Part Time Working Mummy #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
they’re copying the routine from the invetweeners movie. It’s not meant to be good
It's the biggest pile of shite since W nappy that she chose to share. I'm sure the aim was to be hilarious, nope just made a massive tit out of herself. The others were ok but she just looked like a dick.

Reactions: 3
they’re copying the routine from the invetweeners movie. It’s not meant to be good
Wouldn’t be bleeping awesome if I was doing it. And yes....copying it badly,which is what I was getting at

Wouldn’t be bleeping awesome if I was doing it. And yes....copying it badly,which is what I was getting at
Scap that...it WOULD be bleeping awesome if I was doing it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So there's no mention of J being married at this time, was he? Also no mention of why them getting together would have caused such a tit storm but I assume that's because he was married? Just seems like an awful lot of information yet huge gaps missing.
Yeah I can't get my head around the timescale. I read somewhere josh left his wife on one of the boys birthdays so that was either the end of January or the middle of February, so why did they not go out till her birthday in May if he'd already left his wife? She's also said Josh used to get up to Edie when she was tiny and do night feeds....she would have been 9 months old by may! There's pics on his instagram of him with her and the girls in the April too. Just more lies from queen Rachellie of bullshit

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Yeah I can't get my head around the timescale. I read somewhere josh left his wife on one of the boys birthdays so that was either the end of January or the middle of February, so why did they not go out till her birthday in May of her already left his wife? She's also said Josh used to get up to Edie when she was tiny and do night feeds....she would have been 9 months old by may! There's pics on his instagram of him with her and the girls in the April too. Just more lies from queen Rachellie of bullshit
I get the feeling there was a definite overlap. She didnt jump ship until she knew HMS Birdboy was ready to sail with her on board..

They are both as bad as each other in that respect and relationships that start in this way rarely end well. Plus she's the neediest lady I've ever seen on social media..she must be exhausting to be around.

Reactions: 10
I get the feeling there was a definite overlap. She didnt jump ship until she knew HMS Birdboy was ready to sail with her on board..

They are both as bad as each other in that respect and relationships that start in this way rarely end well. Plus she's the neediest lady I've ever seen on social media..she must be exhausting to be around.
I read she was sleeping with j whilst preggers with e

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 6

Definitely. I've never read the book so hasn't seen the explanation before. What I also don't get is if the friend had to supervise access between Edie and "sam" on Christmas eve at her house, why was "sam" at R's house taking pics of her dog on the same day ....

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Anyone know how old she is? 😬
She's 37 😊

Definitely. I've never read the book so hasn't seen the explanation before. What I also don't get is if the friend had to supervise access between Edie and "sam" on Christmas eve at her house, why was "sam" at R's house taking pics of her dog on the same day ....
Wow.

The majority of all she writes is a lie, a half-truth or an exaggeration. The more you read and follow her social media, the more you realise. How she does not collapse under all this I have no idea. She astounds me.

Anyone know how old she is? 😬
Just to be clear, I know this because it was mentioned months ago and I realised that we would have been in the same year at school. Luckily I went to school hundreds of miles away from her 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
She's 37 😊

Wow.

The majority of all she writes is a lie, a half-truth or an exaggeration. The more you read and follow her social media, the more you realise. How she does not collapse under all this I have no idea. She astounds me.

Just to be clear, I know this because it was mentioned months ago and I realised that we would have been in the same year at school. Luckily I went to school hundreds of miles away from her 😂
I don't get how other people don't realise either. Even before this website I had started doubting stories as she seemed to contradict herself a lot, no one else mentioned it and everyone seemed to love her so I assumed it was me getting it wrong.

This is a great post for a DA campaigner 🙄

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
I don't get how other people don't realise either. Even before this website I had started doubting stories as she seemed to contradict herself a lot, no one else mentioned it and everyone seemed to love her so I assumed it was me getting it wrong.

This is a great post for a DA campaigner 🙄
Omg was this on her page?
That's disgusting!

Reactions: 3
Omg was this on her page?
That's disgusting!
Yeah I was idling scrolling on her page and saw it, along with posts of them/kids in Feb 2013 so waiting till the May to be together was a lie as predicted.

Reactions: 2
Yeah I didn't see it from that point of view, just reminded me of how awful I felt with it. If she's still able to feed and even function properly then I guess its fairly mild and she hasn't complained much, which is very unlike her 😂 When I had it I wanted to die 🤦🏻‍♀️ but I was 20 and had no one around apart from baby daddy
I also had it and thought I was dying! It was so painful and I was eventually put on two antibiotics as it wouldn’t budge. Couldn’t get out of bed for two weeks it was horrendous! But I don’t think she has it as bad as we have... I certainly wasn’t on Instagram laughing my head off. I couldn’t pick my head up!

Reactions: 1
I've been trying to think what her eyelashes remind me of and I finally cracked it. They're those things people put on letterboxes to stop the draught getting in that also make impossible to post anything through the door!

Honestly, her eyelashes look bleeping ridiculous. How anyone can look in the mirror and think 'yes, that's exactly the look I was going for' is beyond me! I can only assume her mate, Laura the lash lady, used to work for a double glazing door company before and was in charge of fitting letterboxes.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
My daughter is 15 like Betsy although she is a year below her she suffers with anxiety and is struggling with exam pressures and peer fallouts but I wouldn’t post it for every one to see as I think that would add to the pressure stress and anxiety. She also has a bf and has been with him for a year but I would not let him stay over especially in a different building (the shed) I’d like to think giving her boundaries will teach her for later life 🤞

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.