Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

H12345

I don’t care now. I’ve been overly fair and they have still managed to front it off. So now my integrity has gone and I’m going full on in.
Have you tried messaging joshs sister? I think she quite likes answering x do what you’ve got to do but people won’t speak unless they want to. I think you may be chasing for a while with this one x

Partofthefam

Haha haha which
Her continued silence is making her look dodgier and increasingly guilty and certainly adding to the rumour mill. I heard that she wasn’t made redundant from her previous job but that she got ‘let go’ after it was discovered that she was adding money onto building quotes and keeping it for herself. As I said, this is what is being said locally but I don’t know if it’s correct or not 🤷🏼‍♀️

She keeps iffy company though. Her best mate that she wished a happy birthday to today on her stories was convicted for smuggling coke years ago and sentenced to jail for 6 yrs.

I’m pretty certain she posted something anti-drugs on her stories recently.
Hahaha which one of her BESTIES was this?

Her continued silence is making her look dodgier and increasingly guilty and certainly adding to the rumour mill. I heard that she wasn’t made redundant from her previous job but that she got ‘let go’ after it was discovered that she was adding money onto building quotes and keeping it for herself. As I said, this is what is being said locally but I don’t know if it’s correct or not 🤷🏼‍♀️

She keeps iffy company though. Her best mate that she wished a happy birthday to today on her stories was convicted for smuggling coke years ago and sentenced to jail for 6 yrs.

I’m pretty certain she posted something anti-drugs on her stories recently.
Which one of her BESTIES was this?

Acorncollecter

VIP Member
I had it for the first time in my arm 4 years ago when I was having my son. But for my 3 other pregnancies, it was always bottom or thigh.

Mrsmonty

I agree that the timing of this is pretty bad. She is pregnant.
This entire thing has got out of hand and many people are taking abuse. It’s not fair on anyone.
However, all Keels has ever asked for is evidence- to show where people’s money is going . Surely that’s not hard. I could pull up a back statement on phone. People just want to know that their hard earned money has gone to charity, not Rachaele’s back pocket.
She has said if anyone that donates requests it they are included in an email has anyone ever requested it that actually donated, does anyone who donates actually care because it all seems to be people that don’t give money who are interested?

Hugger

Has anyone spoke to keels since she left?

I wish some of the girls on here would give up on some of the other families and out this one.
Yeh. She sent me the link to what she wrote. Said she is going nowhere near PTWMs accounts now 😂😂 but she didn’t mind anyone IGing her for info

Kez31

To me the solution is easy, tomorrow anyone with any doubt can ring the charities that ptwm donates to via her paypal account and they will tell you if they have received monies from her. Usually when you send donations to a charity you will receive a thank you letter, maybe if ptwm asked for some confirmation from charities that she could post on her Instagram that would then put an end to the is she/isnt she question..

HavinAPop

Nope. Not at all. I agree with a lot that’s been posted but you don’t seem to appreciate that there is nothing to substantiate that the Tracy account is PTWM. Just pointing out the obvious…
That and it wasn’t stalking.... so you have not commented on anything you agree with , but only the things you don’t agree with 🤷🏻‍♀️ (Correct me if you have posted otherwise )

Why take the time to comment on a post which is obviously not full of PTWM biggest fans... to point out what you don’t agree with ?

Mayday

VIP Member
We’ve hit the same point here haha. This is what i mean if she is funding bills for her warriors out of the fund then fine, but make that clear however if she is funding her own then there should be a relevant body that could stop that because it is awful.

If she is funding herself, is it taxable income? Does it need to be declared? Is there a way to have it shut down?!
If its mostly going to her then yes I def think it would count as taxable income surely? Especially if its a large amount. I'm sure Youtubers who do Patreon and such have to declare that income and pay tax on if they earn enough.

H12345

😂😂😂
I’ll just keep dropping them everywhere when I can be bothered. People will soon get sick of it.
Note** I’ll stop everything if she addresses the claims btw. Just in case she is still reading this. Just put up a statement or note or anything and it’s done for me **

RIght.
I’ve directly messaged her Husband for a comment with the article and an explanation. So hopefully, we can all get some answers and be able to move on from this.
It’s starting to really get on my nerves and I don’t want to start creating drama everywhere because it’s all been new for me to write about a public person so directly and it to have been handled so badly PR wise.
Fingers crossed 🤞
Have you tried her manager?

Feztive

You would hope, but probably not as it’s donations
Yeah that’s what I thought. No wonder they they can afford to dine like kings at m&s, life the lifestyle they do always eating out etc when other people are funding their lifestyle. I know she’s worded it carefully so technically it’s “ok” but in my eyes it’s still fraud and totally immoral

Kez31

This has already be done and charities have confirmed she hasn’t donated .... you need to read the whole thread 👌🏻
I have but have only seen keels say she has called. My point is many many people arent sure who to believe. If they ring they will know who is telling the truth.