Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Why do people think she’s s MILF 🤮 🤮
Why would anyone with a partner put shit like that???

I was taking my amazing beautiful family for a day trip out, when all of a sudden alas in my vision I stumbled on a horrific crash.

I scrambled all my necessary efforts after having my stomach sliced into only a few years ago delivering my 245lb son! As I ran frantically up towards the crash site I single handily calmed everyone down, held the hand of the words top surgeon encouraging he could help these people.

The police officers had no idea on how to calm and support the injured so I called ahead to the hospitals and arranged for the injured to be taken there. I made space for the air ambulances to land and made them tea and bacon sandwiches to keep their strength up. Some of the highly trained paramedics vomited continually until I forced them to pull themselves together.

I cleared the site, thanked personally by the top d&c police chief and the chief of hospitals for my amazing work today.
I am returning st first light to remove the bus myself fix it and get it back on the road in time for school on Monday morning!!

NOTE: I am in no way taking the piss out of anyone involved in the bus crash today and I hope everyone is safe and well and any of the injured recover quickly.

I AM HOWLING!!’