Part Time Working Mummy #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also (being nit picky!) its generally recognised now that the term is domestic abuse not domestic violence as this term encompasses all aspects of abuse including physical violence and mental abuse etc.I personally feel she would use this term rather than DV if she was really as involved as she says she is. Just my thoughts of course.

Reactions: 16
I scrolled through his IG last night to be nosey, look at her comments 😂😂😂😂 jeeeesus, you’d think she was Betsy's age, not a grown woman with 10000 kids
God, he looks even more like the Art Attack head in that first pic.

She wants to get a grip, she comes across very possessive. Once a cheater and all that...

• Haha
Reactions: 28
God, he looks even more like the Art Attack head in that first pic.

She wants to get a grip, she comes across very possessive. Once a cheater and all that...

Hahahaha oh my god he does!!! Knew he looked familiar 😂😂😂 ... she seems so pathetic, like she can’t stand to be away from him... not for the fact she loves him, just the fact she clearly can’t bleeping trust him at all!!! He doesn’t seem to be as bothered about her though??

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hahahaha oh my god he does!!! Knew he looked familiar 😂😂😂 ... she seems so pathetic, like she can’t stand to be away from him... not for the fact she loves him, just the fact she clearly can’t bleeping trust him at all!!! He doesn’t seem to be as bothered about her though??
Honestly, I can’t unsee it now. 🙈🤣

Sounds like this Jo bird is paid to do the majority of things Rachel has always pretended she does. What does the daft bint actually do all day???
So Rach does nothing, no shock there.
Also, notice how its a post all about her again? What a twit she was, is and always will be.

Reactions: 8
She’s not very active on stories today which is unlike her! She’s posted a video of what seems like Josh’s mum talking to the baby, unaware she’s being filmed 🙄

Reactions: 3
Anyone else find it a bit strange that her recent post about her friend Jo, there aren't any pictures of her holding the kids as babies, especially Wilby as that would be a fairly recent pic on my phone of my bestie with my new baby 🤔

Reactions: 8
He looks utterly gormless!

Why the duck does she need to move in with someone else for the day because she has mastitis? Because poor Queen Rach can’t possibly look after herself and a baby when she has a slight infection? She’s pathetic. Seriously, she gives women a bad name. What about those of us who don’t have a support system? I take it we can still just opt out of life when we’re poorly too?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Anyone else find it a bit strange that her recent post about her friend Jo, there aren't any pictures of her holding the kids as babies, especially Wilby as that would be a fairly recent pic on my phone of my bestie with my new baby 🤔
I find it strange that it bothers you enough that you feel the need to comment on here.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.