Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Makes me really uncomfortable for her to call keels a bully but keels never had a big reach compared to PTWM. And now she has basically given the go for all her followers to do exactly what she claims keels was doing except she has thousands to send hate keels way. Is that not the definition of bullying when u have huge power over someone and use it to bully.

Reactions: 18

loolabelle

VIP Member
I used to really like Rachaele, we’ve messaged back and fourth a few times, but within the last year, I feel almost like I want to shake her! For the love of god! She’s clamouring over freebies like a fly on shit, putting 90% of her life and her kids life on Instagram, and then complaining when people have an opinion, happily putting other people in the firing line from her obviously stupid following and don’t get me started on her home life. You can’t just take money from people, an explanation is the least people deserve! The least!

HavinAPop

I edited to add also

What about the paper trail? Where is PTWM
Documenting all of the conversations she has with her ‘warriors ‘ ? She isn’t a charity ... yet she offering advice to vulnerable women ? Offering a service , getting them into refuge , apparently having Conversation with professionals ? Where is she documenting this?
Some of this cases go to court , to trial? Some of these women (and men ) May be (and we know they are daily ) be killed by their partners. We know the riskiest time for them and the most likely time they will be at risk of harm is when they leave ....
do she have a secure system for documentation?

Is this accessible to other professionals so that communication lines are open..... I just can’t see professionals talking to someone who isn’t affiliated at all with health care / council / police etc when safety and confidentiality is so important

Peachy10

Chatty Member
I have read through PTWMs threads on here since they were created. I have never seen anyone write they hope her baby dies or a poll vote on when Betsy will get pregnant??
People who have donated to her PayPal have asked her about how the money has been spent and they have had comments deleted with no response whatsoever. It’s not a hate campaign. It is common decency to give her donators some info on where the donations are going. Doesn’t have to break data protection rules!
Some charities which she says she has donated money to have confirmed they have not received any money from her.
To some of these influencers/bloggers/vloggers any slight bit of criticism is “trolling”.
You are naive if you think no one has ever said anything negative or nasty behind your back and you are a liar if you say you’ve never said anything nasty or negative about anyone in your life.

H12345

Let’s hope her arsehole don’t fall out when she’s pushing then or we will never hear the end of it.
I’m waiting for the birth post it will be some long winded experience where the baby came out saying his first word whilst cutting his own cord. Josh running round screaming in his underpants wanting to cut those long baby tallons whilst she’s having the most horrific experience and in complete and utter shock of how much she forgot it hurt and how she birthed the biggest baby known to man Really can’t wait. Guarantee she has a c section as she’s had them before and starts the whole just because I had a c section doesn’t mean I didn’t have a real birth crap. 😩 (Also yes a c sections a real birth but you know what I mean)

• Haha
  • Heart

Blahaha

I’ll be honest, i’ve followed PTWM for a while and for the most part i enjoy her content. I won’t comment on whether her childhood or relationships stories have been lies because as i said earlier, its all very he said/she said and i am sure the truth lies in the middle. I think her kids are fine, happy, well looked after and are enjoying a childhood that many children in bad circumstances could only dream of. But yes, i admit i am curious and skeptical about her paypal fund. Is the money just going directly to women escaping circumstances? Or is she paying herself. I do think she would benefit from registering as an actual charity, maybe doing some training, hiring staff with experience. I serve on a charity board and we are required to be transparent about where the money goes. And I too have noted a massive change in her lifestyle recently, more gadgets (undeclared ads?) I looked at her house on Rightmove and its bloody expensive to rent or buy. She also eats out constantly and i too have wondered about Joshs job. Basically what i am trying to say is i don’t want to be dismissive of you Keels, i agree that the whole paypal thing is very iffy and a real grey area. However, i don’t think questioning her childhood history, the kids etc is pertinent to the same conversation. (Id also like to add that from experience, it takes an awful lot for a Dad to be rewarded sole custody, no idea what happened there and i would gage that legally Rachele probably can’t give out too much info, but i’m sure it was not just a breakdown). Just my 2pence to the discussion.

HavinAPop

Also.....

She lied in her stories.... and all her supporters here aren’t addressing that ????

Where is the poll about Betsy getting pregnant ?

Where is the post about wishing her baby dead ?

Claiming she is a charity (she isn’t )

In the words of love island ..... laying it on factor 50

None of this exists ? Yet all you do is harp on about keels?

What about this obvious and blatant lies ? Address those !

Partofthefam

Wtf, why would anyone come on here or anywhere else and 'pretend' to be a relative. What an absolute waste of my time. I've given u a tiny bit of information because she has written a book based on lies, getting a following of 'warriors' claiming she has been through the same shit!!! When in the real world it's complete and utter bullshit. People who know her from our childhood, who I have bumped into on occasion have also said, 'she was never fostered', and you 'kids were spoilt rotten', you guys always had the best clothes and shoes and did loads of stuff'. Any how, it makes no difference to me if you believe me or not, I'm not on here to bitch about her or her 'patchwork' family, as I have said before. Think what u like, I know the truth and so do the rest of the family.

Paddington_Bear

So. I was hoping to post this last week but it got a bit mental.

Anyway on the last thread I said that my colleague had contacted PTWM to come and do a talk/ workshop at work.
My colleague didn't end up booking her because she charged such a crazy fee.

