Part Time Working Mummy #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't ever come to Swindon then, all we have is roundabouts, and not even straight forward ones. Home of the magic roundabout which when I am working (currently on mat leave) I get to drive over several times a day!

I get what you mean, I was hit by a lorry a few years ago and whenever a lorry goes past me close i still hold my breath.
The magic roundabout is quite the feat. I don't use it much these days thankfully!

I’m new here so this may have already been answered but why has she added the extra e onto the end of her name? J posted a pic of Wilby’s scan at it says Rachael on the top of it so that’s clearly the official way to spell her name. I know it’s only a minor point but it bugs me 🤣
We are led to believe that on writing her first International Best Seller she was required to 'change' her name to jump through the legal hoops of being able to include some deeply personal (and offensive) details from other people's lives, without consent. Making it all technically a 'work of fiction' rather than a traceable memoire.

Reactions: 4
We are led to believe that on writing her first International Best Seller she was required to 'change' her name to jump through the legal hoops of being able to include some deeply personal (and offensive) details from other people's lives, without consent. Making it all technically a 'work of fiction' rather than a traceable memoire.
She added that 'e' years ago.

Reactions: 2
That old post where she takes her child to ‘move’ a ‘warrior’... there’s no way that was an emergency we need to save this woman from her situation surely? The most dangerous time for an abuse victim is when they try to leave this is when most women are killed, surely you don’t take your child? I remember seeing that before I followed her and thinking that at the time! Im convinced that’s helping people move out of refuge at most, and certainly not saving someone from absolute danger! I have worked with various professionals who all have to meticulously plan that sort of stuff... if she did take her child then what a bleeping ridiculous person she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
That old post where she takes her child to ‘move’ a ‘warrior’... there’s no way that was an emergency we need to save this woman from her situation surely? The most dangerous time for an abuse victim is when they try to leave this is when most women are killed, surely you don’t take your child? I remember seeing that before I followed her and thinking that at the time! Im convinced that’s helping people move out of refuge at most, and certainly not saving someone from absolute danger! I have worked with various professionals who all have to meticulously plan that sort of stuff... if she did take her child then what a bleeping ridiculous person she is.
But don’t forget...this is the saviour. She can do anything, violent individuals who abuse and torture their partners and children on a daily basis, remember she just tells them to jog on and they do!!
This is the daughter who is in therapy because of the horrific things she witnessed as a child growing up, was taken to “help”!

Reactions: 11
She is vile. The things she talks about are so vomit inducing. I'm officially out now that I have the image of j sucking the blockage from her tit. Lord give me strength.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Don't ever come to Swindon then, all we have is roundabouts, and not even straight forward ones. Home of the magic roundabout which when I am working (currently on mat leave) I get to drive over several times a day!

I get what you mean, I was hit by a lorry a few years ago and whenever a lorry goes past me close i still hold my breath.
I had only just mastered the magic roundabout and then had to move from Swindon 😂

Imagine if the ciropracter hadnt elabarated, shes so vile she probably would of attempted to lick his butt 😂

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I noticed that. All sticky between both lips. Vom!
I’m sure we all need to know about Wilf’s bowel movements... Rach, why didn’t you correct that woman who called your son Wilf by the way? Kinda stuck with me now 😂

Imagine if the ciropracter hadnt elabarated, shes so vile she probably would of attempted to lick his butt 😂
You’d think she’s never had kids before. I read before I even had my first to stimulate their bum with your finger or a wipe. Has she ever heard of Google?!

Reactions: 3
Exactly. But thousands of women would have seen this and been inspired by this saviour.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I’m sure we all need to know about Wilf’s bowel movements... Rach, why didn’t you correct that woman who called your son Wilf by the way? Kinda stuck with me now 😂

You’d think she’s never had kids before. I read before I even had my first to stimulate their bum with your finger or a wipe. Has she ever heard of Google?!
But this is The Messiah! You don’t expect normal things to apply to him and The Saviour

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why does her content have to feature the words “tit” and “hole” all the time? The only tit and hole there is R and her plonker of a husband. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh god....a close up of her mouth 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

What has been seen can NEVER be unseen excuse me while I bleach my eyes 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.