Part Time Working Mummy #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never had any intention of posting or even making an account but...
She’s talks so much tit!! That massive paragraph about how busy she is 🙄
She barely does anything without making a complete drama of it and yet people praise her like she’s the chuffing pope. It’s really starting to grate now.
I was a massive fan of hers until Rachael introduced me to this site. I thought you lot were a load of bitchy knobbers. You’re not I apologise 😂 x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
She barely does anything without making a complete drama of it and yet people praise her like she’s the chuffing pope. It’s really starting to grate now.
I was a massive fan of hers until Rachael introduced me to this site. I thought you lot were a load of bitchy knobbers. You’re not I apologise 😂 x
Welcome :)

Reactions: 5
I mean, I can be a bitchy knobber sometimes 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I’ve never commented on this thread before but her sharing those messages from woman who have got pregnant because of Wilby making them broody... pisses me off when there is people like me and my husband who are struggling so bleeping much trying to conceive.
Actually breaks my heart and is just rubbing salt into a wound for me. And yes, I know I am more sensitive to these things due to our circumstances but still 😫🥺

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Nothing could make me broody again. I'm boarded up like an old mineshaft.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I don’t know how she can claim to be so busy when she is on her phone 90% of the day!

Reactions: 11
I’ve never commented on this thread before but her sharing those messages from woman who have got pregnant because of Wilby making them broody... pisses me off when there is people like me and my husband who are struggling so bleeping much trying to conceive.
Actually breaks my heart and is just rubbing salt into a wound for me. And yes, I know I am more sensitive to these things due to our circumstances but still 😫🥺
I totally understand and can see why her constant complaining would also upset so many people. After one of her fml stories being pregnant is such a drag type posts, someone commented about how lucky she should feel as so many out there were struggling to get pregnant. Within seconds her 'army' set on her telling her to 'get a grip' etc etc. It was nasty and downright mean.
She seems to have no idea how to feel greatful for what she has, it's all playing the hard done by victim. She should feel deeply ashamed and take a long break from SM. Ungreatful cow.
Wishing you all the best and hope it works out for you x❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So sure she controls Josh's account as I said previously I made a new account as other one hacked. I followed her, blocked instantly. Strangely enough so has josh... I bet shes got his account on her phone and she goes between both accounts

Reactions: 7
Nothing could make me broody again. I'm boarded up like an old mineshaft.
I’ve got a 4 month old and toddler, that’s enough for me. She obviously can’t handle it so why did she spread her bleeping legs. She’s got 4 kids that can help around the house and she doesn’t work. She just needs to stfu!

I’ve got 4 kids, no cleaner, no gardener, no dog walker. I shop for food, I feed my kids, I go to the gym, I don’t get my eyelashes done but do go for my nails. Being organised isn’t rocket science, if the house isn’t tidy as long as the kids are fed and clean, who cares. It’s not that she can’t cope, it’s the fact her priorities are wrong. 1 hour doing shopping nope but 1 hour on her phone yes. 1 hour making a meal or 1 hour getting her lashes done !! Shes an idiot.

Reactions: 19
She’s an insensitive prick. She doesn’t care one iota about her audience, just what she can get out of them.

Sorry about your struggles ♥

Reactions: 14
I’ve got a 4 month old and toddler, that’s enough for me. She obviously can’t handle it so why did she spread her bleeping legs. She’s got 4 kids that can help around the house and she doesn’t work. She just needs to stfu!
She had the baby as a cash cow, look at all the free stuff she's had, even before he was born he had more than he will need and she's not had to pay a penny for it. Brands don't seem interested in older kids, she occasionally gets things for Edie but never the older ones. Babies and toddlers seem to be where the money is in terms of ad deals and sponsored posts. Wait until Wilby starts school and how long before she's nagging Josh for baby number 7 🙄

Reactions: 11
She had the baby as a cash cow, look at all the free stuff she's had, even before he was born he had more than he will need and she's not had to pay a penny for it. Brands don't seem interested in older kids, she occasionally gets things for Edie but never the older ones. Babies and toddlers seem to be where the money is in terms of ad deals and sponsored posts. Wait until Wilby starts school and how long before she's nagging Josh for baby number 7 🙄
I think it makes her no better than the people who have children just for benefits as an excuse not to have to work but still get everything for free. The ones who abuse the system that they’ve never paid into, I mean. Not the people who genuinely are entitled to what little benefits they do get.

I’d love a third baby. I’ve been so broody lately (not because of Wilby, though he is cute) and hubby is always saying he would like one more, but we just can’t afford it right now and I’ve had to accept that. People like her make me so mad.

Reactions: 15
Still showing her baby asleep in an unsafe nest whilst she SLEEPS beside him... Stay vigilant, ehh Rach?

Reactions: 4
And she’s back in her pit!! Actually did she leave it.....probably not.

Anyone else notice she’s been tagging Knee deep in life a lot recently, well I suppose after trying to be Bezzie mates with Stacey Solomon and the other annoying twit she needs someone/anyone!

• Haha
And she’s back in her pit!! Actually did she leave it.....probably not.

Anyone else notice she’s been tagging Knee deep in life a lot recently, well I suppose after trying to be Bezzie mates with Stacey Solomon and the other annoying twit she needs someone/anyone!
She’s vile, that’s why they get on so well.

Reactions: 3
I’ve never followed or watched her don’t know what it is she just urghs the tit out of me

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm no dentist but I have just had a good look at her teeth in today's stories and feel they should have removed at least 10 before the braces because there is literally no room to straighten them.
I'd go as far as to say they look worse.
I think we should get our money back for those Rachaelaleal!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.