Part Time Working Mummy #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For me, the matter is closed. But I realise that other people may need a acknowledgement from them if they have donated their money especially.
I would personally urge anyone who feels like that too go to Rachaele directly and ask her. She may give you all the answers and proof she didn’t give too me x
Good morning 😂😩.

So Buzzfeed unfortunately took the article down.

I was expecting that, as I knew PTWM would have complained to them and I wasn’t paid to write the article therefore Buzzfeed were under no obligation to keep it up there, plus I did break community rules by posting it.

(Community rules are that you don’t target one person specifically. Which I did obviously.)

Anyway. It’s a weak response from Rachaele. But absolutely typical 🙄.

So. Do you want it on my website or do we think it’s been seen enough?
She can’t get it taken off mine 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
She’s really ramped up the ads lately so will have earnt quite a lot of £££ -my guessing is any donations received in June will actually be given to charity and that she’ll show this in a few weeks, completely glossing over the last year or so.

Good morning 😂😩.

I was expecting that, as I knew PTWM would have complained to them and I wasn’t paid to write the article therefore Buzzfeed were under no obligation to keep it up there, plus I did break community rules by posting it.

(Community rules are that you don’t target one person specifically. Which I did obviously.)

I’d put it on your own website if I were you. At least that way you can still link to it on here if you want to so people can continue to read it.

Reactions: 8
She’s really ramped up the ads lately so will have earnt quite a lot of £££ -my guessing is any donations received in June will actually be given to charity and that she’ll show this in a few weeks, completely glossing over the last year or so.
She is pressing me into war here and I don’t know if I have got the time or can be bothered to go after it 🤔.
I mean, is she really that important at the end of the day?
I’m thinking on the side of no tbh. This has took up so much of my time. I can’t be arsed 😂

Reactions: 1
She thinks she is invincible with her little army of supporters , i think her silence speaks volumes on her guilt . Im sure shes hoping it all goes away , but for all the people who have donated money i think she should have an explanation .
Shes a cocky twit !

Reactions: 11
Good morning 😂😩.

I’m not sure that anyone is really that bothered? It made an interesting read and it will be such a shame if it is true but I don’t think there’s anything else you can do!

Reactions: 9
She is pressing me into war here and I don’t know if I have got the time or can be bothered to go after it 🤔.
I mean, is she really that important at the end of the day?
I’m thinking on the side of no tbh. This has took up so much of my time. I can’t be arsed 😂
I don’t think there is much more you can do to be honest. Its immoral but not illegal and she is the type who will never ever view herself as being in the wrong. She’s a hero or a victim but never anything else.

I wonder if her latest quote on her Insta Page was aimed at you/tattle 😄

Reactions: 5
I’m not sure that anyone is really that bothered? It made an interesting read and it will be such a shame if it is true but I don’t think there’s anything else you can do!
Yes tbf, I feel like that 😂

(Plus my next door neighbour got her windows bricked last, absolute nightmare, drug gangs 🙄, we have her dog)

Kind of put things into perspective for me 😂

Good morning 😂😩.

She’s disgusting! But yes agree, it could be one of those things if pursued could just take over, like others have said what more can you do? I thank you for opening more peoples eyes and the effort you had already put in, people like this always have a come down!

Reactions: 6
Innocent until proven guilty!!

She is actually a lot cleverer than others who moan and mention this site because it then brings more people over, and if she responds she knows the screen shots will be put on it.

Reactions: 7
She is one of those people where no matter what she does, she always comes up smelling of roses:mad:she infuriating

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Sadly I think her popularity will continue to grow though I think her inconsistencies in her stories will start to trip her up a bit more though a lot of her crew will be blind to it.

She has a new book coming out and the arrival of a new baby will provide her with Insta content for years to come along with a lot more new followers. She won’t have to buy a thing for the baby and the money that she can make from advertising should sky rocket. I also predict that she’ll become a self-appointed ambassador for maternal mental health.

On that basis, I hope she will do the honourable thing and quietly close her private PayPal fund down. If she wishes to raise money for charity, do it the proper way - via a registered charity or foundation rather than a private PayPal account which is mainly used to pay for Rachaele’s and her ‘staffs’ time rather than being given directly to any charity.

