Part Time Working Mummy #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everything she does seems to be done badly, on purpose to gather likes. Call me old fashioned but it used to be that you wanted to be a good mum. Now it seems being a crap one is the thing to aspire to with insta mummies.

Reactions: 12
Everything she does seems to be done badly, on purpose to gather likes. Call me old fashioned but it used to be that you wanted to be a good mum. Now it seems being a crap one is the thing to aspire to with insta mummies.
She's like FOD. Hapless parent facade.

Reactions: 2
Maybe she likes a bit of bdsm in the bedroom 😂 that’s clearly what she’s alluding to. wouldn’t really relate it to dv personally.
I think it may be triggering for some of her followers, particularly as DV is her usp.

Reactions: 6
Josh looks like an actual penis in that hat, he thinks he can pull off 19 when he must be nearly 40. What a prick, literally
I think they are both having some sort of midlife issue where they believe they're teenagers again. I'm totally cool with fashion but it's the same issue as with MOD- wearing it just because its fashionable but looking bloody awful.

How many bets she came across this and saved everyone with tears in her eyes whilst trying not to horrifically vomit and calling all family members of the victims?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This is so true!! It seems to be all about who can be the shittest mum these days with this lot. Who can be the most illnesses, have the harriest vag, be the most imcompetent at everything. Surely everyone tries to be a good mum even if things go wrong and we're not perfect. That's life but to aim it and make your life about it seems wrong imo.

Reactions: 9
How many bets she came across this and saved everyone with tears in her eyes whilst trying not to horrifically vomit and calling all family members of the victims?
She’s not even mentioned that - to say it’s in or very near her home town ! It’s not about her though, so.......

Reactions: 1
That coach crash is terrible and thoughts to everyone involved. Sadly I can see her doing a post on it, to make it about her. I hope i'm wrong.

I think they are trying to relive their teenage years , definitely ! How she acts around the kids and young friends - it’s like trying to be in with the popular crowd at school! Only she thinks she’s the popular one ! Can’t believe the kids do some of the things they do, let alone adults and “responsible parents “

Reactions: 5
She will more than likely drive past it on her way home from Plymouth so it wouldn't surprise me if she does a post on it later, especially as the road is open now but the bus is still in the field on it's side. I'm sure it will be very traumatic for her, more so than it was for the passengers that were actually on the bus.

Reactions: 8
Why do people think she’s s MILF 🤮 🤮
Why would anyone with a partner put tit like that???

I was taking my amazing beautiful family for a day trip out, when all of a sudden alas in my vision I stumbled on a horrific crash.

I scrambled all my necessary efforts after having my stomach sliced into only a few years ago delivering my 245lb son! As I ran frantically up towards the crash site I single handily calmed everyone down, held the hand of the words top surgeon encouraging he could help these people.

The police officers had no idea on how to calm and support the injured so I called ahead to the hospitals and arranged for the injured to be taken there. I made space for the air ambulances to land and made them tea and bacon sandwiches to keep their strength up. Some of the highly trained paramedics vomited continually until I forced them to pull themselves together.

I cleared the site, thanked personally by the top d&c police chief and the chief of hospitals for my amazing work today.
I am returning st first light to remove the bus myself fix it and get it back on the road in time for school on Monday morning!!

NOTE: I am in no way taking the piss out of anyone involved in the bus crash today and I hope everyone is safe and well and any of the injured recover quickly.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
He reminds me of Compo from ‘Last of the Summer Wine’

He needs a size up, his ears are sticking out and he’ll catch a cold

• Haha
Reactions: 17

I was taking my amazing beautiful family for a day trip out, when all of a sudden alas in my vision I stumbled on a horrific crash.

I scrambled all my necessary efforts after having my stomach sliced into only a few years ago delivering my 245lb son! As I ran frantically up towards the crash site I single handily calmed everyone down, held the hand of the words top surgeon encouraging he could help these people.

The police officers had no idea on how to calm and support the injured so I called ahead to the hospitals and arranged for the injured to be taken there. I made space for the air ambulances to land and made them tea and bacon sandwiches to keep their strength up. Some of the highly trained paramedics vomited continually until I forced them to pull themselves together.

I cleared the site, thanked personally by the top d&c police chief and the chief of hospitals for my amazing work today.
I am returning st first light to remove the bus myself fix it and get it back on the road in time for school on Monday morning!!

NOTE: I am in no way taking the piss out of anyone involved in the bus crash today and I hope everyone is safe and well and any of the injured recover quickly.
This made me laugh so much! Had to put it down as I was feeding the baby and waking her up with my body laughing (hope that makes sense!)

She expects us to believe she can do stuff like that, yet she can’t even make a half-decent pancake. duck off! 😂

Also, I can’t go the whole MILF thing. So crass. What is this guy, 17 and trying to lose his virginity before prom? Grow up. If my hubby did that, I’d personally flush his head down the loo just for being so embarrassing. 🚽 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She expects us to believe she can do stuff like that, yet she can’t even make a half-decent pancake. duck off! 😂

Also, I can’t go the whole MILF thing. So crass. What is this guy, 17 and trying to lose his virginity before prom? Grow up. If my hubby did that, I’d personally flush his head down the loo just for being so embarrassing. 🚽 🙄
And of course she has to post it to ahow everyone how every man alive fancies her :sick: . I'm sure her and J think they are Devon's answer to posh&becks 🙄.
I think more like dumb and dumber, in fact now I think about it they are the spitting image😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How can she go away with only one child? It should be all of them or none!
Does she think about how this will make them feel? I feel so bad for them especially the 2 older boys!
It’s like she has her perfect family now with josh and Wilby, and then the others don’t matter.
Wilby is never left, always someone holding him, and she feeds him as soon as he makes the tiniest noise, so he’s going to be a nightmare as he gets older.
And then can you not see it now.... as he gets older, he will be the only one in the household with his mum and dad there, and he will love it and play on that.
he’s going to be such a brat! I can see it all now. Watch this space

It does always make me wonder how they afford the lifestyle they do, even this time last year I thought the same.
They all wear the best clothes, and seem to have everything! I don’t get it!
Wilby is a newborn who’s breastfed so of course she will feed him lots - that is literally the reality of bf-ing. My youngest is a few weeks older than Wilby. I offer boob whenever he is upset as breastfeeding isn’t solely about milk feeding, it’s comfort to them too. Tbh it’s an almost guaranteed way to calm a baby! Feeding your baby and holding them won’t make them a brat 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣
Regarding the other kids, I’m sure they’re having their own fun, it looks like they only go to the lodge for one or two nights.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.