None of this is going to resolve the issue and neither side should be exposed to bullying. In one way let the authorities get involved then whichever way the truth will come out.

Shows her professionalism, maybe.
To me it shows who the true bully is. It’s sad. I hope they’re okay as well as Keels.

All keels has done is ask a question for some transparency? And asked some questions about her book? The way PTWM has reacted has caused rage / anger and she knows she has
I’ve never read or come across such a mean group of people! Why can’t everyone just live and let live. Just be happy for each other. There’s worse things going on in the world than people sharing things in instagram. Looks like you all need a hobby to me!
I wish I had time for hobbies but I work full time and then I donate some of that money to PTWM and I just want to know what it’s spent on?

Reactions: 8
Look..... you wanna join in I can tell , but you really lack content and any informative worth. So either bring something to the table to discuss or pootle off back to PTWM’s arse crack .....

I’m not “well know “ if any thing... my posting numbers are low.... and this thread is small fry and tame compared to some. You have come over here , jumped in without reading anything and started making assumptions which we all know is the mother of all duck ups.....

I don’t gossip. Like I said. I didn’t comment on her personal life / family etc. I have commented on her charity work and the legalities etc as a professional and a victim of domestic abuse and someone who donated to her . You would know this had you read some of this post and not just ran over here like in a Knight in shining armour handing off her every word.

🙄
Actually I’ve been here from the first post. I don’t want to add anything to the table because
1) If it doesn’t fit in with your criteria of slagging of PTWM then it either gets deleted or slated
2) I don’t find it appropriate to message a woman and her family over a whim started by someone on a gossip site who you know absolutely nothing about. Once a certain person started talking about messaging her husband and family then I thought nah, this isn’t right. So yes I’ve read all the threads from the beginning and I think it’s turned into a witch hunt so stopped commenting.

So no I don’t want to join in and witness a heavily pregnant woman crying in distress because of things said because that’s a really crappy thing to do.

Reactions: 23
If any of you are genuinely concerned that PTWM is keeping funds which were donated for charities why don’t you raise it through the proper channels rather than just having a witch about it in here?? You seem a bit of a spiteful lot to be fair 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Read the whole thread

Can we get a disclaimer where all new people have to read the whole thread before they comment

Pretty please !!!!!

If any of you are genuinely concerned that PTWM is keeping funds which were donated for charities why don’t you raise it through the proper channels rather than just having a witch about it in here?? You seem a bit of a spiteful lot to be fair 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
She blocks anyone that’s asks.

Ive posted on here a few times, as there are a few things I disagree with regarding PTWM. However, the lady that has made the website, accounts etc is bang our of order & needs to just stop. PTWM is heavily pregnant and most definitely doesn't need this right now. Whatever Keels gets for this from backlash is her own doings. Just quit now. What are you getting from it all??? Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

Reactions: 12
The ones I linked, are not people who have put themselves out there. Also, she is thousands of followers and is essentially directing them to attack these people.
If the comment on a public form be it FB or Instagram they essentially have and maybe they should think about the impact it could have before running their mouths while sitting behind our phones there is a difference between wanting answers and personal attack’s

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.