Part Time Working Mummy #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I drive alot and really enjoy it but I can get in a little panic if I dont know the area. My friend can only drive in the local area so I totally understand and empathise with driving anxiety however hers does not ring true. I feel its for the attention and sympathy vote. Oooh how brave you are! All the things youre dealing with.. what a hero! Well guess what, I and Im sure alot of us deal with tit everyday but we dont bang on about it. Attention seeker in the extreme.

Reactions: 4
I suffered with full blown driving phobia 6 years ago got to the point were I couldn’t even sit in car as a passenger without freaking out. I’m ok now but still can’t drive on dual carriageways or motorways and as I live in an area with a major dual Carriageway running through it I often have to travel miles out of my way to get somewhere! My family think this is ridiculous as I’m actually in the car longer 🙈

Reactions: 3
Erm Devon doesn’t just have “fast roads” if she’s nervous about driving on it why doesn’t she use the back roads?

Oh yeah cos Betty Bullshitter won’t get any sympathy or smoke blown up her arse.

She was literally in Exeter yesterday to go to the climbing place...it really isn’t a horrific big city that she doesn’t know. She managed to find it ok when Betsy went on the march 🙄

I'm not attacking anyone about driving. I failed once and it was primarily down to nerves, as I forgot to indicate to pull up. I decided if I couldn't gst my tit together and handle my nerves, I would no longer learn to drive. I cant bare the responsibility of driving. That isnt a dig at anyone, I just dont get how Rachael can come out and say that. Its attention seeking.
No didn't think you were attacking anyone at all, I just live in the arse end of nowhere with no buses etc so I have to get over my anxiety and drive or I would be housebound and I dunno, probably start an Instagram account to steal money from the comfort of my sofa 😂❤

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If any of my friends are on here can you let me know if you're popping to Sainsburys as I need some cheese picking up and I can't possibly go as I'm terrified of driving, supermarkets, checkout staff, the fishmonger, car parks, the milk aisle and cats. They all make me vomit horrifically and so anxious I can't breathe.

I could message you directly I know but that way all my sheep won't see and I won't get tit tons of attention for being an incompetent bastard.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Plus why has she put thay up publicly? Why cant she just send a few messages to all her 'team' that forever help her

Reactions: 9
Plus why has she put thay up publicly? Why cant she just send a few messages to all her 'team' that forever help her
Yeah - thought that was a bit dramatic putting it publicly! But that’s her I guess ! Over dramatises everything !!

They must have bought the house, seeing as they've painted the living room the last couple of weeks.. or maybe I've just not watched her stuff for a while 😂. Few landlords hoping to sell up would let you paint, and no one losing their rental property would paint it..

She’s such an attention seeker. I keep saying it - strong independent woman 😂 really Rach, what happens when your warriors need dropping in a refuge in the middle of the night - you know all the things you do to single handily save the world 🌍! You’re a joke woman. Yes I know some people don’t like driving but why have the big announcement you absolute bellend

• Heart
Reactions: 10
There w
She’s such an attention seeker. I keep saying it - strong independent woman 😂 really Rach, what happens when your warriors need dropping in a refuge in the middle of the night - you know all the things you do to single handily save the world 🌍! You’re a joke woman. Yes I know some people don’t like driving but why have the big announcement you absolute bellend
This is the woman who is scared of driving? Driving to goodness knows where to help a “warrior” move? By herself in the middle of the night?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Haven't seen Rach put a shout out for someone to drive her to the vets, you sure you can manage Rach 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Right last week she bought something off Hinch’s story for Wilby and now this week Stacey’s

Rach they don’t want you as a pal gtf hen

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Edie looks so ill 🙄
I thought this too, surely if your babies that ill she can't go to school you bring her hone get her in comfy clothes and pay her some attention?!

Also see she's desperately trying to get in with the cool kids, Hinch and Stacey 🙄

I hate city driving personally and I'm not from Devon but I've been to Exeter a fair few times and it's literally the least scary city to drive round!

Reactions: 1
Latest story, I bet no one has messaged about her damn bra, she just wanted an excuse to say she’s a size 8 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.