Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sp20191

VIP Member
How can she go away with only one child? It should be all of them or none!
Does she think about how this will make them feel? I feel so bad for them especially the 2 older boys!
It’s like she has her perfect family now with josh and Wilby, and then the others don’t matter.
Wilby is never left, always someone holding him, and she feeds him as soon as he makes the tiniest noise, so he’s going to be a nightmare as he gets older.
And then can you not see it now.... as he gets older, he will be the only one in the household with his mum and dad there, and he will love it and play on that.
he’s going to be such a brat! I can see it all now. Watch this space

It does always make me wonder how they afford the lifestyle they do, even this time last year I thought the same.
They all wear the best clothes, and seem to have everything! I don’t get it!
You do realise he’s only 6 weeks old?! He’s always held or he’s always fed on demand....that’s called being a newborn!

Honestly I’m all for calling Rachel out but saying a 6 week old will be a spoilt brat is a bit ridiculous...

• Heart
Reactions: 75
Idea for a new thread name.... it’s my first go so be kind!

Oh Greedy Rachaele with the extra E, where might all those donations be?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

HollyJ

Never had any intention of posting or even making an account but...
She’s talks so much shit!! That massive paragraph about how busy she is 🙄
She barely does anything without making a complete drama of it and yet people praise her like she’s the chuffing pope. It’s really starting to grate now.
I was a massive fan of hers until Rachael introduced me to this site. I thought you lot were a load of bitchy knobbers. You’re not I apologise 😂 x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
If any of my friends are on here can you let me know if you're popping to Sainsburys as I need some cheese picking up and I can't possibly go as I'm terrified of driving, supermarkets, checkout staff, the fishmonger, car parks, the milk aisle and cats. They all make me vomit horrifically and so anxious I can't breathe.

I could message you directly I know but that way all my sheep won't see and I won't get shit tons of attention for being an incompetent bastard.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

Myarmyandme

Why do people think she’s s MILF 🤮 🤮
Why would anyone with a partner put shit like that???

I was taking my amazing beautiful family for a day trip out, when all of a sudden alas in my vision I stumbled on a horrific crash.

I scrambled all my necessary efforts after having my stomach sliced into only a few years ago delivering my 245lb son! As I ran frantically up towards the crash site I single handily calmed everyone down, held the hand of the words top surgeon encouraging he could help these people.

The police officers had no idea on how to calm and support the injured so I called ahead to the hospitals and arranged for the injured to be taken there. I made space for the air ambulances to land and made them tea and bacon sandwiches to keep their strength up. Some of the highly trained paramedics vomited continually until I forced them to pull themselves together.

I cleared the site, thanked personally by the top d&c police chief and the chief of hospitals for my amazing work today.
I am returning st first light to remove the bus myself fix it and get it back on the road in time for school on Monday morning!!

NOTE: I am in no way taking the piss out of anyone involved in the bus crash today and I hope everyone is safe and well and any of the injured recover quickly.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
I've been trying to think what her eyelashes remind me of and I finally cracked it. They're those things people put on letterboxes to stop the draught getting in that also make impossible to post anything through the door!

Honestly, her eyelashes look fucking ridiculous. How anyone can look in the mirror and think 'yes, that's exactly the look I was going for' is beyond me! I can only assume her mate, Laura the lash lady, used to work for a double glazing door company before and was in charge of fitting letterboxes.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Kermy5

What in gods name does pc art attack look like? The turned up jeans, the twatty David Beckham designed jumper and a stone roses parka. And she thinks we all fancy him!!! 😂😂😂😂
I'd rather guide my Dad into my Mum than ever be attracted to PC Art attack.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37

KfBr

VIP Member
I’ve never commented on this thread before but her sharing those messages from woman who have got pregnant because of Wilby making them broody... pisses me off when there is people like me and my husband who are struggling so fucking much trying to conceive.
Actually breaks my heart and is just rubbing salt into a wound for me. And yes, I know I am more sensitive to these things due to our circumstances but still 😫🥺

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

BigMama

Just caught up with stories.

So, our Rach, who is the saviour of all creatures great and small. The champion of strong women and warriors, the feminist, the strong, independent mother and a Best Author/Advocate/Ambassador/Business Woman/Radio Presenter and loving wife and mother....

- has to have the crusts cut off her sandwiches.
- Has to go and stay at her M-I-L’s when she gets mastitis, because she is unable to do anything herself due to being so unwell. Even though the majority of her demographic have no one to stay with and crack on with it by themselves without fuss.
-She employs a dog walker because she is too busy (lazy) to take them herself
- had no idea that her daughter had homework due on Monday and then uploads videos of her daughter being told off about it from her step-dad. This should have remained private.
-posts a photo of said daughter on the bed in a towel. No comment needed here.
-posts screenshots of personal conversations between her and family members
-films her husband without his consent and knowledge and uploads to social media.
-Claims she supports small businesses but just wants freebies.
- has built her name and brand upon DA but probably has no idea about what went on in Parliament yesterday.
- can go for nails/lashes and hair but cannot order food shop for her children.
-has a Healthy Eating Campaign but spends £22 in McDonald’s on breakfast and the only veg she had in her shop was onions.
-buys reusable nappies; has deal with Lidl on nappies and wipes
- claims to be a Best Selling Author, pays her pregnant best friend Jo to do the hard work.

What a fraud

She reminds me of Denise Royle in The Royle Family. Lazy and spoilt.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

Doeli70

VIP Member
Here's an idea Rach. To stop Edie 'losing her mind' over every little thing... Maybe try disciplining her?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

tippingpoint

VIP Member
For nothing back hahahahahaha! Yeah nothing back. That’s why your baby’s full bedroom looks like a Pride 2020 stock room and you paid for about 3% of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

FromOopNorth

VIP Member
Ffs is she for real? 😂 the book edits in her latest story - literally describing herself there.
Hey, sorry I've been quiet - life got busy and... I've just got engaged!! (after waiting 8 years ahaha!)

I'm still keeping up with her exploits by reading here, normal ranty service will resume soon.

I sincerely cannot justify how she can both write and share that part of her book manuscript without cringing and vomiting everywhere.

Obviously not sure who she is talking about but it's the most accurate case of "better the devil you know" I have ever read 😂 bloody hell, irony meters worldwide are exploding horrifically.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

LittleMy

VIP Member
I scrolled through his IG last night to be nosey, look at her comments 😂😂😂😂 jeeeesus, you’d think she was Betsy's age, not a grown woman with 10000 kids
God, he looks even more like the Art Attack head in that first pic.

She wants to get a grip, she comes across very possessive. Once a cheater and all that...

• Haha
Reactions: 28