Part Time Working Mummy #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think she will give up the breastfeeding for a few reasons: she likes to play the hard done by martyr, you know the eye rolls cos 'it' wants feeding again. It means her reason for sitting on her arse for the majority of the day is gone as others will be able to feed him. She will be far too lazy to wash and sterilise bottles. She likes to have things to moan about, breastfeeding gives her that.

Reactions: 10
Makes me wonder whose tit she uses to feed Wilby. Not like she does anything herself!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Makes me wonder whose tit she uses to feed Wilby. Not like she does anything herself!
Wouldn’t surprise me if she hires someone to bottle feed him during the day in secret so she can lie on her arse and pretend to her family it’s all the work of her magic tits.

Reactions: 5
Just caught up with stories.

So, our Rach, who is the saviour of all creatures great and small. The champion of strong women and warriors, the feminist, the strong, independent mother and a Best Author/Advocate/Ambassador/Business Woman/Radio Presenter and loving wife and mother....

- has to have the crusts cut off her sandwiches.
- Has to go and stay at her M-I-L’s when she gets mastitis, because she is unable to do anything herself due to being so unwell. Even though the majority of her demographic have no one to stay with and crack on with it by themselves without fuss.
-She employs a dog walker because she is too busy (lazy) to take them herself
- had no idea that her daughter had homework due on Monday and then uploads videos of her daughter being told off about it from her step-dad. This should have remained private.
-posts a photo of said daughter on the bed in a towel. No comment needed here.
-posts screenshots of personal conversations between her and family members
-films her husband without his consent and knowledge and uploads to social media.
-Claims she supports small businesses but just wants freebies.
- has built her name and brand upon DA but probably has no idea about what went on in Parliament yesterday.
- can go for nails/lashes and hair but cannot order food shop for her children.
-has a Healthy Eating Campaign but spends £22 in McDonald’s on breakfast and the only veg she had in her shop was onions.
-buys reusable nappies; has deal with Lidl on nappies and wipes
- claims to be a Best Selling Author, pays her pregnant best friend Jo to do the hard work.

What a fraud

She reminds me of Denise Royle in The Royle Family. Lazy and spoilt.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Her and several other “mummy bloggers” I know are really pissing me off now and you know what? I will admit it. There’s a hint of jealously. Gifted things I long for but even with hard saving I probably can’t justify buying. Baby Bjorn carrier. Elvie breastpump. SleepyHead deluxe. These people don’t even give advice, tips, recipes for kids, any of that. They just happen to have a kid and thousands of followers not gained from anything parenting related (pretend DA professional, good looking hipster with carefully curated grid, self branded skincare expert)

I’m really, really disillusioned with it all. For example the Insta blogger Onedayofwinter. She gets tit for some things on here but she gives parenting advice, actual advice, actual thoughts and studies and theories. I wouldn’t be at all mad if she promoted a gifted product and gave an honest review. I’m mad at R and the rest though. The do duck all other than pimp their babies and bellies out for free tit and likes.

Reactions: 14
A dog walker??????? Really!!!!
Seriously I’m starting to wonder what this woman actually does for herself or ANYONE!

How the feck does she manage to get people out of violent situations and moved across the country, find accommodation and furnish it but she needs someone to walk her dogs???

Has anyone actually seen her breathe for herself or does someone do that for her as well?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Who unearth treats their best friend so badly that she has her come to her house to build her kids Christmas toys on Christmas Eve when this friend has children of her own ?!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.