Anyway I saw my colleague again last week and we got talking, turns out not only was she charging a fee but also asked for travel and hotel costs for 2 extra people.

Literally all my colleague asked for was half a day/ 3 hours q&a

• Wow
Reactions: 17

Fanaff

VIP Member
The more that comes out, the more disgusted I am. She’s really painted herself as a selfless voice for her warriors when actually, she’s used her platform to make as much money for herself as possible whilst pretending it’s for the greater good.

I have always found it weird how she’s quite happy to do appearances and sell herself as this strong voice for women but can’t travel without Josh and can’t possibility stay away from home without him. If she was this amazing earth mother who only wants the best for her kids like she pretends to be, surely it would be better for him to stay at home with the kids whilst she was away so to not disrupt them too much.

She’s a fraud in all aspects and I’m glad this thread has opened my eyes

Jayseajay

Ok now I’m sat here on the fence.
I would like to see the PayPal donations properly, as I said before I’d not want people to be scammed. And if it’s all above board then brilliant, but it needs to be shown.
Keels if she has sent you information like she says then this has done a 180 and you’ve strung us all along.

I’ll admit to feeling uncomfortable watching her stories, it’s not enjoyable to watch somebody so upset. Genuinely.
Also who blocks the supportive accounts?

I have said Betsy needed parenting when she was pissed and acting up. Not going to pretend everyone has been lovely around here but I’ve never seen comments wishing death. That’s vile if it’s true.

Smithlarrr82

It’s not quite the same though is it. Rachaele is in the public eye. Given the amount of dedicated followers she has, when she names people that’s only going to put them and their children in harms way. All these people did is follow a page or have a Facebook conversation. She’s clearly hurt by this, however it does not condone naming and shaming them.
This site is about finding out the truth, not abusing Rachaele or inciting hate, which she has claimed. The majority of people on here don’t hate Rachaele. They are just questioning her integrity.
This site is about “gossiping” actually. Not “finding out the truth”...it’s the least noble thing on the Internet. People on this thread have turned it into a witch hunt against Rachaele at the hands of Keels and her poorly written and poorly researched article. Wake up. You all wanted her to address it and she has. But of course none of it is enough. You’re literally blinded by the hate. Earlier in the thread Keels left her insta handle and basically told Rachaele to “come at her” ...asking for someone with such a big following to do that has only exposed herself.

Loulamoooola

I’ve found it strange how people use being pregnant as an excuse...
Example - “Oh you can’t air your negative opinion on her, she’s heavily pregnant”

Not sure if it’s changed since I was pregnant, but the last I knew pregnancy wasn’t a disability.

If you’re that worried that your pregnancy may be affected by stress etc in any way then take yourself out the bloody public eye.

GiveMyHeadPeace

VIP Member
PTWM recently did an ad with Facebook about cyber bullying. She’s doing exactly that this evening. She needs to stop. It’s like she’s in panic mode.

GiveMyHeadPeace

VIP Member
Such a long message from this ‘childhood friend’ and yet still no clarity as to what the PayPal money is being spent on other than the people who are donating don’t care 🤔

RomancingRainbows

I've not posted before but stumbled upon this thread after an account I followed coming out in PTWM defence. I don't know the truth nor am.i so invested as others as I've never followed this woman. However, what annoys me is people coming out in her defence and slating this site without having actually read the thread. I don't know who is telling the truth as both characters seem suspicious but I do know there is one which could easy clear this right up.

Not Today Satan

Chatty Member
She could end this with a few sentences. She has time to repost people texts, shout out businesses, show off her gifted stuff but she can't answer @Keels 🤔 More and more people are reading this thread so why would she not just put a stop to it and having people questioning her? Some people struggle everyday with money and still managed to set a couple of quid aside to "help" her warriors/charities not to keep her eating out or in another pair of vans!

HavinAPop

I think 🤔 I’ve been looking into it , there may be a way to report her to the charities commission. Because she claims to work with charities and donate etc .... just need to collect evidence etc before I can make a complaint against her . Which I will do.
I’ve been speaking to a friend who works in an actual service that supports survivors of domestic abuse , a real registered and regulated charity and she is horrified by this . She has looked into it , and showed everyone in her office and can’t believe what she is doing ! She suggested reporting her to the charities commission

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Wotsit

VIP Member
I'm so disgusted in how Rachel has handled this situation. So many inconsistencies in her stories. I've unfollowed for good now as she is far to experienced in playing the victim card, I can not bear to watch anymore.

All i was intrested in is where my donations are going. I couldn't care less about her parenting (or lack of) but saying her kids are being bullied now because of this site too hypocritical. She said herself about her children get bullied because of her page and the contents of the videos she post yet continued to video them even after they asked her to stop. And on more than one occasion. After that she then had a 5 minute rant about how she had a fat fanny! Why would you do that knowing your children's young teenage friends are watching and even worse people that arent their friends are bullying them! Sharing private texts and details of the work her daughter does in counselling is also disgraceful.

Whilst I actually quite liked her as a person before, apart from the bad lip fillers and the PayPal scamming, I'm now disgusted in her. Whether the article is true or not she has handled it terrible and very immaturley.

Reactions: 16