I have noticed a few positive changes in the past couple of weeks which I hope continue - there seems to be less videos of her belittling Josh and encouraging her girls to do the same. Seb also doesn’t seem to have featured in the last few weeks since she found it hilarious that she was naked in front of him and then showed screenshots of his apology, ridiculing and mocking him. I hope she has recognised her own bullying behaviour towards some of her children & Josh at times and unless she starts to show a bit of respect towards them & their privacy if they want it, then it will cause a real wedge in their family unit. Im thinking of Seb when I type that but I also find it very sad that she chose to show a video of Tallulah begging her not to video her but she did so anyway and then put it on Insta. She has also shown videos before of Tallulah sobbing and being genuinely distressed over things. It’s wrong but that doesn’t seem to matter to PTWM for the sake of an Insta post 🤷🏼‍♀️ Plus it sets a really bad example imo to some of her vulnerable followers - PTWM is always bleating on about kindness but there are times when she is anything but in the way she treats some people.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Yes please put it on your website! When people slowly start to see her true ways they will be able to find all of this. X
I think it’s time to reflect on what we have achieved here. We all came here with concerns over various things. We have found out:
1. Rachaele does not regularly donate to the charity’s she has listed on her page and website. No one knows where any money goes or how much it is. She is unregulated
2. She has no qualifications nor DBS checks to work with vulnerable people.
3. She has a history of sleeping with married men
4. The childhood she wrote about in her book was for the most part fabricated
5. Josh’s ex wife had a breakdown because of their affair and the custody battle. She was not an unfit mother terrorising her children.
6. Rachaele’s Mother & Sister fell out with her over the book. They are not ‘toxic’ people.
7. Her youngest daughters father endures her for the sake of the child. They are not ‘friends.’
8. She was violent in her domestically violent relationship with the girls father

So with that in mind. If people still want to emulate this woman as a role model then that is fine. It’s their choice after all.

But some things have changed:
1. She has started to declare her advertising work.
2. She is exposing less of Josh’s sons on social media (personally that is most pleasing.)
3. Josh is behaving as Police Officer should on her video’s
4. She seems to be starting to pass things over to ‘refuge’ again. So being a little mire charitable than in the last 12 months.

On a personal level due to the way she had acted over the last two weeks about this thread. The fact that she has watched it so closely and spent days watching my Instagram albeit because she saw me as a threat, I think she is sort of pathetic and not that bright. It’s really quite sad that she chose to get the article removed rather than address what was in it. But again, kind of pathetic and not really someone we need to worry about, as long as she stays away from vulnerable women and stops using their stories.

(That said and because I know you are reading this Rach, be more careful in the future to cover your tracks. Life catches up with you in the end. Good luck though, I have a feeling you are going to need it some time soon 😊.)

We did some good here. Pats on the back all round ❤❤

Reactions: 24
I’m sorry but all the stuff about her childhood, the boys Mum and her sleeping with Josh before his marriage ended is all VERY he said/she said. You can’t 100% say the family members are truthful and she is the liar because the fact is nobody really knows and probably never will.

Reactions: 21
I’m sorry but all the stuff about her childhood, the boys Mum and her sleeping with Josh before his marriage ended is all VERY he said/she said. You can’t 100% say the family members are truthful and she is the liar because the fact is nobody really knows and probably never will.
You are labouring under the misapprehension that I care what you think. I don’t. I said what I said. I’m moving on 💁🏻‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 4
You are labouring under the misapprehension that I care what you think. I don’t. I said what I said. I’m moving on 💁🏻‍♀️
It is a discussion. I’m contributing to it. You seem to struggle if anyone doesn’t accept what you say as gospel? And also, if that is the attitude you take then you seem to be labouring under the misapprehension that Rachele cares what you think. Based on her silence, i’d say she doesn’t.

Reactions: 36
Rude much !

You keep saying your moving on but yet you are the only one writing huge posts about ptwm .

Save yourself writing me a rude passive aggressive reply no time for people like you

Reactions: 27
Rude much !

You keep saying your moving on but yet you are the only one writing huge posts about ptwm .

Save yourself writing me a rude passive aggressive reply no time for people like you
Ok cool. Got it 👌

Surely it needs to be highlighted to people more and more so they can stop donating to her?!

Reactions: 6
Absolutely no need to be rude to others everyone is entitled to their opinion!!!

Reactions: 14
Absolutely no need to be rude to others everyone is entitled to their opinion!!!
I’m generally abrupt by nature. It’s not personal. It’s how I express myself. I’ve already said this before. No offence needs to be taken I promise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.